Pet shops warning

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

truelover
Novice

Nov 29, 2004, 8:56 PM

Post #126 of 142 (63351 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spiritualboy] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

i have ur no. and i will sms u my phone no.

is it ok???

spiritualboy
Novice

Nov 29, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #127 of 142 (63348 views)
Shortcut
Re: [truelover] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

no problem.thanks....just inform me a little earlier if possible.thank you.

[img] www.danasoft.com/sig/spiritualboy.jpg[/img]

truelover
Novice

Nov 29, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #128 of 142 (63343 views)
Shortcut

ok... but r u sure u wan to get it from her??? coz once she brings down the pup, she will not take back...pup cant suffer long journey..( 6 hours le)

spiritualboy
Novice

Nov 29, 2004, 9:13 PM

Post #129 of 142 (63342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [truelover] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

tell u what,can u confirm the price first? because i scared out of my budget le...

by the time she brings the pups down..how old will it be?

[img] www.danasoft.com/sig/spiritualboy.jpg[/img]

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 30, 2004, 5:32 AM

Post #130 of 142 (63324 views)
Shortcut

I think you better go there and look for yourself leh. What if the price is right but the pup is not. If she bring the pup to you it's mean no matter what the pup look like you also have to accept it. Are you going to tell her I don't want the pup?

patkris
Dog Kichi

May 10, 2005, 9:36 AM

Post #131 of 142 (62804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Anonymous] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear all dog lover..

me myself also is a dog lover..lately i'm looking for a miniature schnauzer. i been looking in many pet shop. but there is 1 that offer me RM 850 for a 2 month puppies with MKA cert. is it save for me 2 buy it? beside this, there is a breeder offer me rm 1200 for a champion line 1. actually is it champian line will cause the cost increase so high? is the normal 6 week puppies can't stand still on the 2 back leg?

kenken
Dog Kichi

May 10, 2005, 4:04 PM

Post #132 of 142 (62802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [patkris] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

If can don't buy from petshop u will never know what is the condition of the dog try look in The Star newspaper u'll find it, go for home breed at least you can see how the parents look like.

8 weeks is the best to pickup those puppies not 6 week, champoin line don't mean is good try to ask for RM1000 i got mine for that price also champion line.

PSY
K9 Kaki

May 10, 2005, 4:17 PM

Post #133 of 142 (62801 views)
Shortcut

Hi patkris,

Do take the advise of kenken and just to add to this, do find out by reading more about the breed from books which are plentiful in the market. If you intend to show it be meticulous when choosing a pup. If you wish for just obedience trial, then you need not get a good looker but a steady and good temperament trusting pup. "A champion line" if it is the breeder should be able to stand the pup as it is very likely in born into them. Have fun and if you need more hints do let me know as I am sure other members will gladly give their advise. Just remember take your time about it.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 10, 2005, 5:28 PM

Post #134 of 142 (62794 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

If you are looking for MS depend on what is the criteria. If you are thinking of going for show you might want to have a champ line puppy. If just for pet just a normal MS that is healthy is good. Normally puppy will stand on their feet when around 5 weeks old. If 6 weeks but still can't stand properly could be the leg got problem. As for the price sometimes RM1200 is not expensive depend on the quality. Good quality MS can cost up to RM5000 or more. Again this depend on criteria you are looking for.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 10:03 AM

Post #135 of 142 (62543 views)
Shortcut

Omigod... After I'v read all these post it even scared me mor 2 buy fr petshops... Any1 hav recommendations 4 shih tzu home breeders? I'm lookin 4 male shih tzu puppy... Thx in advance...
-michelle-

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 10:11 AM

Post #136 of 142 (62542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jan] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I heard that some claim to be pure breed could turn out to be mix breed. For example, the breeder have breed a shih tzu. The bitch only give birth to one puppy. On the hand, at the same there are a cross breed shih tzu is giving birth to several puppies. Because they want to gain profit, they claim that the pure breed shih tzu gave birth to three puppies.

This is unfair for the owner to buy a dog and turn out that is not a pure breed. This is irresponsible act.

Jan

Oh geez.., this is juz so awful... Then how can v b sure tht it's pure breed n v r payin d reasonable price v should? It's hard 2 knw wen they r juz a small puppy... How can sum ppl b so dishonest all bcoz of $$$..???
-michelle-

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 10:16 AM

Post #137 of 142 (62542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Although so, I'm very glad to know a breeder.... whom I know for quite sometime already. Almost all my dogs are from him b'cos I believe him and he is very responsible. He'll do what's best for the dogs. He doesn't simply breed the way some ppl does... such as using unhealthy dogs or breeding mother with son or etc....

His price may be a bit high which can be negotiate but he's a breeder I can trust...

This is what we want, right?!

regards,
sweeeng

Hi, glad 2 knw tht u hav met d breeder u trust... Does he breed shih tzu? If yes, can I hav d contact? It's hard 2 find a good breeder nowadays... Crazy
-michelle-

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 10:20 AM

Post #138 of 142 (62542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andrea_f] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi.. :)
just wanted to add in - i'm a breeder, i breed for show, and always ensure my pups go to good homes. there has been numerous times when my dad and i actually bought the pups backat a loss, when we find out the owners are mistreating it.

Hi, do u breed shih tzu puppies? I'm lookin 4 a male shih tzu from home breeder...
-michelle-

jo
New User

Jun 23, 2005, 10:57 AM

Post #139 of 142 (62540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michellechen] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushARE YOU SERIUSLY TO GET PURE MALE SHIH TZU PUPPY. BUT WHERE ARE YOU STAY?Crazy

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 11:23 AM

Post #140 of 142 (62534 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jo] Pet shops warning [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I m very serious about gettin a shih tzu. Been 1ted 2 get 1 since end of last yr, but I think I need sum time 2 learn n thoroughly research on how 2 take care of d puppy as I nvr had any pets b4... So now, this is d best time 4 me 2 hav 1 since I'm on hols n can giv my puppy ful attention... Wink

U hav any contacts of home breeders?
-michelle-

ccpe4
New User

Jul 11, 2005, 10:47 PM

Post #141 of 142 (62433 views)
Shortcut

Double agreed [research B4 buying] and if U really want to buy puppy from pet shop U have to few pet shops B4 U buy the puppy.

I've been tipu by one of the pet shop in SS2 PJ also [beside Italian restaurant], when I brought my puppy from this shop they offer a "free full set of grooming" without time limit.

From time to time when I went back to this pet shop to buy dog biscults I also double checked with them and they confirmed is no time limit at all. So...6months later I bring my dog back to this pet shop for this "free full set grooming" end up they told me I have to pay RM60 for this "free full set grooming" cos my dog's size is big already, then I told them that I've been told is without time limit and U know what they said to me, they said 'usually the dog owner will bring the dog back for this "free full set grooming" within 1 month after they purchased the dog, yours one already 6 months old so we need to charge U RM60" I was so angry, so I just pick up my dog and walk out this pet shop and never went back to this pet shop again. No point for free grooming if need to pay right?!

cherylkhor
New User

Oct 20, 2006, 8:23 PM

Post #142 of 142 (60826 views)
Shortcut

hi,

I am a home breeder of english cocker spaniels. The best way to get info on breeders is to go to MKA office/contact MKA for breeder info as breeders need to register the kennel name, address, contact no with MKA for each litter.
BTW, i have got a litter of puppies if you r interested, genuine vaccination etc..... cheryl (0122201508)[/reply]

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my