IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
ANy spitz lover out there??

pewong

Jul 1, 2005, 7:17 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1204 views)
Shortcut
ANy spitz lover out there?? Can't Post

Any spitz lover out there? Are there any clubs for spitz lovers? Can somebody direct me?
pewong

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 1, 2005, 7:35 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1201 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong] ANy spitz lover out there?? [In reply to] Can't Post

pewong

wow, you are really a spitz lover! well, there are lesser spitz in the market nowadays, wonder will it be hard to find the club? anyway there is a member here named sallychuah adopted a spitz who lost a paw from us, should call her a super lover!

Yang

Regards,

Yang

pewong

Jul 1, 2005, 8:15 PM

Post #3 of 8 (1195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] ANy spitz lover out there?? [In reply to] Can't Post

How can i contact sallychuah? wow you have a female spitz with broken paw? what happened to her? you own a pet shop? how many dogs do you have leecy?
pewong

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2005, 4:12 AM

Post #4 of 8 (1174 views)
Shortcut

Frown hard to find a spitz nowaday...

u must love ur spitz very very much ^^

hope u can find mate as soon as posible,so i can beg u to let me adopt 1,or maybe sell me..^^

>v< wish all of u happy day with ur doggie >v<
FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~
FrownFrownFrownso cute and happy with HAZEL kampate ya~~!

Frownmy KIKI leave me on 02 September 2005
FrownWe miss you forever,ever and ever

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2005, 7:14 AM

Post #5 of 8 (1155 views)
Shortcut

pewong

oh, the spitz is a rescued dog, met an accident b4.. well i dont own any dogs as all of them are up for adoption.

Well i dont own petshop, always deal with rescued stray dogs, used to have a rescue team. erm, sorry forgot to inform sally, will keep u updated once i get her.

Yang

Regards,

Yang

pewong

Jul 7, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charlenealvin] ANy spitz lover out there?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i wont sell the pups but instead i'll give them away to others. I want to introduce to others the joy of having a spitz in their lives. Like how i learn to love my nikko and him filling my world making it complete and perfect in this imperfect world. I'll give you one or two charlenealvin :)
pewong

pewong

Jul 7, 2005, 8:00 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] ANy spitz lover out there?? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks! oh you deal with rescued dogs? whereabouts? is it spca? paws? oh the poor pup... my neighbour used to own a stray dog named tommy. his front paw was crushed by a motorcycle that went over his paw. the poor dog limped and was later captured by mppj. i regretted so much not being able to rescue him back out. he was put to sleep. he was a friend of my nikko. :( sob sob.... i still think about him.
pewong

jooann_koh
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2005, 7:33 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1104 views)
Shortcut

Hi pewong, Frown

You have puppies?? thats so great! yeah, it is hardly dat we hear abt ppl having spitz.
I have a family dog, a white spitz living with my parents. Her name is Pepper! & she's been with us for 11yrs now. Her age now is 15yrs old. We adopted her from a vet. It seemed that her previous owner left her there & didn't wan to collect her anymore. So we adopted her and she's just the best!!
Truthfully, my sisters & I grew up with her & with her age, I dread for the day she..u know..goes..as I read that spitz live for up to 12-14 yrs.
I am looking for a puppy myself...Is your spitz puppies up for doggie lovers like me??
-ann-

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my