GSD Advice

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Ich_liebe_Puppy
Enthusiast

Jun 29, 2005, 10:28 PM

Post #51 of 64 (7887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] GSD Advice [In reply to] Can't Post

Schade Bruder vielleicht sind Sie nicht die Person, die das Problem verursachen. Übrigens sind Sie der Kerl, der zu Penang zurückgeht. Ignorieren Sie bitte die Nachricht, wie es te falsche Person ins Visier nehmen kann. OK?

boon
Doggyman

Jun 30, 2005, 12:17 AM

Post #52 of 64 (7862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ich_liebe_Puppy] GSD Advice [In reply to] Can't Post

was war das Problem, das durch mich verursachte?

i loves puppyCool

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Ich_liebe_Puppy
Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2005, 2:47 AM

Post #53 of 64 (7843 views)
Shortcut

Frown

Kein Problem. Gerade dieser eine Hund ich rehomed, um wahrscheinlich schwanger zu kommen. Vielleicht gerade eine verwechselte Identität.

Frown

daniel.woo
Novice

Jan 12, 2006, 5:35 PM

Post #54 of 64 (7701 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon;

I have posted some note in the working group under GSD. As mentioned therein, I wish to acquire/adopt a GSD when I move in to my new home sometimes in June & July 2006. Dog lovers such Joe Smith,Chrisong & Reality Dreamer have given me very informative facts on showline & working line GSD and what I should be looking for if I need to have a GSD as a pet & a better guard dog.

The point I need to check with you is a price of a GSD pup from a pedigree line. You mentioned that paying a price of RM1.8K seems steep. However, the information I have gathered , GSB breeders now are looking at a price of RM3.0K for a pup. Is it correct that the price has shot up to this level? Can't imagine that the price has gone up so much within a period of 6-7 months!!!. I'm prepared to pay for a quality dog but not to be rip-off by breeders charging exorbitant price!!!

Thanks;

Cheers;

GSlover
Canine Addict

Jan 15, 2006, 7:25 AM

Post #55 of 64 (7657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel.woo] GSD Advice [In reply to] Can't Post

I noticed that the GSD puppy is selling around RM3.6K+ thought pet shop. I bought mine last time was RM1k way back in 1999 through a middle man I believed. Got cheated on MKA cert, and the dog has skin & digestion problem after she turned 3 years old. Spent a lot of money treating her problem but the problem will still come back after 3-4 months break. Most of the vet I've been (reputable one) said her skin problem is not due to hereditery. But can't give me a firm dignosis what's happening to her. Frown Tried many methods (giving Fish Oil, EPO, massage oil, lamp & rice dog food etc) still no cure.

Hornestly I don't mind to pay a bit more for genuine pedigree instead of facing this kind of problem. GSD is very high maintenance, but I loved this breed very much.

daniel.woo
Novice

Jan 16, 2006, 5:43 PM

Post #56 of 64 (7646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] GSD Advice [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm sorry to hear that your dog has been inflicted with skin & digestion problems and hope that she is coping well. Did you lodge a complaint with MKA about the false certification? I'm prepared to pay a bit more for a pedigree GSD pup and trying to find out more about GSD breeders who breed quality pups so as not to be cheated by some unscrupulous breeders out there.

Cheers;

GSlover
Canine Addict

Jan 16, 2006, 6:28 PM

Post #57 of 64 (7640 views)
Shortcut

Yeah...better find a good reference GSD breeder. But I noticed that nowadays, it is pretty hard to find GSD puppies for sales. I guess GSD has been famous of having bad reputation of HD, skin & digestive problem due to bad-yard breeder. Not very in demand these days.

I initially thought of importing the GSD from Germany, found a website and it cost around RM27,000. Wow...I can't afford that price though.

About my GSD skin condition, today I have just ordered a Demodectic Mange treatment set from doggiesparadise.com, hopefully this product could cure her once & for all. She has been suffering this skin problem for 4 years. I hope this time could find the right solution for her.

I dare not take my dog for a walk during day time anymore, I usually take her run during midnite, because of her ugly skin condition. I took her run with my moutain bike. So far she does not have any HD sign yet.

daniel.woo
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 5:29 PM

Post #58 of 64 (7629 views)
Shortcut

I hope this time the medication will completely cure the skin problem inflicting your GSD.

Cheers;

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 18, 2006, 4:28 AM

Post #59 of 64 (7615 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Just wondering...if it's not mange,y get demo mange treatment?Crazy
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

GSlover
Canine Addict

Jan 23, 2006, 9:09 PM

Post #60 of 64 (7556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] GSD Advice [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi RealityDreamer,

I guessed I'm desperate to find an effective solution for my dog's condition. The treatment set I ordered is using holistic detoxification approach towards all skin disorders, guarantee safe and no side effects.

I have heard a friend of mine also tried another holistic approach that cured her pug's skin condition too by using fresh Aloe Vera gel to massage the dog's skin weekly. And this treatment that I bought is using NeemOil instead of Aloe Vera gel.

Well...if this holistic method really works for my dog, then I will post a before & after photo to let you all see.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2006, 6:29 PM

Post #61 of 64 (7511 views)
Shortcut

oh..it's for *all* skin disorders. I thought it was rather strange to prescribe a treatment for mange if it's not mange Crazy

Do let me know if it works. One of my dogs is constantly fighting everyday to keep his skin problems in check.Unsure

Btw,where did u get your neem oil frm?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Jan 29, 2006, 6:30 PM)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2006, 4:06 AM

Post #62 of 64 (7323 views)
Shortcut

Hey Daniel,

Old post but I hope it's not too late. Didn't see ur msg.

I would say 1.8k is expensive for a dog that sits and looks pretty all day.... Tongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

boon
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2006, 6:45 AM

Post #63 of 64 (7320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] GSD Advice [In reply to] Can't Post

But 8.1k is reasonable for a dog that can't sit still in their kennel Laugh

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

JonK
Novice

Jun 24, 2006, 10:22 AM

Post #64 of 64 (7288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SeanYoung] GSD Advice [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sean,

May I know what is the Vet's name whom you get your GSD from?

rococos@ h o t m a i l.com

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my