Home: Breed Specific: Terrier Group:
WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

APPK

Jul 24, 2005, 10:02 AM

Post #1 of 243 (23461 views)
Shortcut
WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS Can't Post

THIS WILL BE A NEW TOPIC WHICH WE WILL BE DISCUSSING SOON.THIS TOPIC IS TO HELP APBT/AST/STAFFY LOVERS UNDERSTAND THIS SPORT BETTER AND WELL EQUIPPED WITH KNOWLEDGE ON RULES,TYPES OF BLOODLINES AND SECRETS OF TRAINING AND CONDITIONING YOUR DOGS OF IRON AND STEEL FOR BOTH CONFORMATION SHOWS AND WEIGHT PULLING .THIS TOPIC WILL SHOW YOU THAT THIS BREED DOES NOT ONLY SERVE THE PURPOSE OF FIGHTINGS AND KILLINGS OF OTHER DOGS BUT STILL BRINGING OUT THE NATURAL CHARACTERISTIC AND QUALITY OF A GAMEDOG.DON'T FORGET,IN WEIGHT PULLING CONTESTS,THIS SPORT NEEDS ALL THE MUSCLES,STRENGTH AND GAMENESS THAT YOUR DOG POSSESS.THERE ARE APBTS WHICH MADE IT THROUGH PULLING TRUCKS,VANS OR CARS AND NOT PULLING WEIGHTS!SO,HOW MUCH COULD YOUR DOG GIVE OR TAKE FROM THIS SPORT?HOW GAME IS YOUR DOG WHICH YOU ARE PROUD OF?LET'S PULL, ARRR..GG..H!MAY THE BEST WIN.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 25, 2005, 12:54 AM

Post #2 of 243 (23447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [APPK] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

ok...first question..

What are the qualities/drives required for this sport. U mentioned gameness..is this the same gameness as u mentioned in the ring? What drives the pit to pull? Is it natural/instictive? or more of training or an issue of pleasing the owners?(high pack drive?)

"BRINGING OUT THE NATURAL CHARACTERISTIC AND QUALITY OF A GAMEDOG"..... how is weight pulling related to a dog being game..?

sorry 4 so many questions..but i am curious..Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2005, 7:40 AM

Post #3 of 243 (23442 views)
Shortcut

Hey Friend!!

This is what we are waiting for man! Weight pulling huh?

*I think the first step to train your dog before proceed further is to train your dog to follow your steps... otherwise just imagine a dog that can pull a truck or a car if ran out of control by pulling you around... hahaha!!! it would be Your Dog Take You Out For A Walk then the other way round*

Anyway... Edd, I will train my AST for this game. and together we will be the organiser for this game in the future... hahaha!

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2005, 7:11 PM

Post #4 of 243 (23435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

How do we train ar ..??? and what type of strap use ...?? padding to ease the pain like our back pack .. : )

Initial training what we use for the dog to pull ..???
Panda is COOl.......Jack the GREAT !!! :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/johnny_ooi

APPK

Jul 26, 2005, 7:54 AM

Post #5 of 243 (23425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

'BRINGING OUT THE NATURAL CHARACTERISTIC AND QUALITY OF AN APBT' MEANS THAT IT COULD SHOW WHAT IT HAS IN CHARACTERISTIC AND GAMENESS IN WEIGHT PULLING CONTESTS AND NOT IN FIGHTS.CHARACTERISTIC AND GAMENESS IS A TRAIT OF AN ORIGINAL APBT IN THE HEART AND NOT A TRADEMARK OF WHAT IT DOES IN THE RING.GAMENESS IN THE WEIGHT PULLING CONTEST? IN THE CONTEST,THE APBT STARTS OFF BY PULLING THE WEIGHT AS HEAVY AS IT IS.IF YOUR DOG IS REGISTERED AT 20KG,HE WILL BE PULLING THE WEIGHT AT 20KG WHICH FROM THE STARTING LINE TO THE FINISHING LINE IS 20 FOOT.THAT'S NOT ALL,HE HAS TO MAKE IT TO THE FINISHING LINE IN 60 SECONDS.AFTER THE FIRST PULL,HE IS ONLY ALLOW TO REST FOR A 5 MINUTES BREAK BEFORE THE 2cd PULL WHICH ANOTHER QUARTER OF IT'S WEIGHT BEING ADD ON,NOW AT 25KG.IT GOES ON TILL THE DOG QUIT AND ALL PULLS ARE RECORDED IN ORDER TO REACH A WINNER OR THE RECORD HOLDER OF THE MOST WEIGHT PULLED.THIS,NEED ALL THE GAMENESS THE DOG HAS,NO MATTER HOW HEAVY OR TIRED THE APBT IS,THE APBT NEEDS ALL THE GAMENESS AND STRENGTH IT HAS TO GO ON AND ON ,ONE PULL AFTER ANOTHER,PULLING HEAVIER AND HEAVIER.THAT IS WHY YOU WILL NEED GOOD TRAINING AND CONDITIONING TO PREPARE FOR THIS COMPETITION.YOU CAN GIVE YOUR BEST CONDITIONING,BEST DIET BY BY END OF THE DAY,EVERYTHING IS IN THE HEART,THAT IS GAMENESS,THIS IS THE TERRIERS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.HOW TO START TRAINING?THESE DOGS SHOULD BE STARTED BY NOT ON CHAIN BUT RUNS FREELY OR IN A BIG ENOUGH CAGE.BY CHAINING UP YOUR DOG DISCOURAGE YOUR DOG TO EVEN PULL BECAUSE IT FEELS LIMITATIONS ONCE IT REACHES THE END OF THE CHAIN.WHEN YOU BRING YOUR DOG OUT FOR A WALK,WHEN IT PULLS AGAINST YOU,DO NOT PULL HIM BACK AND SCOLD HIM BUT ENCOURAGE HIM BY HOLDING FIRMLY BY THE LEASH LETTING HIM PULL ALONG BUT WITH EFFORT.WHEN HE STARTS PULLING,GIVE A CERTAIN ENCOURAGING COMMAND SUCH AS 'PULL BOY' OR 'GET IT BOY'.THIS COMMAND,YOU ARE GOING TO USE IN IT'S COMPETITION.YOU CAN EVEN GET A FRIEND TO WALK IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOUR DOG WITH YOUR DOG'S FAVOURITE TOY,BRING THE TOY 1 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND AND 2 FOOT FROM THE DOG,YOU SHOULD THEN ENCOURAGE HIM TO GO ON PULLING.YOU ARE ALLOW TO BRING ALONG YOUR DOG'S FAVOURITE TOY AS A BAIT TO THE CONTEST BUT STRICTLY NO LIVE BAIT!START OFF YOUR DOGS AT THIS BASIC TRAINING FIRST AND I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED WITH ONGOING TRAININGS,DIET AND WINNING TYPE OF CONDITIONING METHODS AND I WILL KEEP NO SECRET TO MYSELF.

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jul 26, 2005, 5:21 PM

Post #6 of 243 (23408 views)
Shortcut

Hi APPK

The winner is not by the heavest weight the dog can pull, but also the mutiple of weigth against the dog's body weight?

For example a 20Kg dog pulled a 100 kg weight, another dog with 30kg body weight need to pull at least 150kg weight in order to beat the first dog?

In the competetion, will the gender take into consideration? dogs and bitches in separate category?

What is the ideal age for the weight pulling training? is it after 18 months old, and serious training at 2 years old?

Looks like Jack_MBT and I need to wait for another year to start the training.....Sly so loooooooong....

Kevin you can start now.....Wink

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2005, 7:16 PM

Post #7 of 243 (23406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

No I can start with Jack ... LaughLaugh

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jul 26, 2005, 10:49 PM

Post #8 of 243 (23402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jack_MBT] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
No I can start with Jack ... LaughLaugh

Oh ya....your Jack the great, beh kee leow.

So looks like I am the only want have to wait for 1 year....PirateMadUnsureCrazy

Heheheh..... nobody tried Westie in weight pulling before............ just for laughSlyLaughCool.....how about chihuahua......

Frown

View my photo album

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2005, 10:56 PM

Post #9 of 243 (23401 views)
Shortcut

Can try your westie mah ... since the contest base on the pet's weight ...!!!

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 26, 2005, 11:02 PM

Post #10 of 243 (23395 views)
Shortcut

Hey Peng Yu...

I think should put them on training when they reach 1 year old, as we know that dogs below 1 year old are still growing... right???

That means the weight pulling AST or APBT are not really suitable to out for a walk in public... I guess... otherwise... they will pull you all rounded... hahaha!

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jul 26, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #11 of 243 (23394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

heheh..

I will buil a cart and sit on it let the dog pull loh.....kee ban san or kia kae pun ai sai.....Sly

Frown

View my photo album

APPK

Jul 27, 2005, 7:42 AM

Post #12 of 243 (23382 views)
Shortcut

HI ERN,

THE DOG DOES NOT WIN BY ONLY PULLING THE HEAVIEST IT CAN,HE HAS TO COMPETE IN IT'S WEIGHT CATEGORY.THE CATEGORY STARTS AT 15KG,20KG,25KG,30KG,35KG,40KG,45KG AND 50KG.SO,IF YOUR DOG COMES UNDER THE 15KG CATEGORY,HE WILL HAVE TO COMPETE AGAINST DOGS FROM 15KG TILL 20KG OF WEIGHT.IT WILL BE FAIR GAME AS EVERY DOG HAS TO PULL IT'S OWN WEIGHT AND EVERY QUARTER OF THE DOG'S WEIGHT WILL BE ADD ON AFTER EVERY PULL.ALSO ,MALE AND FEMALE GENDER FALLS UNDER A SEPARATE CATEGORY.KEVIN IS RIGHT,YOU COULD START YOUR DOG AT 12 MONTHS OF AGE,I STARTED MINE CALLED 'BULLY' AT 9 MONTHS AND NOW HE IS 20 MONTHS OLD,REAL MUSCULAR,LARGE HEAD AND EXPECTED TO COMPETE IN THE 35KG CATEGORY.I PLANNED TO USE 'BULLY' TO START THE FIRST INTRODUCTION WEIGHT PULLING SHOW.WE WILL NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS TO START OFF THE SHOW,NOT A CONTEST BUT AN INTRODUCTION SHOW AND WE ARE LOOKING AT LEAST 50 PARTICIPANTS.KEVIN IS DEFINITELY IN SO ARE WE,HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?YOU CAN ALWAYS START TRAINING YOUR DOGS YOUNG BUT NOT ADVISABLE TO COMPETE AGAINST OLDER SEASONED PULLERS.18 MONTHS OF AGE IS A GOOD START TO COMPETE AS THEY ARE ALREADY MATURED AND AT A TOUGHENED AGE.I LL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2005, 8:42 AM

Post #13 of 243 (23379 views)
Shortcut
Re: [APPK,Kaerb] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eddie,
Hmm..so..does gameness mean determination? Gameness in the ring=determination to bring the other dog down,gameness while weight pulling=determination to pull?

For weight pulling,has the gameness shown in the sport have anything to do with pleasing the owner? I have not grasp the notion that pits love to pull weights like huskies pulling sleighs or cart-breeds pulling carriages where the dogs like to do it as they were naturally bred for it. Pls help me understand?

I compare this to Schutzhund where even tho pits were not bred for the sport but they are still used in the sport because of their prey drives(or should I say that and a mixture of gameness)....or am i completely off the track?

On a side note, I have Tyson pull me on rollarblades(very nice for lazy ppl.. Tongue ) using the common harness..The harness broke a while back. My question is,is that common harness detrimental to his chest? I noe they aren't really good for the breathing as there is a horizontal line across instead of a "Y". Are weight pulling harnesses available locally? If so how much? I am not really into the sport as I do not yet have a suitable dog but if it does not cost too much,I would not mind getting 1 for exercise purposes.

P.S. Craig,can u help out?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Jul 27, 2005, 8:47 AM)

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jul 27, 2005, 5:11 PM

Post #14 of 243 (23372 views)
Shortcut

Hi APPK

Do you want to open it to other breeds? If so maybe you want to create one forum at the sport or general forum so that those Alaska Malamute and St Bernad orwner can notice it.

I would like to join but my Shiki the Female AST is just 5 months only, long way to go leh.Pirate

She was start changing teeth last months. How long it takes to change all the teeth? When she pull on softtoy there is blood stain, sometime even drop on the floor, is it normal ah, after one month?

t,q,

Frown

View my photo album

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #15 of 243 (23371 views)
Shortcut

I think is normal Panda also the same.

APPK, regarding the Harness for the weight pulling where to get or how can we make one. ...??

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 27, 2005, 8:45 PM

Post #16 of 243 (23367 views)
Shortcut

Hey Peng Yu...

Shiki Lak Geh Ar? No problem lar... that is very normal with the bleeding, like human it might takes about 2 months to change it teeth, if it is a small breed than you should be extra careful cause the teeth might choke them, for AST don't have to worry lar!

I think the initial goal of formming MAAWACA is to promote the weight pulling for AST/APBT, as these breed are not recornized by MKA, people who own these breed have no recornition for their dogs. (the details was post by APPK earlier before). Therefore, Alaskan Malamute, St Bernard and other breed are not a Banned Breed, they can register with MKA, but in the future if we have WP for other specific breed then we might want them to register their dogs (any breed) with MAAWACA to participate in the WP competition.

Hey Chloe...

Maybe you can start to look for a tough and solid AST/APBT to prepare for the WP liao!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2005, 11:23 PM

Post #17 of 243 (23359 views)
Shortcut

"Maybe you can start to look for a tough and solid AST/APBT to prepare for the WP liao! "

lol..it will be a while before I can do that...got too many dogs la! Maybe u can talk to the head of the hse for me....hehehe..Tongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Jul 27, 2005, 11:27 PM)

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jul 28, 2005, 12:01 AM

Post #18 of 243 (23344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

RD, how many and what type of dog you have now ..???

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jul 28, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #19 of 243 (23342 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hey Peng Yu...

Shiki Lak Geh Ar? No problem lar... that is very normal with the bleeding, like human it might takes about 2 months to change it teeth, if it is a small breed than you should be extra careful cause the teeth might choke them, for AST don't have to worry lar!

I think the initial goal of formming MAAWACA is to promote the weight pulling for AST/APBT, as these breed are not recornized by MKA, people who own these breed have no recornition for their dogs. (the details was post by APPK earlier before). Therefore, Alaskan Malamute, St Bernard and other breed are not a Banned Breed, they can register with MKA, but in the future if we have WP for other specific breed then we might want them to register their dogs (any breed) with MAAWACA to participate in the WP competition.

Hey Chloe...

Maybe you can start to look for a tough and solid AST/APBT to prepare for the WP liao!

Anih ah, can gather 50 particpants boh? since got not many APBT/AST fans. Good that you guys is doing sometihing to change ppl's perception regardling this lovely breed.

They reserve better treatment.

Frown

View my photo album

APPK

Jul 28, 2005, 10:03 AM

Post #20 of 243 (23321 views)
Shortcut

DETERMINATION-THE WILL AND EAGERNESS TO PROCEED WITH SOMETHING.

GAMENESS-TO TAKE ON ALL CHALLENGES ON GUTS,PAIN, STRESS,FATIQUE AND STILL BURNING IN THE HEART TO GO ON.THIS IS WHY A 50KG ROTTWEILER OR A MASTIFF CAN'T EVEN BEAT A 50KG APBT IN WEIGHT PULLING,BECAUSE THESE SPECIAL BREED IS BRED FOR WHAT IT IS DEEP DOWN IN THE HEART.

THE WILL TO ENJOY THE SPORT AND THE WILL TO PLEASE IT'S OWNER PLAYS IMPORTANT ROLES IN THE SPORT.WHY?DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN THE DOG IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COMPETITION,STRESSED OUT TRYING TO BEAT THE HEAT AND PRESSURE,IF YOU STOPPED CHEERING FOR HIM AND GAVE UP HOPE ON HIM,HE KNOWS IT AND HE WILL QUIT.THAT IS THE TIME HE NEEDS THE OWNER'S SUPPORT,IF YOU KEEP UP WITH HIM AT HIS WORST TIME,HE WILL GO ON GIVING UP HIS LAST DROP OF STRENGTH IN HIM,JUST FOR YOU.DOES HE ENJOY WHAT HE DOES?NOBODY CAN TEACH OR TRAIN A CANINE TO DO SOMETHING IT DOESN'T ENJOY.YOU CAN'T TEACH A DASCHUND TO DO GUARD WORK OR PUT A POODLE IN A FIGHTING RING.NO BREEDS ARE BRED EXACTLY FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE ONLY.A HUSKY IS NOT BRED FOR PULLING SLEIGHS,THEY ARE TRAINED TO.NOBODY IS TRAINING THEIR HUSKIES TO PULL TRISHAWS IN MALAYSIA,JUST JOKING.'SCHUTZHUND' DOGS DOES NOT COMPRISE OF ONLY APBTS BUT ALL OTHER WORKING BREEDS TOO.GAMENESS, IS A CERTAIN QUALITY WHICH AN APBT POSSESS TO SUCEED IN THE SCHUTZHUND PROGRAMME.DO YOU KNOW APBTS POSSESS DIFFERENT MENTALITY IN GUARDWORK THAN ANY OTHER BREEDS?THIS IS A BREED WHICH GOES ON AND ON INTO THE INTRUDER NO MATTER HOW HURT IT IS,THE MORE PAIN IT TAKES,THE MORE THE INTRUDER IS GOING TO REGRET.THERE IS ONE CASE IN THE STATES WHERE A FEMALE APBT GOT HOLD OF A ROBBER AND PIN HIM RIGHT IN THE CORNER OF THE HALL IN THE HOUSE,WHEN TH OWNER GOT BACK,HE SAW THE ROBBER MANAGE TO CRAWL TO THE MAIN DOOR BUT WITH THE LOYAL APBT STILL CLAMPING ON HIS ARM AND HE WAS BLEEDING PROFUSELY.THE SHOCKING FACT WAS,POOR 'POLLY' WAS ALREADY DEAD,SHOT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SKULL BY THE ROBBER BUT WAS STILL HANGING ON AND HER JAW HAS TO BE PRIED OPEN TO FREE THE ARM.BLESS HER LOYAL SOUL AS THIS STORY STICKS IN MY MIND FOR ALL THE YEARS I AM INTO THIS BREED.COULD ANY OTHER BREED PROVE THE SAME?I DOUBT IT BUT TO NO OFFENSE OF ANY OTHER BREED OWNERS,I LOVE THESE CANNINE FRIENDS.

YOU WILL HAVE TO GET A PROPER HARNESS FOR YOUR WEIGHT PULLING DOGS AND I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL AGAIN LATER ON.SEE YA.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2005, 7:46 PM

Post #21 of 243 (23317 views)
Shortcut

Hi APPK,
Thanks for the reply...cleared up all the confusion I had. May Polly rest in peace. It's dogs like her who help the name of the breed in public eyes.

A friend of mine knew a female pit..who was nvr trained for personal protection. She was the sweetest & most friendly dog u've ever met. Friend even joked that she was even friendlier than a GR.Nvr bit any1.Nvr showed any aggression in her life. Her handler was a lil girl. Come 1 day,her handler was in trouble. A man broke into her hse & had her cornered. The pit came rushing in & bit the guy up.

In my book,that is 1 heck of dog. Not many would actually bite out of loyalty & protective instinct without prior training! Frown
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RAY_PG
Dog Kichi

Jul 30, 2005, 8:51 AM

Post #22 of 243 (23292 views)
Shortcut

hi kevin,
raymond here....hope can join u all in this chat room. intrested in weight pulling huh.. should speed up organising job.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2005, 9:17 AM

Post #23 of 243 (23284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RAY_PG] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Raymond... Welcome to this forum! Nice to see you here dude, since you are here so I'm going to introduce you to the other members.

...................................................................................................

Hey Friends... attention please!!!

Raymond is also an expert into APBT, he owns the most standard BT in Penang, Edd told me that he is an expert in conditioning APBT!!! If you guys have any questions... please do not hesitate to drop him a post... Do Not Missed The Chance To Learn From A GURU in APBT/ Pit Perf.

Oh ya! His BT produce the most One Eye Jet in Malaysia.

APPK

Jul 30, 2005, 9:36 AM

Post #24 of 243 (23284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RAY_PG] WEIGHT PULLING AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

HI BRO,

WOW,IT'S A PLEASURE TO HAVE RAY OVER HERE JOINING US IN THIS FORUM.FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE AND CONGRATULATE RAY AND DAVID FOR WHICH APPK WOULD VOTE FOR ONE OF THE BEST CONDITIONERS OF MODERN TIMES.RAY AND DAVID ARE CLOSE BUDDIES OF APPK AND ARE VERY DEDICATED PEOPLE IN THE APBTS.HEY,HEARD FROM A FEW DOG IMPORTERS THAT YOU JUST RECENTLY IMPORTED 2 AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIERS FROM DIMITRI IN RUSSIA FOR A WHOOPING USD6000 EACH!MY,THAT'S ALREADY USD12000.00 YOU HAVE SPENT ON THESE 2 DOGS,WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT PLANS?I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD MAKE UP YOUR MIND SO FAST AS YOU ARE JUST GIVING ME HINTS 1 MONTH AGO ON PLANNING TO GET AST FOR WEIGHT PULLING PURPOSES!HEARD THAT ONE OF THEM IS WHOLE SATIN BLACK WITH WHITE CHEST MARKING AND THE OTHER ONE IS A WHITE DOG WITH A ONE EYE JACK RIGHT?I WILL DEFINITELY DROP BY YOUR HOUSE NEXT WEEK WHEN I AM FREE.PLEASE SEND MY REGARDS TO DIMITRI THE NEXT TIME YOU CONTACT HIM AND CONGRATULATE HIM ON MY BEHALF,HE JUST WON 5 CHAMPIONSHIPS AND 3 GRANDCHAMPIONSHIPS IN WEIGHT PULLING IN WITHIN 2 MONTHS!I THINK YOU WILL DO BEST NEXT IN MALAYSIA!SO,ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN OUR UPCOMING WEIGHT PULLING SHOW?SEE YA

RAY_PG
Dog Kichi

Jul 30, 2005, 10:00 AM

Post #25 of 243 (23283 views)
Shortcut

hey bro,

hey, u r alwiz my sifu lah. no u where got me n david! ha ha. yup, just got in 2. walau ae, the price also u knew ah? i actually just changed him with my chi hua hua la. both of them relly look WOW! pls drop by my house, but one of them i placing it at my farm. mind to come? dirty place la.. sure i'll send ur regard to dimitri. weight pulling has been stick in our mouth since last year. i'm ever ready with few of my dynamites. they even ask me to buy them a good harness, ha ha. anyhow sifu, i need the new conditioning keep u got from the states earlier remember? how's ur new treadmill going on with ur dynamites? should share with all the buddies here ler.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my