Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Anyone lost dog in cheras damai perdana area?

daniel
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 8:49 PM

Post #1 of 6 (997 views)
Shortcut
Anyone lost dog in cheras damai perdana area? Can't Post

Hi anyone lost a dog in Damai Perdana area?

Remarks:

The dog looks like have been lost for a couple of months already. Has serious mange problem.

extremly friendly. dog has never barked since i took him in last friday 13/05/05 Has only wagged tail at me and my dogs. When i bathed him he was ok. So i guess he was used to being cared by humans.

Looks:

color: black tan

Size: slightly smaller than a silky terrier

Breed: I think mixed lah. head like chihuahua structure (rounded type). body slightly elongated like silky terrier

tail like pomeranians curled up like piglet.

anyone knows of anything let me know yah..

thanks

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DUN TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
COS I'M A DAMM KWAILAN FELLA OK!!!

eunicelai82

May 16, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #2 of 6 (977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Anyone lost dog in cheras damai perdana area? [In reply to] Can't Post

if nobody collect back, can i adopt it?? i need adopt small dog..

my email add: lai@ .com.my

my handphone :012-6515360

thank you....

daniel
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 11:59 PM

Post #3 of 6 (966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eunicelai82] Anyone lost dog in cheras damai perdana area? [In reply to] Can't Post

errr.. so sorry got some bad news for you lah..

this dog not for the normal person lah.. his condition now very teruk. i dun think you wanna go near him.. lets put it this way.. after bathing him with detol, i sent him to the vet the next day and my car end up smelling like a belachan supplier's car (till today the smell still there).

i dun think newbie can tahan to take care of this dog. And this dog is butt ugly now. skin folding worst than sharpei. Its not cute at all. very hideous. my mom came over to my house and saw it and screamed.. she tot wat kind of gremlin i took in (looks liks a cross between gremlin & Gollum). The reason i'm taking care of him is i lost a dog a couple of months ago and i can see it in the eyes of this dog the sadness and feeling of lost he has for his owner.

Bottomline is i will only pass it back to the rightful owner because i know that if i nurture it back to health i will sure end up being attached to him and will not bear to let him go. he is now living in my wet kitchen area.

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

eunicelai82

May 17, 2005, 12:17 AM

Post #4 of 6 (958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Anyone lost dog in cheras damai perdana area? [In reply to] Can't Post

ok..thanks for your advice,i m still new,really not suitable get this poor baby,but hopefully u can get the expert & kind owner to feed it....

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 17, 2005, 12:51 AM

Post #5 of 6 (953 views)
Shortcut

Hi Daniel,

Good job, well done! Me also lost my dog almost months ago & I also found a lost dog in kinda bad condition. De fella got bad ear infection, smells like belacan as u said, his body is so stink but however he's healthy, playful, & even the character abit like my lost dog. Tried to ask around hoping someone who lost this dog reunite with his owner but no one claim him yet, poor thing he even know how to comfort me when I'm crying thinking of my lost dog. and he too, the sadness that u can see from his eyes.

daniel, I hope we who lost our dog be able to reunite with them again very soon & the dog that we found hope they can reunite with their owner as well.

daniel
Enthusiast

May 17, 2005, 5:28 PM

Post #6 of 6 (904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Anyone lost dog in cheras damai perdana area? [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor wat to do, lost is lost lor.. i already give up hope to find him just hope that he is having a good life now.

Hope you find yours soon.

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my