IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Wake Up Every One....

Andrew

Mar 20, 2002, 10:03 AM

Post #1 of 18 (4319 views)
Shortcut
Wake Up Every One.... Can't Post

Well I found out that this forum is a bit slow these few days....what happen ???Frown..lol...Wink
I found that a lot of people dissappeared like pyromaniac, pretty cuttier, & some others....

Maybe I'll start with some topic so we might make this forum active again....Mmmm...let see what we should talk about.....

OK .. here is one..."What is the most embarass thing that happen to you that is caused by your dog"...Well you know this could happen just like the Chow Chow that NG NG in the ring on the show day. I'm sure feel embarass if I'm the owner who show him...Imagine so many people is looking at you....Laugh

Let me start mine first...actually this not happen to me but my mom....This happen many years back... It's already late night, my mom and my dad bring out my 2 spitz for a walk at the field that just across my house....after walking when they heading back home, the spitz that my mom bring just jump over the drain ( It's quite deep ) and my mom jump after my dog...BUT my mom forget that she was wearing a skirt and her leg can't spread wide enough and she fell into the drain...And fortunately the drain is dry and she got some bruise on her elbow....My mom let go my dog when she fell...And my mom say my dog did turn back and have a look at my mom....
My dad is worried at first if my mom did hurt herself but then he laugh at her and so with me and my sis....We are so BAD huh?? My mom said fortunately it was night and no one was there....If not she lagi malu....
My mom will kill me if she knew I wrote about this...lol...WHAT A NAUGHTY & BAD SON ....

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 20, 2002, 3:27 PM

Post #2 of 18 (4316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] Wake Up Every One.... [In reply to] Can't Post

If you really want to know why this forum is so slow, I shall tell you the reason.
Some members are loading pictures after pictures onto this forum, did not consider that all those pixs needed time to load. As a result, traffic is congested.
Our webmaster has attended to this problem. He has already limited the size; i. e. KB & Nos. of photos can be attached to various programme. Meanwhile, he is also updating the server.
You should not have such problem in the near future.

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 20, 2002, 6:01 PM

Post #3 of 18 (4310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Wake Up Every One.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Derrick I think what Andrew meant by forum being slow is that not many posts hv been flowing into this forum lately...and just for that he has given us a visual sight of his mum falling into the drain LOL

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 20, 2002, 6:46 PM

Post #4 of 18 (4305 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Wake Up Every One.... [In reply to] Can't Post

OIC, misinterpretation. 1000 apologies to those concerned you not included
As for you it is gratification.
How about chicken doing the funky dance? or
Chief Sitting Bull sending out smoke signals
Take your pick. which one you prefer?

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 20, 2002, 7:00 PM

Post #5 of 18 (4303 views)
Shortcut

I'll take the chicken....dancing chickens are a sight to watch...u'll never know which leg is going to swing where next...

Here's a funny thing that my dog does...not exactly embarrasing though....he has this thing about my brother's dirty underware (i wonder why?)....everytime my brother opens his room's door, he wud charge in and reach for it frm the laundry basket and runs off with it....is it the smell itself (eeewww yucks) or the fact that he can relate to it being a male and all....whatever it is, it's gelifying Crazy

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 20, 2002, 9:51 PM

Post #6 of 18 (4291 views)
Shortcut

How about getting a male JRT and see what items of yours he is interested and then tell us more?Smile
We may be able to pinpoint this behavioural problem for you.
BTW, dancing chicken sudah slaughter and masuk cooking pot to make soup!
You only have chief sitting bull left. Very soon it will oso be beef steak and ox tail soup!

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 20, 2002, 10:20 PM

Post #7 of 18 (4288 views)
Shortcut

Practically anything that moves....last nite he gave the house broom a new look....completely destroyed it....i never knew a broom cud look like that Crazy (i love this face by the way...it gives u a sad, confuse, remorse, thoughtful, despair look all in one)

And he knows he's not suppose to do what he's not suppose to do and yet he does it....whenever he thinks i'm not looking he chews on something i hv forbid him to and when i stand up or go near him, he stops and sort of like pretends he never did it in the first place LOL

I'll take my steak medium rare and soup with garlic bread, thanks Smile

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 21, 2002, 1:25 AM

Post #8 of 18 (4279 views)
Shortcut

Are U sure it was biscuit and not by any chance a witchy kuchi came by a rode on it until the house broom is tattered. Well biscuit has done you a big favour, he has provided you with a lethal weapon to chase unwelcomed guests out of the house.
You should be proud of him.
What type of steak? rump? sirlon? T bone? or Rib eye? do you like best?Shocked

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 21, 2002, 6:25 AM

Post #9 of 18 (4271 views)
Shortcut

I'm sure if there was a witchy kuchi, he wud hv chased the witch out of her and chewed her up LOL

Tenderloin....lean yet tender with a touch of pepper to satisfy thy hunger Laugh

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 21, 2002, 6:31 AM

Post #10 of 18 (4269 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Mar 21, 2002, 6:46 AM)

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 21, 2002, 6:59 PM

Post #11 of 18 (4259 views)
Shortcut

Is that invisible letters that you are using? Or perhaps we need doggie eye sight to read what u just typed Tongue

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 21, 2002, 7:26 PM

Post #12 of 18 (4255 views)
Shortcut

Someone must have seen it and found it amusing and had downloaded the message.
As a result, Ting Dong gone with the wind.
Gotcha this time.

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 21, 2002, 8:48 PM

Post #13 of 18 (4248 views)
Shortcut

Tweetie Pie, Lunch hour eh? spend time to visit forum.
What are you looking for, the message or Ding Dong? Both are gone with the Win. Ha Ha Sly

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 21, 2002, 9:52 PM

Post #14 of 18 (4244 views)
Shortcut

Lunch over (Shocked burp!) s'cuse me.....went to lunch but didn't log off....

I know where to look for the disappearing msg....it's hidden somewhere in the server in the never never land...will get it b4 the nite is over

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 22, 2002, 1:06 AM

Post #15 of 18 (4237 views)
Shortcut

OIC Dalmatian good at sniffing & JRT good at looking, then I am sure we need protector good at defence. How about black & white GSD? Hey! they are working line too you know and they are suppose to be full trained for guard purposes only.

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2002, 1:45 AM

Post #16 of 18 (4233 views)
Shortcut

Good idea....black and white GSD to guard while u sniff and i look for the goodies....then we need others like long haired dachshund, min pin, shih tzu, tenterfields, etc. to distract others while the job is being done

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 22, 2002, 2:21 AM

Post #17 of 18 (4224 views)
Shortcut

I saw your apology in members' introduction, you said you wanted to give back steak and ox tail soup after eating half as compensation.
According to ingrish tickshunary, definition of compensation = return what is left undamaged + +.
Can I assume that I take back my steak & soup + stressed spelt backwards = desserts (apple pie and cheese tarts) + cappuccino with brown sugar and cream to wash down the dinner?Smile

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2002, 5:12 AM

Post #18 of 18 (4217 views)
Shortcut

ahem...did i say i was going to give back your goodies after eating half? Nooooo i'll give u back in the original condition....haven't touched them yet lar....so u do not hv to rob me with your list of desserts LOL

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my