Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!!

shinyhui
Novice

May 17, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #1 of 20 (2149 views)
Shortcut
Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! Can't Post

Hi everyone, has anyone seen a brown, white and some black is a mixed Shih Tzu but it look quite similar with Tibetan Spaniel which lost last Saturday at Penang, Island Park area? Somebody in my area saw she has been caught by one indian guy with bike, I think she must have been spotted by someone in the area.

She is around 1 years old plus with brown, white with some black in color. Her name is Cece Rynn or you may call her Cece. In between her eye got a light black dot like “kuan yin” and somewhere her throat there don’t have fur. She got a microchip on her body with the number of 458098500031480 (31480 in chips). Please help us as we miss her so much.

In Penang, is there have any society that can help us to find out pets? We will give a reward to anyone with information that can help. Please call 016-4958009 or 04-6561268 if you have seen her.

(This post was edited by shinyhui on May 20, 2005, 4:11 PM)
Attachments: cece.gif (227 KB)
  cece2.gif (147 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 18, 2005, 1:51 AM

Post #2 of 20 (2107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shinyhui] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

So sad to hear another lost dog and dognapping. I'm from Penang, as I only know that SPCA Penang is the animal rescue and shelter. U can check it with them but not too much hope coz ur dog is probably with someone. Call this number 04-2816559 - SPCA Penang.

I think u can post an advertisement of ur lost dog at paper. Hope someone will saw ur post. Adv on paper is not very expensive if without picture but with picture is definately more better than not. U can try to put it in chinese paper too. Good luck, hope ur dog will be wth u very soon.

Oh yes, check with all petshop as fast as possible.

shinyhui
Novice

May 18, 2005, 6:16 AM

Post #3 of 20 (2099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

We have try a lots of pet shop already... even we print out her picture stick around... just hope that fellow will notice and contact us..

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 18, 2005, 7:19 AM

Post #4 of 20 (2095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shinyhui] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Myself also lost a dog, it's a Miniature Schnauzer since 22 Feb 2005 when it's CNY. Mine was probably stolen too. But I did not give up searching of him coz I know if I didn't search for him no one will.

When I lost my dog I went to SPCA, PAWS, alots of petshops, vets, calling his name loud from my neighbourhood area. Flyers is up every where, trees, lamp posts, any notice board, put adv on newspaper, walk every where I could but still nothing form his lost.

I hope u dun give up too, try whatever u could. May God give us 1 more chance to redeem ourself for what we have done wrong. All the best.

shinyhui
Novice

May 18, 2005, 11:20 PM

Post #5 of 20 (2052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks... Just pray and hope our dog come back to us...

shlee
Doggyman

May 19, 2005, 6:24 PM

Post #6 of 20 (2010 views)
Shortcut

From what i feel and experienced, if the dog is being stolen, then it's hard to get the dog back. But if the dog is run away, then it's easier to get the dog back. Anyway, some of my friends are very lucky, they can reunite with their stolen dog. Some of them is happened within few mths time, but some is within few yrs time.

So it all depends on our luck. Thus, we cannot lose hope getting back our furkids. I'm the same here, always wish and wait to reunite with my MiMi. It is my birthday and new year wish every year until i can get back my MiMi.

Good luck to all of us here.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

shinyhui
Novice

May 20, 2005, 4:36 PM

Post #7 of 20 (1967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know that is hard to get back the dog being stolen... but we should not pessimistic and should not give up.... our dogie is waiting us to bring them home..

Try to get some way to find them back!!

shlee
Doggyman

May 20, 2005, 5:33 PM

Post #8 of 20 (1961 views)
Shortcut

Don't worry, i never give up hope to get back my MiMi. I still always look around when i'm outside. I wish my MiMI can suddenly appear in front of me.....it is my dream and my hope

You too, don't give up. I will keep an eye for your doggie too.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

robros
K9 Maniac

May 21, 2005, 12:53 AM

Post #9 of 20 (1940 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh, what is it about Penang and dognappers???? When I live in Island Glades, I got 2 pomeranians stolen (separate times) from inside my house compound. We move to Minden Heights, I got 1 spitz stolen from my house compound too.

That is why I no longer have small breeds. Try carrying my 50kg rottweiler away on a bike!! As a precaution, I kept my rottie indoors until he was full grown. I don't think KL or PJ is any better. When i was babysitting my mum's maltese, I notice some "suspicious" passerbys who seem very interested in the maltese. They did not look like a dog lover.

According to my neighbour, they were trying to entice (using food) the maltese to go to the gate. They had their hands all ready to catch the maltese. Next thing you know, my 2 rottweilers ran to the gate and if those fellas did not get their hands away from the gate, I daren't think what my rotties would have done to them.

Doggie owners....please do not feel tempted to buy cheap pedigree dogs from suspicious people. They may be dognappers or selling pups from puppy mills. If the dogs are already grown, even more reason to suspect they are stolen!!

shinyhui
Novice

May 23, 2005, 6:17 PM

Post #10 of 20 (1895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

shlee,

Thanks a lot..

diana
Novice

May 23, 2005, 10:26 PM

Post #11 of 20 (1888 views)
Shortcut

Shinyhui,

So sorry about your lost dog. Mine was lost last Friday too, a mixed-promeranian.

Went to several petshops and vets around Penang to pass them the flyers.

Actually, I thought I saw a similar dog to Cece when I was in Dr Pava's clinic on Jalan Utara.

A young lady was carrying her while waiting for Mrs Pava' consultation, think you can try checking with Mrs Pava to be certain.

I have advertised my Bebe's picture on the Chinese newapaper (Kwong Wah) and this morning a guy called asking for some compensation if he returns the dog. I am willing to pay him as long as I get my Bebe back, but have to wait until tonight when he finishes his work. Wish me luck!

-diana-

* A dog is the only thing in the world that loves you more than himself *

shinyhui
Novice

May 24, 2005, 4:36 PM

Post #12 of 20 (1869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [diana] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Diana,

I will check it out for the place you mention... Thanks a lots....

i wish u can get your dog soon... good luck!!

shinyhui
Novice

May 24, 2005, 4:59 PM

Post #13 of 20 (1864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [diana] Mixed Shih Tzu but similar with Tibetan Spaniel missing!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Diana,

Can you describe more clearer about the place you mention... Jalan Utara, Dr. Pava's clinics?? Pls reply asap!!

diana
Novice

May 24, 2005, 5:04 PM

Post #14 of 20 (1861 views)
Shortcut

At the greenlane roundabout, make a U-turn and you will see a HongLeong bus stand on your left immediately. the clinic is directly behind the bus stand. It looks just like a normal house, but the gate is opened. Think the house number is 202.

I still havent found my dog back. The guy turned off his mobile the whole day. It might just be a hoax. *Sob* *Sob*

shinyhui
Novice

May 24, 2005, 5:10 PM

Post #15 of 20 (1859 views)
Shortcut

Diana,

ok.. thanks!!

keep on trying to call the guy hp using other number!!

shinyhui
Novice

May 24, 2005, 11:28 PM

Post #16 of 20 (1835 views)
Shortcut

Diana,

My sister had went to the vet that you mention... the doctor said not sure but will help us look for it... Just want to confirm with you... Is the dog really look like mind?? i got post up some picture in my first message... pls take a look... pls..

diana
Novice

May 25, 2005, 7:06 PM

Post #17 of 20 (1797 views)
Shortcut

Yes, I think so. It looked similar to your lost dog. It was on Saturday (21/05/05) evening, around 6.30 p.m. The puppy was on the lady's lap, and was shivering slightly.

I don't think I can get my BEBE back . Not sure if I will get to see her again......

shinyhui
Novice

May 25, 2005, 10:21 PM

Post #18 of 20 (1789 views)
Shortcut

Diana,

What is the lady race?? my dog is being catch by an indian!!

diana
Novice

May 26, 2005, 4:26 PM

Post #19 of 20 (1768 views)
Shortcut

The young lady is a Chinese.
But I can't be sure if the doggie is really yours, though it looked similar to your photo.

Think best is to check with Mrs Pava cause she attended to the dog.

shinyhui
Novice

May 26, 2005, 4:30 PM

Post #20 of 20 (1763 views)
Shortcut

We have check through with the doctor but the doctor also not too sure... she just said will contact us if the lady still bring my dog to consult!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my