Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost My dog at Tmn Mayang, PJ

a_gui
Novice

Jul 2, 2005, 6:55 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1075 views)
Shortcut
Lost My dog at Tmn Mayang, PJ Can't Post

I'm lost my dog, mix breed with Shih Tzu and Terrier. Name: Poggy. If somebody found and saw my dog, please tell me. Thanx.
agui

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 2, 2005, 4:39 PM

Post #2 of 11 (1066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_gui] Lost My dog at Tmn Mayang, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

a_gui

m or f? age? any special sign?

Yang

Regards,

Yang

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Jul 3, 2005, 5:49 AM

Post #3 of 11 (1037 views)
Shortcut

Hi, sorry about Poggy.

Have you checked in at PAWS animal shelter on the Subang Airport Road just in case anyone found your dog or it was picked up by dog-catchers? Best to drop in yourself as soon as possible to check. Also, take a photo along and you can leave it on the noticeboard in case your dog shows up later - at least staff or volunteers will have an idea that it is yours and how to contact you.

Good luck...

Liz

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 4, 2005, 9:14 PM

Post #4 of 11 (997 views)
Shortcut

It's advisable to upload your dog pic here, so all of us can keep an eye for your dog! Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

a_gui
Novice

Jul 5, 2005, 5:31 AM

Post #5 of 11 (970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost My dog at Tmn Mayang, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hope i will find it soon...I'm already post some picture. Hope that who's see my poggy, please call me...asap.
agui
Attachments: poggy_puppycom.jpg (38.7 KB)
  poggy_puppycom02.jpg (32.7 KB)
  poggy_puppycom03.jpg (34.2 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jul 5, 2005, 6:49 AM

Post #6 of 11 (963 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hope i will find it soon...I'm already post some picture. Hope that who's see my poggy, please call me...asap.

So sad to know u lost ur dog. By the way, could u pls state down more details of ur lost dog? It's a male of female? How old it is? Any special marking on it body? It's face? When u lost it? This all is very important. Leave ur contacts number here. I found a Shih Tzu mixed, probably Shih Tzu mixed with Terrier.

Now, put down more details of ur dog. The dog I found look really similiar to urs. How long u have long ur dog?

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 5, 2005, 5:40 PM

Post #7 of 11 (956 views)
Shortcut

I can't view your 2nd and 3rd pic. Your dog is a very beautiful mixed breed. I have a friend before had lost a similar dog before, finally she was able to get back her dog and found out that her dog was actually stolen by her neighbour! But i was not as lucky as her, coz until now i haven't got back my MiMi yet

In order for us to keep an eye for your dog, you have to give more detail about your dog. Like how old is your dog, any special identification, your dog is ran away or being stolen.....and etc.

Don't worry, i will keep an eye for your dog!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

a_gui
Novice

Jul 8, 2005, 3:00 AM

Post #8 of 11 (899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost My dog at Tmn Mayang, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Seriously??!! Are you found that dog at Tmn Mayang?? My Poggy is male, and he has a small circle thing that come up from his upper left body...i will post more photo of him. By the way, hope that u already find him...My contact number is 016-2852732. My name is Tang. Call me if u confirm that is him...thank you very much.
agui
Attachments: poggy_puppycom04.jpg (30.0 KB)
  poggy_puppycom05.jpg (32.7 KB)
  poggy_puppycom06.jpg (27.2 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jul 8, 2005, 8:51 AM

Post #9 of 11 (876 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Seriously??!! Are you found that dog at Tmn Mayang?? My Poggy is male, and he has a small circle thing that come up from his upper left body...i will post more photo of him. By the way, hope that u already find him...My contact number is 016-2852732. My name is Tang. Call me if u confirm that is him...thank you very much.

Hi,

I'm so sorry I think the dog that we found is not ur Poggy. But he really alike from the picture of ur avatar.

This dog was found by someone near my place, they tot he is my lost dog (I lost my dog too, a Miniature Schnauzer).

Btw the dog that I have now is golden brown color, dun think it's urs BUT if u want to take a look to comfirm, u are always welcome. I stay at USJ, Subang Jaya, give me a call if u think u want to look at him, no harm. Just give me a call at 016-4367833 - Sally. I'll try to arrange to meet up with u if u want to.

Another thing is, say I'm long breath la but u have to put up MORE DETAILS of ur dog at here so that ppls here can help u if they spot one. Details like, when he was lost and so ever more. Good luck in ur searching...

a_gui
Novice

Jul 10, 2005, 11:22 PM

Post #10 of 11 (816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost My dog at Tmn Mayang, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Nevermind. Thanks for helping. I will try to find another way...
agui

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jul 11, 2005, 8:16 AM

Post #11 of 11 (807 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Nevermind. Thanks for helping. I will try to find another way...

All the best...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my