Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
looking for a female dog to mate with my dog...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

tcr_3443
Novice

Feb 21, 2005, 7:47 PM

Post #1 of 48 (2706 views)
Shortcut
looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... Can't Post

my dog is already 3.5 years old...he already became as our family...so after discussion wif my family we wish to let our dog to mate wif the female dog...cz we wan to get the later generations for our dog...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 9:32 PM

Post #2 of 48 (2703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tcr_3443] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

Have you thought about the birth of puppies? you will make a terrible mistake coz there are too many unwanted puppies and dogs in SPCA, PAWS and other dog pounds.... where will the puppies go? What will happen to them? Sell them? No one will buy if too high price and if too low might be bought by ppl to eat, I mean, nobody knows.... Please think. your dog will not like a new generation coz he will feel jealous, taken by the younger puppies and will not be happy in a house with too many dogs. Also, if you have a generation of him, the pups will not look like him, coz they will follow the females genes more than the male dog.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

thomstan
Canine Addict

Feb 22, 2005, 12:11 AM

Post #3 of 48 (2685 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tcr_3443] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

oh god... please don't.. like what crazymouse said... there are WAY TOO MANY unwanted puppies around and you don't want to put a few more into that list... dogs will give birth not only to 1 or 2 but up to 6 or even 8 at one time...

you'll never be able to sell a mix breed / mongrel.. even if you're planning to give them away.. there aren't many people that'll accept a mongrel.. so please don't do such mistake...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 12:56 AM

Post #4 of 48 (2655 views)
Shortcut

ya like everyone say it here..Think twice before u take the decision...Too many stray puppies now...the dog i am having now also a throw away puppies...he was lucky to make it to our home but not everyone can bear that time and effort to mongrel dog....so think twice ya..

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

pewong

Jun 27, 2005, 5:19 PM

Post #5 of 48 (2550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

i think that if you want to help your dog mate then you need to be ready and be responsible for the litter that's produced. I myself is also looking for a female spitz to mate with my dog to help him produce offsprings which i am prepared to keep the entire litter. can you help?
pewong

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2005, 2:31 AM

Post #6 of 48 (2529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

me glad when you said you will fully responsible in taking care the litter and hope that your prepare that the litter number is not one but sometime is up to 9 pup..
Well i dont have friend who have a spitz..but will keep in mind and help you to look for one..
By the way, just as a reminder, posting a mate search for your dog in here is against the rule..
Have a nice day Smile

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

pewong

Jun 29, 2005, 8:15 PM

Post #7 of 48 (2518 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes i am prepared to take up to 9 pups, for this union. I would like to say thanks in advance for helping me to look. THank you so much. You cant imagine how appreciative and grateful I am to you as I've really tried looking for so long. THank you nicky_spykeaz!
pewong

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 30, 2005, 4:23 AM

Post #8 of 48 (2513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

pewong

how many dog do you have now? wah you mean you will keep 9 pups yourself? how about adopting a spitz? i can help even if you want to adopt 9. by the way where do you stay? Smile

Yang

Regards,

Yang

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 30, 2005, 5:32 PM

Post #9 of 48 (2507 views)
Shortcut

no problem..me help as much i can but hard to find a spitz these day...not so easy...but me will keep an eye ya...just wait patiently...

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

pewong

Jun 30, 2005, 5:58 PM

Post #10 of 48 (2502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

I just have 1 male spitz leecy. that's why i'm looking for another female spitz. hopefully this forum i'll be able to find! i really wanna start a family for him ;(
pewong

pewong

Jun 30, 2005, 6:00 PM

Post #11 of 48 (2501 views)
Shortcut

patiently waiting to hear the good news! thanks nicky_spykeaz!
pewong

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 30, 2005, 9:53 PM

Post #12 of 48 (2498 views)
Shortcut

pewong

oh, you mean you juz want the babies of your male gene or you dont mind adopting 1?

Yang

Regards,

Yang

pewong

Jul 1, 2005, 7:09 PM

Post #13 of 48 (2478 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

Leecy, I'm actually trying to help my male doggie to procreate offsprings carrying his genes. That's the reason why i'm looking for a female to mate with him. But it's tough trying to find a mate for him.... :(
pewong

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2005, 10:39 PM

Post #14 of 48 (2430 views)
Shortcut

Hi, my ex-neighbour has a female spitz, the doggie is about 3 or 4 years old now...I'm not sure whether at this age can still be bred or my friend will want to breed her doggie. If you are interested, maybe I can ask her (she is not a member here).

Regards.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 19, 2005, 10:32 PM

Post #15 of 48 (2422 views)
Shortcut

pewong

hmm, now u get 1 offer.

Yang

Regards,

Yang

pewong

Jul 19, 2005, 11:44 PM

Post #16 of 48 (2419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks WendyS! I found a female spitz too. If things didnt work out, i'll buzz you!
pewong

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 20, 2005, 6:35 AM

Post #17 of 48 (2411 views)
Shortcut

pewong

wow, so already mate? Crazy

Yang

Regards,

Yang

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2005, 4:33 PM

Post #18 of 48 (2404 views)
Shortcut

You are welcomed.Smile

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 20, 2005, 4:47 PM

Post #19 of 48 (2401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, my ex-neighbour has a female spitz, the doggie is about 3 or 4 years old now...I'm not sure whether at this age can still be bred or my friend will want to breed her doggie. If you are interested, maybe I can ask her (she is not a member here).

Regards.

WendyS

supposingly 3-4 yrs ols is a good time to breed, the matter is juz wether the breeder willing to take good care of them, im glad pewong promised he/she will keep all. but that will be lots of work! Smile

Yang

Regards,

Yang

pewong

Jul 20, 2005, 5:03 PM

Post #20 of 48 (2395 views)
Shortcut

hi leecy! pewong = she... hehehehe. charlenealvin is splitting the litter with me! her aunt is a big fan of spitz breed! havent mated yet. the female named kiki, just gave birth recently and is still recovering from furloss etc. so we're giving it bout 2 months before we mate them. havent figure out the finer details yet.

will show you pic when the litter is born! i'm soooo happy!!!
pewong

pewong

Jul 20, 2005, 5:08 PM

Post #21 of 48 (2394 views)
Shortcut

I'll definitely post the pups picture for all of you to see! I'm so happy that your neighbour owns a spitz. it's not easy to find one these days! nice meeting you wendys!
pewong

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2005, 5:17 PM

Post #22 of 48 (2394 views)
Shortcut

Oh, is it?....thanks for the info, I didn't pay much attention to this because I don't intend to breed my Daisy, she is a golden, now 11 months old. Yes, looking after new born puppies is a lot of work, in this case the dam's owner has to be prepared, so pewong has less work to do at the beginning, because hers is a male, I assume......Wink

Tell you one good news, I adopted one of Serene_kwlim's puppies yesterday. Her puppies are all so cute, but since I already have Daisy and she is a female, so I took a female pup only. The pup is only about 6 weeks old, it's a small breed mixed breed, so she looks so delicate. I have to look after her gently and now I feel like a subsitute mother for her, because she cried yesterday night (not very loud though), when I touched her, she licked my hand so much, so I made her some milk and cuddle her a while. I think she must have missed her mummy and brothers sister.....Tongue You can look at my attachments below to see my new pup, but I haven't got a name for her yet...still thinking...hmmmmm
Attachments: PupSitting2.JPG (50.8 KB)
  PupResting2.JPG (32.4 KB)
  PupWalking2.JPG (45.2 KB)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 20, 2005, 5:53 PM

Post #23 of 48 (2376 views)
Shortcut

In case you can keep all the litter..i have 2 friend with big lawn and compound who is craze on spitz..if you can consider..

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 21, 2005, 1:06 AM

Post #24 of 48 (2371 views)
Shortcut

Hi Pewong,

Nice to meet you too. We all can feel your joy for being a future 'mother-in-law'.....Hope you'll have your cucu-cicit as soon as possible....Tongue

pewong

Jul 21, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #25 of 48 (2364 views)
Shortcut

wendys! she looked soooo cute! hahaha yes my nikko's a male. the manly macho male. hahahahha... i'm prepared to share the workload with charlenealvin if the need arises. i know handling a pregnant female is not easy especially during the labour time. it'll be heart wrenching to hear her whining in pain...

try to google pets names on the net. you'll find some pretty good ones.
pewong

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my