Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
!!chihuahua missing in SS14 Subang Jaya area!

wan_shien
New User

Jul 7, 2005, 12:19 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1829 views)
Shortcut
!!chihuahua missing in SS14 Subang Jaya area! Can't Post

FrownMy 4 year old chihuahua went missing on 5th july 2005 in SS14 subang jaya area.answers to the name

'Troy'. Troy is light browned in colour with white marking on his forehead. Please help to foward this

message to any of your relatives or friends living in that area to look out for my dog. Reward for safe

return of my doggie. Any information please call Ivan at 012-2150508. Please help!Thanx!
Attachments: Troy.jpg (15.9 KB)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2005, 6:09 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wan_shien] !!chihuahua missing in SS14 Subang Jaya area! [In reply to] Can't Post

wan_shien

currently im at hometown or else i can keep an eye for u as i stay nearby there. do your dog wearing anything when lost? do u post flyers around? hope you can find ur dog soon.

Yang

Regards,

Yang

wan_shien
New User

Jul 8, 2005, 12:51 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] !!chihuahua missing in SS14 Subang Jaya area! [In reply to] Can't Post

he wears a red collar will a bell attached.posting flyers definately...hopefully ill be able to find him soon...getting very very worried...if ur around your area pls help me to look out for him..thank you in advance

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 8, 2005, 9:23 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wan_shien] !!chihuahua missing in SS14 Subang Jaya area! [In reply to] Can't Post

Will keep an eye for your Chi Hua Hua. Do distribute as many flyers as you can to your housing area as well as nearby vet and pet shop. I think somebody has kept your doggie when he is lost and will return him to you when reading your flyers. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 8, 2005, 10:13 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1736 views)
Shortcut

wan_shien

yah, i oso feel somebody kept ur dog & hopefully they will return to u provided they see the flyers. dont forget abt petshops & vets. Unsure

Yang

Regards,

Yang

wan_shien
New User

Jul 9, 2005, 12:30 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] !!chihuahua missing in SS14 Subang Jaya area! [In reply to] Can't Post

posted flyers around..hopefully..somebody who is keeping it will return him soon..praying that would

happen..=)

thanx for your support and encouragement!appreciate it!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my