what breed of my YaYa??

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

yarfen

Jul 28, 2005, 2:42 AM

Post #1 of 185 (3664 views)
Shortcut
what breed of my YaYa?? Can't Post

hey,
can u all help me to identify the breed of my YaYa?? the person who sell her to me also don't know exactly what breed of her, he just say is terrier.. em.. but when i bring her out, many people say she is shih tzu... so confusing...Frown

she now is almost 6 months old, around 3.6kg... and she only have one layer coat.. but her coat is like cotton base..her 4 legs have some tan color coat.. her ear is v shape and quite small, and one ear can stand half, another ear can't..

i m not mind about her breed b4 this, but just start curious to know when so many people say she is shih tzu???? and this is not same as what the seller told me..

so, pls give me your opinion oh!!
Attachments: yaya2.jpg (27.0 KB)
  yaya3.jpg (49.9 KB)
  yaya4.jpg (60.0 KB)
  yaya5.jpg (68.3 KB)
  yaya6.jpg (33.1 KB)
  yaya7.jpg (45.6 KB)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2005, 4:47 AM

Post #2 of 185 (3651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yarfen] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yaya look like is a shih tzu terrier mix..she got the "face" and the coat..she look slighty bigger than a shih tzu..

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2005, 4:50 AM

Post #3 of 185 (3647 views)
Shortcut

I think her father is a Silky Terrier and the mother is a Shih Tzu.Shocked

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2005, 5:31 AM

Post #4 of 185 (3641 views)
Shortcut

Oh oh... it certainly looks like a mix between a silky terrier and a shih tzu. Got a slight hint of shih tzu on the face.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

yarfen

Jul 28, 2005, 3:43 PM

Post #5 of 185 (3632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

shih tzu & terrier mix ah.. so great!!means i have 2 dog in one dog body..hehe!!Laugh

yarfen

Jul 28, 2005, 3:47 PM

Post #6 of 185 (3627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

em..how to know her father is silky & her mother is shih tzu ah? any sign of it?

yarfen

Jul 28, 2005, 3:58 PM

Post #7 of 185 (3626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

em..actually yaya face is quite small, wat make her face look big is the fur... i always thought that shih tzu face is quite round one and their nose is not sharp, but yaya have a sharp nose... and i did compare yaya to a real shih tzu b4 this..i can say their face is not same le..

some people(mostly from those pet shop owner) also say yaya is a shih tzu cross that look not so like shih tzu, they think she is unsuccessful cross which is means ugly...Pirate

but for me, she always cute lah!!FrownFrownLaugh

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2005, 7:40 PM

Post #8 of 185 (3611 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
shih tzu & terrier mix ah.. so great!!means i have 2 dog in one dog body..hehe!!Laugh

hahaha..true also hor..i neevr thought about that..then me also lucky lor..my Bobby is supercalifagislisticexperlilidous * a bit of mix of everything* heheheLaughLaugh pai seh..PiratePirate

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #9 of 185 (3596 views)
Shortcut

Shih tzu's face also small. It's the fur that makes it big mah. I see the expression of your YaYa... is the same. Yes, the terrier part would be her sharp nose and her colour. I dunno lah... but for me, I can see some shih tzuness in her. Yesterday I went to a petshop, got a shih tzu cross terrier, pure black summore and not as nice as your Yaya.
All dogs aren't ugly, everything is beautiful. Those who say they are ugly are blinded.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

yarfen

Jul 29, 2005, 1:17 AM

Post #10 of 185 (3592 views)
Shortcut

em...then can consider yourself super super lucky lo..Tongue i also have 2 local breed dog(yangyang&da da) lah!! then i will be double luck than u le..hehe!!Frown

they are nice oh.. the big one quite obedient, only the small one stuborn a bit, .. but the small one very funny one la.. always do stupid thing to make us laugh..haha..Laugh

my ex-housemate dun like both of them(that time haven buy yaya yet) one lo, once b4 they did think to ask me to throw them, but i didn't la.. tak sampai hati one ma.. fortunately, now my new housemate (ex-housemate graduate already)all like dog one, they even help me to take care of them sometimes when i m not free.. and sometimes bring them to go walk2 too.. but hor.. really like pull bull like that lah!!Tonguestart september i will be free a bit, and dun need to come to campus everyday, then have to train them liao... i never train them b4 la, dun think necessary last time..but now they grow bigger and bigger, if still not being trained, will be dangarous la..

yarfen

Jul 29, 2005, 2:09 AM

Post #11 of 185 (3590 views)
Shortcut

oic... i always thought shih tzu face is big one b4 this, coz i never touch their face b4.. now i know liao..Frown

those who say yaya is ugly, the main reason is because yaya have black colour coat body lo.. and some of them even duno there is a breed call silky terrier, so they just think yaya is just "cin cai" breed over shih tzu and maybe stray dog.. many people here thought all long loat doggie is shih tzu one la!! i also lazy to explain liao...Tongue

black shih tzu & terrier cross ah..never see b4 oh.. last time when i bought yaya, she is with her sister, but her sister is look exactly the same like her le.. just smaller a bit, and the boss told me, her sister eat only a little bit.. but her fur like fall a lot la.. the boss told me is becoz she changing her puppy fur, but i just afraid she have skin problem la.. and yaya look healtier lo, so i choose yaya.. spend too much during that time, otherwise will consider to bring both of them back la..Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2005, 2:27 AM

Post #12 of 185 (3584 views)
Shortcut

Yah... the head is small. Shih tzu also got a lot of fur that covers their head hehehehe....

Aiyah, those people know nothing about dogs then if they thought everything with long fur is shih tzu.

The black shih tzu mix terrier no shih tzu face at all. Even the fur is rough, like a scottish terrier or something... It's really black and the face I think longer than your YaYa's nose.

Well, you chose a good dog. YaYa certainly looks very healthy and happy hehehe.e......

yarfen

Jul 29, 2005, 2:56 AM

Post #13 of 185 (3577 views)
Shortcut

The black shih tzu mix terrier no shih tzu face at all. Even the fur is rough, like a scottish terrier or something...

look interesting...maybe the terrier gene is more stronger gua..Tonguebut then how u know it is shih tzu and terrier cross le?

YaYa certainly looks very healthy and happy

she is not only healthy and happy, but also naughty lah!!Tonguei can say she have totally terrier personality la!!so sturbon and not obedient at all...PirateUnsure she is still will listen to me a bit la.. but to my bf & my housemate, she always think that she is their master...Sly they too pampered her liao la..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2005, 3:12 AM

Post #14 of 185 (3572 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... How I know? Coz the petshop said so... put the sign say shih tzu mix terrier. Yah, got more of the terrier looks lah that puppy. But sell I think Rm680.

Naughty is good. Means she is full of life and very active hehehe.... terriers are like that. My friend's terrier mix also very naughty and active, even already 8 years old ah, never act old also.

Wah, your bf and housemate pamper her! Hahaha.... later she will think she is queen of the house heheheheh

yarfen

Jul 29, 2005, 3:48 PM

Post #15 of 185 (3555 views)
Shortcut

wah!!rm680 ah..i buy my yaya only at rm480 something like that.. because yaya is a female puppy, for the male one, they sell at rm680.. male puppy more "laku" here lo...Frown

already 8 years old still active ah? die la.. i still hoping that after yaya 2 years old like that can become not so active le..

now they all treat her as our house princess liao la.. last time she wun bark when i am not stay in room one, but now she will bark to get my attention every time i go out of room.. i have to scold her "kuat kuat" to make she quiet. this is becoz my housemate always let her out of room whenever she bark at them lo..then she think that she can bark to get our attention..UnsurePirate

normally i only will let her out when the time i can keep an eye on her la.. coz afraid she will simply eat thing lo..

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2005, 5:35 PM

Post #16 of 185 (3550 views)
Shortcut

aiyah..i am still luckier than you..cuz i got 3 mixed breed..check out my thread in me and my dog..the picture in there is my 3 proudest "sons"
Next month Bobby *the one on the avatar* will join OB class held by pp.com..Because Bobby is a bit stubborn, i try to train him but he just stubborn like a bull..so i thought mayb i spent some money and as for professional help on training him..wonder he will be trainable or not?? if not waste my money..PiratePiratePirate
BUt my Bobby Quite kuai and obedient only when he is sturborn, that mean really stubborn...Pirate

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2005, 8:03 PM

Post #17 of 185 (3535 views)
Shortcut

OHhhh... RM480 is not bad... I can't remember what sex the puppy was lah but it's not as nice as your YaYa heheheh...

Yah, my friend's terrier is very active and smart. Good thing about this dog is never bark wan and knows how to pee and poo in the toilet.

Wah... can see your Yaya wants attention loh. hehhe....

yarfen

Jul 29, 2005, 8:44 PM

Post #18 of 185 (3535 views)
Shortcut

em... i also a bit less lucky than u only la.. since i got 2 local breed, and one yaya(she also mixed la, just maybe not mix so many kind of dog lo)then.. i less maybe 1/3 lucky than u only lo.. also so lucky liao lah!!hehe...FrownFrown

haha..i think we both also no "pai se" one lah!!FrownCoolCrazy

wow!!u going to send ur bobby for training... dun worry, he will going to be trained la.. i think those profesional person sure have their own way to deal with him la..

kuching here seldom heard people say got training section le.. even the doggie gathering i also just knew recently, have brought yaya go there 2 times liao, not much dog there, mostly big dog la.. i think yaya is the only non-pure dog there..hehe..Tongue actually that is orgarnise by MKA sarawak la.. but open for public i think, since there is only a normal park.. yaya like to go there lo... knows many frens ma..:)

after ur bobby go for training, update me how obedient of him oh..

yarfen

Jul 29, 2005, 9:14 PM

Post #19 of 185 (3530 views)
Shortcut

doggie here wun sell in very expensive price la..especially those small breed.. shih tzu they also sell less than rm500 without cert.. but maltese more expensive, they sell around rm800, same to chi hwa hwa too..

yaya also know how to do her business on her own toilet(i buy those cat use toilet & put news paper inside for her, here cant get those doggie toilet la..Frown), i make 2 days hard train on her lo.. follow her every where she go.. & bring her immediately to her toilet when she showing pee & poo signal.. finally, she know how to go to her toilet..hehe..

all my dog like to bark le.. especially that 2 stay outside one.. whenever got stray dog pass by, they will start to bark...FrownUnsurePirate my housing area got more and more stray dog liao lo... some is people feeding one, but just let them go around like no master at all.. then they match togather and product more n more stray dog...

sometimes, i did give food to those stray dog who come infront my house during my yang yang & da da dinner time la.. then now turn up as they like to come my house, and always make my doggie bark at them...Pirate but they are quite nice actually, just i cant afford to rear for any big dog anymore..

sometimes if i walk back home, and they see me, they will just follow me like a bodyguard like that.. 1st time i so scared la..thought they wan to bite me..(hehe..eventhought i like dog, but i quite scared big dog actually)Tonguethen now i know they just maybe wan to ask some food from me la.. so when i reach home, will feed them my yang yang & da da kibbles.. but actually many people here feeding them i think, coz they are not skiny at all..

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 30, 2005, 12:53 AM

Post #20 of 185 (3525 views)
Shortcut

ok ok..i also very excited on the training lor..as if i am the one going to be train...TongueTongue

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

Ich_liebe_Puppy
Enthusiast

Jul 30, 2005, 5:18 AM

Post #21 of 185 (3512 views)
Shortcut

Frown hai nick.
Frown you are right lah. The pro wont train your dog for you lah. They will train you instead. See the wisdom.
FrownFrownFrown

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 30, 2005, 7:24 AM

Post #22 of 185 (3501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ich_liebe_Puppy] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

smart smart lah you....

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 30, 2005, 8:20 AM

Post #23 of 185 (3494 views)
Shortcut

Wah... shih tzu less than rm500 is rare here. Normally no cert in kl already rm600 is hard to find, mostly is rm800.

Oh... that's good. 2 days is not bad. My friend's dog automatic hehehe... she adopted the dog and it was very well trained. At least your dog uses a tray. My friend's dog really pee and poo near the toilet wan, the squatting version so easily can clean.

Oh, your place there a lot of strays? Wah... that means a lot of puppies around loh when they breed. You are very kind to feed them. I also feed the stray cats around my area if I see them. Got a lot but they are scared of humans....

You must live very happily, got so many doggies around you hehehehe....

Ich_liebe_Puppy
Enthusiast

Jul 30, 2005, 1:08 PM

Post #24 of 185 (3483 views)
Shortcut

CrazyCrazy
Dont say liike that Mah. Only make me Pai Sei - marlu only. Say OIC Mah. Like That Mah.

FrownFrownyour head.

FrownFrownFrown

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 31, 2005, 2:53 AM

Post #25 of 185 (3448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ich_liebe_Puppy] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
CrazyCrazy
Dont say liike that Mah. Only make me Pai Sei - marlu only. Say OIC Mah. Like That Mah.

FrownFrownyour head.

FrownFrownFrown

ok ok..to make you LESS pai Seh... OIC
Dont smash my head lah..still need it esp when Bobby go training......LaughLaughLaugh

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my