Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Help!! Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa.. I miss her alot..

wttan
New User

Jun 20, 2005, 6:11 PM

Post #1 of 14 (1629 views)
Shortcut
Help!! Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa.. I miss her alot.. Can't Post

hi all,

this is my first time in the forum. i just lost a white female shih tzu (junior) in taman desa yesterday nite (19/6/05). she is around 3 years, all white except for the ears (little brown). junior is a very friendly dog, she wags her tail whenever her name is called. i miss her very much and worry for her safety. anyone who has information on junior pls contact me...Wang Teen at 012-2366742.

thank you in advance.

P/S: Pix of junior

(This post was edited by wttan on Jun 25, 2005, 8:35 PM)
Attachments: junior1.jpg (205 KB)

darenong
Enthusiast

Jun 20, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #2 of 14 (1588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wttan] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa [In reply to] Can't Post

good luck!

FrownFrownSimba - the Shih Tzu kingFrownFrown
http://spaces.msn.com/...lt&_c=photoalbum
Dogster me! @ http://www.dogster.com/?156485

Pets they said are men's best friend. Are men pets best guardian?

Shinya

Jun 21, 2005, 4:53 AM

Post #3 of 14 (1569 views)
Shortcut

I saw your flyer at the polyclinic at old kalgn road today~ hope u get her soon~ Will help u to keep on eye~ This is all i could help~ Mind to tell me how did her missing? Let ppl kidnapped or?Unsure Usua;;y u put her in outdoor or indoor? any information more?

and join our fans page at www.facebook.com/Lolipet

wttan
New User

Jun 21, 2005, 6:30 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shinya] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa [In reply to] Can't Post

She ran out on sun nite when the auto gate was opened. She used to stay indoor, but now there's a baby (my sis's) so have to put her outside. Almost 3 mths ledi.

I was searching everywhere for her. Put up flyers all over tmn desa. Pls help to inform ur frens staying in tmn desa.

Thanks....

Shinya

Jun 23, 2005, 5:29 AM

Post #5 of 14 (1499 views)
Shortcut

Welcome~ I will help you to ask around~ I got a lot freinds staying there~Tongue

and join our fans page at www.facebook.com/Lolipet

wttan
New User

Jul 1, 2005, 9:22 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shinya] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa (Junior Found!!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Good news!!! I found my dog Junior. It's been a hard time for me, but finally everything's over now. A kind lady returned Junior to me after seeing my flyers in tmn desa. Well, guess i'm really lucky.

Thanks & Cheers

Wang Teen

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jul 1, 2005, 10:24 PM

Post #7 of 14 (1419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wttan] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa (Junior Found!!) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Good news!!! I found my dog Junior. It's been a hard time for me, but finally everything's over now. A kind lady returned Junior to me after seeing my flyers in tmn desa. Well, guess i'm really lucky.

Thanks & Cheers

Wang Teen

Hey! U are REALLY lucky. Hope I'm lucky as u are. Enjoy....

Cheers....

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 2, 2005, 12:32 AM

Post #8 of 14 (1410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wttan] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa (Junior Found!!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Congratulations! If you still want to keep Junior outdoor, you better take extra careful. Although Junior might not run away again, but she might attract dog theft attention. My advice for you is to keep Junior indoor since Junior is such a beautiful dog.

You are very lucky! I admired you and hopefully i can get back my MiMi soon too.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jul 4, 2005, 2:59 AM

Post #9 of 14 (1383 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Thanks & Cheers

Wang Teen

Hey, btw I still see ur flyers at a pet shop in Taman Desa area, I think u should take all off.

Well, again congrats and I'm so happy for u.

pewong

Jul 4, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #10 of 14 (1353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa (Junior Found!!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sallychuah, please contact me via email at wpueiee@rocketmail.com
pewong

pewong

Jul 7, 2005, 7:48 PM

Post #11 of 14 (1322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa (Junior Found!!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sallychuah, sorry there's been a problem with my email. Could you kindly contact me at wpueiee@hotmail.com instead? Thanks.
pewong

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #12 of 14 (1184 views)
Shortcut

Dear Wttan,

I saw your articles and you are very lucky to find back Junior as he is so Cute.... that lady is sure good hearted...long life to her!!!Angelic

I've lost my beloved Yorkshire Terrier last week... I won't give up in finding her although lots of ppl surrounding me ask me to give up until I saw your miracle!!!

Thanks... I will not give up on Britney

How many days have you look for junior until you've found him?
Cheers,
IV & NNee

wttan
New User

Aug 29, 2005, 8:08 PM

Post #13 of 14 (1039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gege] Lost white shih tzu in Taman Desa (Junior Found!!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, i don't think i'm that lucky afterall. Junior went missing again....yesterday nite (Sunday again!!). Apparently this time she managed to squeeze under the autogate's netting. I wished i could keep her indoor. Please, anyone who finds her around Taman Desa, call me at 012-2366742 (Wang Teen). I just have to pray harder this time.

REgards,

Wang Teen

bomberZ

Aug 29, 2005, 8:39 PM

Post #14 of 14 (1036 views)
Shortcut

hi wttan,

I saw a shih-tzu lookalike dog yesterday in OUG at Jalan Awan Kecil Tiga area. I am not sure it it Junior but it do look lost. Btw the dog look like just shaved not too long ago.

I am sorry I can "catch" the dog cos as I approach the dog, he/she ran away.

bomberZ

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my