Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 22, 2005, 7:41 PM

Post #1 of 15 (7274 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) Can't Post

Dedicated farewell trek to our beloved member Ms G, it will be her last trek with us til she comes back in 2 yrs time. Take care my dear ! I'm sorry for this last trek I'm unable to teman u as I will be tied up at work and will be unable to join in the fun with u guys (but will try means n ways to see if I can make it or not even if I have to take leave but no confirmation one ya).

K9 Trekkers time to come back to trek with Ms G before she goes off to Oz land. We will be missing a member till then....

KOOGIE WE MISS U! ehehehehe

Date : July 23rd, 2005

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

This round the regular K9 Trekker will be the lead of course with Ms G being the main character.

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang (TBC)

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok's roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called Lotus Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 - 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it's a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P
9. Don't wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P
9. Don't wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Jul 22, 2005, 7:43 PM)

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jul 22, 2005, 7:47 PM

Post #2 of 15 (7262 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

This round the regular K9 Trekker will be the lead of course with Ms G being the main character.

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang (TBC)
3. Lilian (the virus attendance, still pending)

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 22, 2005, 8:09 PM

Post #3 of 15 (7253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang (TBC)
4. Bobby San

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

musashi
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2005, 9:21 PM

Post #4 of 15 (7232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Two years is not so long lah..sure Ms G. will always keep in touch with us as we could always maintain the relationship by mail,sms and international call are not so expensive nowadays...she can also always log in to puppy.com to chat with us. Bukit Gasing will still maintain the same after 24 moths..So Ms G,we will be alwyas waiting for you !

By the way,I will also need to announce the temporary retirement of TARO as he could not walk long distance nowadays...will meet you guys once in a while at the meeting point before or after the trek.

Cheers !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 22, 2005, 9:58 PM

Post #5 of 15 (7227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

2 years very long lar... its 24 months, 104 weeks, 730 days, 17,520 hours, 1,051,200 minutes, 63,072,000 seconds LOL !

Cant wait till she comes back with a leng chai gwai lo hahahaha !

Btw rocky, even though Taro cant join, you n kiyomi still can mar.... like lilian also come without tyrus at times.

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 22, 2005, 10:01 PM

Post #6 of 15 (7222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [menkoogie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Guess what! I can make it for the trek ! so.... someone pls prepare the tissue ar! LOL ! My training time change to 11 am so Guess by 10 I have to leave adi. Cant stay long but at least will trek with u Ms G for the last round Frown

cheers,
minglmy

BomBom
Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2005, 10:27 PM

Post #7 of 15 (7214 views)
Shortcut

Glad you can make it MY ............

Sure, sure, sure MY, I will bring you boxes of tissueeeeeeee Frown
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 22, 2005, 11:08 PM

Post #8 of 15 (7200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Aud,

Wudn't miss it if I cud and very happy that I dont have to. C u n Duchess ya !

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang & Summer
4. Bobby San
5. Audrey & Duchess

cheers,
minglmy

cjeat
Novice

Jul 23, 2005, 3:48 AM

Post #9 of 15 (7168 views)
Shortcut

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang & Summer
4. Bobby San
5. Audrey & Duchess
6. jeat & dou dou
7. soo bee & bobby

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 23, 2005, 4:14 AM

Post #10 of 15 (7151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cjeat] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang & Summer
4. Bobby San
5. Audrey & Duchess
6. jeat & dou dou
7. soo bee & bobby
8. jo and baby

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 23, 2005, 6:51 AM

Post #11 of 15 (7126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang & Summer
4. Bobby San
5. Audrey & Duchess
6. jeat & dou dou
7. soo bee & bobby
8. jo & baby
9. Fion
10. Charlene
11. Kaori & Qchan or Oreo
12. Pey Shy & Leng Chai Yen

cheers,
minglmy

BomBom
Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2005, 7:16 AM

Post #12 of 15 (7118 views)
Shortcut

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang & Summer
4. Bobby San
5. Audrey & Duchess
6. jeat & dou dou
7. soo bee & bobby
8. jo & baby
9. Fion
10. Charlene
13. Evie + Mikey
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

soze
Dog Kichi

Jul 24, 2005, 3:24 AM

Post #13 of 15 (7067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

how i wish i could join you guys... wanted to take my dog, TRY OUT JUNGLE TRACKING... first time for myself bringing a dog and for my Sasha to go also.. but the link of the map didnt work ler... WHERE IS BUKIT GASING??? Crazy

anyway... do the dog need to have special training or any dogs can attend?

Do something while you still can during your life...
coz if you don't, you haven't lived....

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 24, 2005, 3:59 AM

Post #14 of 15 (7060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [soze] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on July 23rd, 2005 - ROUND 61 !!! (aka Farewell Trek for Ah G!) [In reply to] Can't Post

any dog can attend as long your furkid complete his/her vacinnation..and you dog do not need to be special training to join us..
Do you know La Salle school??
Or the federal highway travel to university hospital?
When you go up the bridge that lead to University hospital, turn left at the traffic light, you can notica from the sign board, that said it Bukit Gasing..Then after the left turn, go all the way straight and it going to be quite a distance. Then if you notice, there is a chinese temple on your left, turn left right after the temple and follow the road..you wont miss us cuz we will be the big gang with dog around that area...
Happy trying..

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

apex
Novice

Jul 30, 2005, 7:32 AM

Post #15 of 15 (6861 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

Good to be back in town. Smeagol and us joining tomorrow. C'yall

1. Geraldine
2. Ming Yang & Summer
4. Bobby San
5. Audrey & Duchess
6. jeat & dou dou
7. soo bee & bobby
8. jo & baby
9. Fion
10. Charlene
13. Evie + Mikey
14. Smeagol + Chew Leng + Eric

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my