Home: Behavioral Problems: Barking & Growling Problems:
Barking at other dogs

jycy
Novice

May 31, 2005, 12:55 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Barking at other dogs Can't Post

Just wondering, do silky terriers bark alot at other dogs? because my silky barks at other dogs, and he wont stop! so, it's quite hard to actually bring him out. I dont know why la. I brought him back from Australia, when he was in Australia, he was not like that. He hardly bark at other dogs, now, he thinks he is the boss! Pirate He is really quiet at home though, only when he goes out, split personality...Crazy

Sydney
Doggyman

May 31, 2005, 3:26 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jycy] Barking at other dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Silky are quiet nice doggies. But maybe your silky is just feeling lonely. So he needs to communicate more with other dogs or maybe he isnt suitable in this kind of country so he just barks.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

tkunhan
Novice

Dec 13, 2005, 10:02 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Barking at other dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,i dun think he's lonely...my friend's silky terrier..she's also like that...when she see other dog/cats,she bark bark bark n bark..nothing..jus bark agressively...but her owner accompany her the whole day..i dun think she's lonely..i'm also puzzled why she liked to bark at other dog(even those who are bigger than her)..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my