Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
missing patches

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 3:45 AM

Post #1 of 24 (6904 views)
Shortcut
missing patches Can't Post

six weeks ago today, my black and white mixed breed female dog, patches, went missing from our house compound - gate chained. we've had patches since she was just about 2 months, she turns 3 next month and well-behaved, wary of strangers and never runs out even when gate is opened cos she knows she'd get a beating for it.
we've tried putting up posters, distributed flyers, talked with neighbours, checked with vets, visited the pound and even asked at the restaurant that serves dog meat. nothing.
we miss her very, very much and as the days pass, hope is ebbing away of ever finding her. because i take her for walks in the area twice a day, there is no reason she can't find her way home unless she is 1) too far away 2) is dead.
we have a second dog who's missing his playmate too.
anyone has any idea what else we can do? oh, we've gone to paws thrice.
unable to attach her pic. maybe next time.
i live in pusat bandar puchong. can be contacted at 019-221 9327. thks.

metay
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 7:09 PM

Post #2 of 24 (6891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] missing patches [In reply to] Can't Post

Eli,

I'm so sorry to hear that ur patches was missing.Frown
I'll pray & hope that you can find your patches soon.

regards,
metay

wkser
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2003, 7:24 PM

Post #3 of 24 (6886 views)
Shortcut

hi,

so sorry about patches......pray hard patches will be home ASAP......

regards
kangser and nous

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 11, 2003, 8:53 PM

Post #4 of 24 (6879 views)
Shortcut

Hi eli,

Sorry to hear about Patches. Frown Hang in there..

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Apr 13, 2003, 3:43 PM

Post #5 of 24 (6850 views)
Shortcut

hi eli,

so sorry to hear that...don't give up!!
Meme

odie moves MY world!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 19, 2003, 4:25 PM

Post #6 of 24 (6804 views)
Shortcut

hi eli,

any news on patches?

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 24, 2003, 5:08 AM

Post #7 of 24 (6787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] missing patches [In reply to] Can't Post

hi cshellz,
thks for asking.. no news about patches - tomorrow will mark 8th week since her disappearance... have you seen a dog that looks like her anywhere?
for cadbury's sake, we are going to adopt a puppy soon, hopefully this weekend.
Attachments: patches 1.jpg (27.1 KB)

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Apr 29, 2003, 5:25 PM

Post #8 of 24 (6772 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eli,

I'm sorry to hear abt Patches. I read your article in The Star today, and I can only imagine what you're going through. It's never easy to lose someone you love (dog or otherwise). Take care and Good Luck Smile.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 29, 2003, 7:10 PM

Post #9 of 24 (6769 views)
Shortcut

hi eli,

I read your article in the Star paper today too. Sorry to hear that Patches is still missing. Frown But I do know what you're going through. Come the 1st of May it'll be 3 months since Richie went missing. We still can't find him and have no clue at all where he is now.

Say, how did you get your article published in the Star? I'd like to try and write in and include RIchie's picture like how u put Patches' pic up too. Can you help me here?

Meanwhile, will continue to pray for both Patches and Richie...let's hope our dogs can find their way back. And like you, I'm also not ready to give thanks for having had Richie.

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2003, 4:29 AM

Post #10 of 24 (6760 views)
Shortcut

hi snoopydog and cshellz,
the best news i've had in a long time - i found patches today! after the article came out, someone called me. i checked out her tip-off and found patches! thinner, dirtier but okay! watch out for my ad in metro tomorrow! Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 30, 2003, 4:39 AM

Post #11 of 24 (6759 views)
Shortcut

Eli,

CONGRATULATIONS on finding patches !!! I'm so trill for you and I'm sure you miss patches soooo much for the past few days/weeks and is just happy to get her back irregardless of anything !

Well, now that patches is back with you, you can fatten her up again which I'm sure shouldn't be a problem for you !

cheers,

cheers,
minglmy

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 10:18 AM

Post #12 of 24 (6755 views)
Shortcut

Hey eli,

I read your article too. But anyway,congratulation on the returning of patches! So now u'll have his "Paw" again in the morning and someone to take care of cadbury and the kittens.

Wah! seems like alot of ppl found their lost dogs recently. Kanch,one aunt i know and now eli.Good news good news!......Hey michelle...don't give up hope k?? u'll find richie!!!

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 5:06 PM

Post #13 of 24 (6751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] missing patches [In reply to] Can't Post

hi adam,

we're still praying...it's been 3 months. But all the good news is giving us hope all over again. But the disadvantage we have is we're in PJ and RIchie should be somewhere in Seremban!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 5:18 PM

Post #14 of 24 (6750 views)
Shortcut

hi eli

Congratulationssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for u!!!! Smile Smile Smile Where did u find her? Did someone take her in?? Wow...after so many weeks!!!

Can u please let me know who I can contact cause I want to put up an article and picture of RIchie too! Please help me?? Thanks!!!

I really hope I can post up here like u telling everyone I"ve found RIchie. We all miss him so much

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 8:34 PM

Post #15 of 24 (6747 views)
Shortcut

hi michelle,

Y is richie at seremban?He was with your parents?

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 10:09 PM

Post #16 of 24 (6743 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] missing patches [In reply to] Can't Post

hi adam,

We have a hse in Seremban and we brought him back there for CNY cause we were there for a week. Some kids from the back house threw in crackers to our hse and must have scared him...so he squeezed himself out of the gate *sigh* long story leh...u can read my post in "Lost my baby on 1st day of CNY" Frown

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2003, 11:35 PM

Post #17 of 24 (6738 views)
Shortcut

hi cshellz,
dunno if someone took patches in. the caller said she was wandering in that neighbourhood and the park nearby. when i found her, she was in the compound of an unoccupied house (gate locked).
u can try posting an ad - for the size i took, it cost me RM94.50. seems it is quite effective as dog lovers look out for each other.
the startwo editor is lim cheng hoe but i dunno if he'd be keen on another doggy-missing piece altho i will be writing a sequel! Smile

snoopydog
Enthusiast

May 1, 2003, 1:36 AM

Post #18 of 24 (6726 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eli,

This is simply UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm so happy for you and Patches. Miracles do happen after all CoolCoolSmileCoolCool !!!

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

May 2, 2003, 5:51 PM

Post #19 of 24 (6714 views)
Shortcut

So glad when I saw your advertisement in The Star that Patches is back with you.... you must be very happy now .... Give Patches a hug on my behalf , btw, he is very cute !Wink
A Dog Never Lies About Love

nathalie
Doggyman

May 5, 2003, 8:23 AM

Post #20 of 24 (6701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] missing patches [In reply to] Can't Post

congrats eli....finding a long lost dog feels better than bbuying a new pupu. u have poured all your dog and believe me...i'm really happy on ur behalf.Crazy

sweeeng
ALPHA

May 5, 2003, 5:08 PM

Post #21 of 24 (6697 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eli ...

I"m glad that you have found your dog back ...

sweeeng

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

May 6, 2003, 2:40 PM

Post #22 of 24 (6685 views)
Shortcut

hey eli,

glad to know you've reunited with patches...congrads...Cool

patches must have missed you like crazy...

what a good news...Angelic

take care
Meme

odie moves MY world!

Eloo
Novice

May 6, 2003, 5:03 PM

Post #23 of 24 (6683 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations to have got Patches back. With your news which gave me strenght of believing that I can get Kenny back if I never give up. Thank you. Again, felt so happy for you. Treasure the reunion with Patches. I am having my fingers crossed. Hope this can happen to me soon. I am still praying.

pink_doughnut
Novice

May 7, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #24 of 24 (6658 views)
Shortcut

Heylow Eli, saw your good news in the ad! Congratulations! It's good to know that you've found Patches! I lost mine few years ago, but never found it back..anyway, I am happy fo u!Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my