Date : May 11th, 2005
Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing
Time : 7.30 am
*** Subject to weather condition in the morning ya, the leader of the week would decide to go ahead with the trek or to abort the trekking on that week***
(Into the Jungle by 7.45 am those who is late please inform someone about it)
Join us in the list below :
1. Pey Shy & Yen Yen Leng Chai *Lead*
2. Nicky & Bobby San
3. Kwlean & Mouchichi <-- Bobby GF
Direction 1 :
From Padang Merbokís roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called ďLotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.
Direction 2 :
Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.
Things to take note of :
1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as itís a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Donít wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P
9. Donít wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.
Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html
(Not to scale)