dog perfume ok for doggie's skin??

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 15, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1026 views)
Shortcut
dog perfume ok for doggie's skin?? Can't Post

Hello furmums and furdads, Smile Smile

I've been eyeing those perfume stuff (flowers scent, baby's scent etc etc) for dogs at the petshop for some time. Each time also tempted to buy it (esp the baby's scent!!) to put on Sparkle.

There are 3 types: oil, water like spritzer and spray. Anyone of u used it before on your dogs? Is it ok for their skin? I was tempted to buy the oil based type - but instructions says to rub it directly to the skin of the dog. Worried that it might irritate Sparkle's skin.Unsure

Any comments?? Thanks! Cool

timmy
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] dog perfume ok for doggie's skin?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...i'm using the perfume spray on Timmy after bath- i like the smell, sometime i spray whenever i feel his need that...so far its ok for him, no skin diesease or infection.

maybe it depends the dog skin- some maybe sensitive, maybe cannot take it.

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 15, 2003, 7:54 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] dog perfume ok for doggie's skin?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello cshellz,
I used spray type that bought from breeder, like rose smell. it has refreshing smell but not ok for Trivor, as she already have dandruff problems, I have been seeing more fleaks over the floor. Not sure was it causing more dandruffs? I discontinued after 1 week +...
I prefer the original smell heeheee...

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 15, 2003, 7:55 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1013 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy] dog perfume ok for doggie's skin?? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks. I think I will try the baby's scent on Sparkle!! do a patch test first...if ok then can use each time after he showers Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my