First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 2, 2005, 1:10 AM

Post #76 of 93 (2421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tuckfook] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys,

I think one day all of us should meet up ler... all Penang lang. ERN, Jack_MBT, TuckFook, glng, and myself should meet up lar... but too bad no FEMALE amoung usWink,... We can start up with our own breeding channel, see what breeds we have here... tuckfook has Beagle and Boxer, ERN has westie and AST, glng has Boxer and PBT, Jack_MBT has mini bull terrier and AST, myself has "Lap Cheong Kow" and AST, therefore I guess with others dog lovers that we know individually, we can actually have a dog breeders directory... so in the future... we can share share "khang Thow" mah...

glng, Jack_MBT, ERN am I right? I need you guys support.

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2005, 5:48 PM

Post #77 of 93 (2409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Guys,

I think one day all of us should meet up ler... all Penang lang. ERN, Jack_MBT, TuckFook, glng, and myself should meet up lar... but too bad no FEMALE amoung usWink,... We can start up with our own breeding channel, see what breeds we have here... tuckfook has Beagle and Boxer, ERN has westie and AST, glng has Boxer and PBT, Jack_MBT has mini bull terrier and AST, myself has "Lap Cheong Kow" and AST, therefore I guess with others dog lovers that we know individually, we can actually have a dog breeders directory... so in the future... we can share share "khang Thow" mah...

Sure one... I know a numbers of AST owner in Klang also. Do you know anyone is selling a female MBT ah ...???
Panda is COOl.......Jack the GREAT !!! :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/johnny_ooi

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 2, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #78 of 93 (2408 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Guys,

Ya lar...I waiting for this day coming!!!

hahaha...no girl beside us, then we can "free talk" mah...

Kevin, u go cari male AST onwer in Penang or not to breed your AST?

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 2, 2005, 10:06 PM

Post #79 of 93 (2400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jack_MBT] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Jack_MBT... I know a guy from Klang by the name of Mr. Tee, he has a male AST (Fawn with White marking), also Mr. Lee from Kuala Selangor he has a female AST (brindle colour). No sure you have heard about these guys before?

MBT female... I have no idea now, but can check with my friend... will let you know.

So who is taking care of ERN's AST now? Pet shop?

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 2, 2005, 10:20 PM

Post #80 of 93 (2399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

No lar... can't find AST male in Penang... not many people owns this breed. Especially in Penang... in KL yes, especially in Klang and Kuala Selangor..., help me to keep an eye on the male pup or adult male.

ERN go "Tiong Kok Chiak Hong", don't know he can get caught by "Mata" or not if he Ki Choi Tiong Kok Poh... hehehe

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2005, 10:38 PM

Post #81 of 93 (2398 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hey Jack_MBT... I know a guy from Klang by the name of Mr. Tee, he has a male AST (Fawn with White marking), also Mr. Lee from Kuala Selangor he has a female AST (brindle colour). No sure you have heard about these guys before?

MBT female... I have no idea now, but can check with my friend... will let you know.

So who is taking care of ERN's AST now? Pet shop?

Mr Lee i heard of him when am looking for AST ... but this guy is crazy asking for 2k for a pups. Tee am not sure but I knew one guy address him as Kok ..

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 2, 2005, 11:21 PM

Post #82 of 93 (2394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jack_MBT] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Mr Lee was asking for RM1500 when I called him before CNY, he has few pups but only 1 male and the male pup are no in good condition when I called, so I didn't buy from him.

The Kok that you mentioned I'm not sure but he always crossed his male with PBT, and sell the pups as AST. How can I know this..., the adds he posted in The Star Classified last year November was Pure AST pups for sale asking for RM1200.00, with his name Mr. Tee in the adds, later on in Mid December, he posted another adds in The Star Classified again, this time is AST X PBT and without name in the adds and asking for RM700.00 for a pup. But the 2 adds are with the same phone number.

The first I called him with my real name Kevin and he sent me the photo of 1 male and 1 female pup, the second time I called him in Mid December last year, I gave him my sur name, and he sent me the same photo again to my office address.

See... how many people out there are breeding frout AST, if someone do not know how to differentiate this breed, then should have bought some other funny dog.

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 5:46 AM

Post #83 of 93 (2392 views)
Shortcut

One day I should go and look at their dog. !!! Do you have the Tee contact number ..???

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 3, 2005, 5:43 PM

Post #84 of 93 (2387 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
No lar... can't find AST male in Penang... not many people owns this breed. Especially in Penang... in KL yes, especially in Klang and Kuala Selangor..., help me to keep an eye on the male pup or adult male.

ERN go "Tiong Kok Chiak Hong", don't know he can get caught by "Mata" or not if he Ki Choi Tiong Kok Poh... hehehe

Let me ask my friends whether got any "kang Tau" for male AST. Dun miss the chance ler.

Choi Tiong Kok Poh arr??! Dun Play Play!!!! hahaha...

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 3, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #85 of 93 (2384 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Mr Lee was asking for RM1500 when I called him before CNY, he has few pups but only 1 male and the male pup are no in good condition when I called, so I didn't buy from him.

The Kok that you mentioned I'm not sure but he always crossed his male with PBT, and sell the pups as AST. How can I know this..., the adds he posted in The Star Classified last year November was Pure AST pups for sale asking for RM1200.00, with his name Mr. Tee in the adds, later on in Mid December, he posted another adds in The Star Classified again, this time is AST X PBT and without name in the adds and asking for RM700.00 for a pup. But the 2 adds are with the same phone number.

The first I called him with my real name Kevin and he sent me the photo of 1 male and 1 female pup, the second time I called him in Mid December last year, I gave him my sur name, and he sent me the same photo again to my office address.

See... how many people out there are breeding frout AST, if someone do not know how to differentiate this breed, then should have bought some other funny dog.

Wahhh Lau A!!!! this ppl so irresponsible arr!!!!! Dun know 1 day who will kena his hand lar.....pay for pure AST price but get mixed breed pup!!! because no easy to differentiate while puppy time....even adult dog, some ppls also dun know how to recognize!

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jun 8, 2005, 7:27 PM

Post #86 of 93 (2361 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Guys,

Hi all yes yes, am looking for this day.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jun 8, 2005, 7:40 PM

Post #87 of 93 (2360 views)
Shortcut

Tiong Kok poh, shui loh. same more wear miniskirt tat ka cheah....hahaha and boh cover cover ei. unlike the cha boh here, sikit sikit use hand to cover up.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 16, 2005, 2:44 AM

Post #88 of 93 (2344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Tiong Kok poh, shui loh. same more wear miniskirt tat ka cheah....hahaha and boh cover cover ei. unlike the cha boh here, sikit sikit use hand to cover up.

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jun 16, 2005, 10:40 PM

Post #89 of 93 (2337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PlaTo] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey PlaTo, have you found your APBT, I have friend in Penang breeding APBT... reply if you are still interested.

RAY_PG
Dog Kichi

Jul 30, 2005, 10:28 AM

Post #90 of 93 (2288 views)
Shortcut

hi pla to,

nice meeting u here as i'm very first here. would like to share with u bout APBT. I'm into american staff for 15 yrs back from the time i was is my school time and only involved in APBT (working trait) in this three yrs time. this happened when i started to know eddie from penang. for me, he is very knowledgeable, helpfull and honest in this breed mainly. he is very keen to share n approachable. we r buddy now from the years spent. this APBT breed really the greatest breed of all dogs or at least in my point of view. sorry to say that he is not a puppy paddler. should know him dude.

RAY_PG
Dog Kichi

Jul 30, 2005, 10:28 AM

Post #91 of 93 (2288 views)
Shortcut

hi pla to,

nice meeting u here as i'm very first here. would like to share with u bout APBT. I'm into american staff for 15 yrs back from the time i was is my school time and only involved in APBT (working trait) in this three yrs time. this happened when i started to know eddie from penang. for me, he is very knowledgeable, helpfull and honest in this breed mainly. he is very keen to share n approachable. we r buddy now from the years spent. this APBT breed really the greatest breed of all dogs or at least in my point of view. sorry to say that he is not a puppy paddler. should know him dude.

Chiew
Dog Kichi

Dec 11, 2005, 5:09 AM

Post #92 of 93 (2186 views)
Shortcut

Hi friend,me here have APBT pure,near 5 month. But only got 2 female. if want reply me pls!Cool

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Dec 14, 2005, 11:46 PM

Post #93 of 93 (2159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chiew] American Pit Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi again...

I saw the attachment in your thread, is that your furkid? If yes, that is pure APBT ( From Rednose Breed ), one of the oldest breed of APBT. All of us in these thread are bull type dog lover... I have a pair of AST and looking for another pair.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my