Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
lOOkIng fOr hUsky

First page Previous page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next page Last page  View All

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2005, 6:22 PM

Post #976 of 988 (1889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

My dog vomit again yesterday, but the volume is not that much. Maybe a bit improved already, still need to monitor her. Last time i also allowed my dogs go out and eat grass. But now no more becoz we are afraid they will kena accident or get caught by others. We only let them go out when my mum walk them, and twice a day!

Sometimes i like to rest at home. Sleep till 11am, then play with dogs and watch TV together. Don't u think it is very relaxing also? As long as u didn't eat too much, u won't gain weight easily, right?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2005, 8:32 PM

Post #977 of 988 (1886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe....that the beast way to relax myself ! i'm eat less non working day, my body easier get fat. i'm lazy and hate to do execise only ! hahahaha

if the volumn of vomit is less, then might turn to good way. yeah still monitoring her till is no vomit again, if the volumn is less but still continue 1 week, called the vet again ! maybe change aother medicine.

got a doggie event on 11/9/2005, held by pp.com at bandar utama ! i'm think can be there, hope the project is finish before that time ! hahahaha

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2005, 9:22 PM

Post #978 of 988 (1882 views)
Shortcut

Yes, will continue monitoring my dog until she totally stops vomitting!

I also very lazy to do exercise! Gain weight is easily, but lose weight is too difficult, ha ha..... My dogs also all over weight

What kind of dog event is that? I haven't received any notice from Puppy.Com? You need to work during weekend?

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #979 of 988 (1878 views)
Shortcut

i'm need to work on sat now, for rushing project. if the deadline is coming near the event, i'm can't go la ! do hope the project can finish before the doggie event la ! i'm foward the mail to you later !

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #980 of 988 (1875 views)
Shortcut

Wow, i hate working on Saturday. But too bad, i also need to work on Saturday alternatively. Maybe you are working for project, that's why no choice lah!

Is the event on Sat? Normally on Sunday, right? If u go, would u bring along your doggies?

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2005, 10:45 PM

Post #981 of 988 (1865 views)
Shortcut

i'm sure will bring my girl go there, if going there without bring my girl....no point for me ! hahaha

maybe i'm les of time play with my girl, she start get mad to my car, she chewing my car bumber(front) this morning......
MadMadMad she get mad becoz i'm back very late.....haiz....wat to do....working is like dat mah !

usually pp.com event is on sunday ! i'll be there no late then 9am....if i'm can be there ! hahahaha

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 12:46 AM

Post #982 of 988 (1861 views)
Shortcut

My dogs last time also always bite my mum's car's bumber. Now no more, but my car's bumber is already damaged......

Yup, maybe she is trying to show you her unhappiness that you spend less time with her now. Dog got feeling too.....

You try to sayang her lah, and buy something for her as compensate

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 1:51 AM

Post #983 of 988 (1857 views)
Shortcut

haiz....... what to do....need to work for me, my family and her living...mah ! hahahaha
i'm sayang her a lot, i'm always get her treats la.....althrough i'm been told my car been chewing by my girl...i'm just slightly scold her and give her a treats too ! ....she need more patient while waiting my project on rush CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy...she sledom see me, my family also seldom see me la ! CrazyCrazyCrazy

this she first time show me her un-patient.....haiz....she dare not to damage mine anything before....only my mom and my brother's thing she like to chewing and against to them !

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 3:32 AM

Post #984 of 988 (1852 views)
Shortcut

Huh? Your dog can differentiate which stuff belongs to you, and which one belongs to your parents and brother? wow, very smart leh!

My dogs just don't care. They like to bite whatever they see especially when they were a puppy. Now is getting improved. But once a while, they will still get naughty sometimes. I also seldom scold or punish them. That's why they are being too pampered in my house

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 4:28 AM

Post #985 of 988 (1849 views)
Shortcut

of coz she know, their can different by their nose mah, every ppls smell if different.

if she make me very mad, she not going to JT, kai-kai anywhere. if she doing something wrong, i'm also sledom punish her, sometimes i'm holding rottan pretend to `sebat' her, she dare to near me Crazy, if change to my mom and dad, she hide away once she `smell' it ! hahahaha

sometimes i'm at home at weekend without going JT or anywhere, she ok. but she saw me carrying mine document beg go out on weekend, she show me FrownFrown

my girl not smart, indee she is wicked (ku wak) ! Frown

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #986 of 988 (1840 views)
Shortcut

Dog really likes a human. Different dog got different personality

My dog still vomits although already taken few days medicine. But she totally looks fine. She even eats more than before and playful than before. All the while, she is a quiet dog. Seldom get crazy and very cool especially at night. But after taking medicine, she is now different. She is very playful and naughty even at night, very strange Crazy

My mum said still monitor her for few days. If still vomit, then need to bring her back to vet this weekend. Hopefully she is alright!

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 6:30 PM

Post #987 of 988 (1836 views)
Shortcut

hehehe.... maybe the medicine make her strange la....you need to inform doc for this thing.....maybe the medicine effect her !

yeah do wish you and doggie ok !

i'm feel strange to this thread we used to chat. Normally, once you reply this thread. the thread will automatic turn in to 1st place and on top, but now the pages is disapprear. once we lost trackking, this tread will disapprear.......do you feel this ?

if we lost chat on this thread, you join the thread esther6281 open `the gossip feat sowy with bb', this thread is seldom using now, we can chat many as we can, the rojack corner too many visit, not so easier track back and cheat there ! hehehe

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 9:19 PM

Post #988 of 988 (1831 views)
Shortcut

Yup, something wrong for this thread. It will never go to the top although we reply here. Maybe we have chat too much over here, ha ha.....we can also chat via yahoo. Another strange thing is Nicky never shoot us anymore. Maybe she has a new target now to shoot

I just called Vet. He is off today, but i able to talk with another vet. He said as long as my dog is still active and can eat, it shouldn't be a big problem. She still vomits maybe becoz of virus infection which i need to bring her back for checking again. Btw, my preferred vet will only be back by tomorrow. So if my dog still vomit tonight and tomorrow morning, i will ask my hubby to go back during lunch time and bring her to vet. Hopefully she can get fully recovered soon lah. As i said before, i rather prefer i'm falling sick, not them.....

First page Previous page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my