Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 13, 2005, 8:17 PM

Post #1 of 13 (5323 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! Can't Post

Sorry for the delay in posting this up ! Been very tied up and is unable to make it to this coming Trekking so got Groovy to lead instead !

Have fun guys !

Date : May 14th, 2005

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. MunYee, Fawn & Groovy *Lead*

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! 10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped. 11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

cheers,
minglmy

ele_eve
Novice

May 13, 2005, 9:58 PM

Post #2 of 13 (5309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. eve & TINY boy

In Reply To
Sorry for the delay in posting this up ! Been very tied up and is unable to make it to this coming Trekking so got Groovy to lead instead !

Have fun guys !

Date : May 14th, 2005

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! 10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped. 11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

ele_eve

groovemaster
Enthusiast

May 13, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #3 of 13 (5285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ele_eve] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Tiny, long time no trek…

Hey, v’ve got a gorilla (‘Tiny’ d Newfoundland) n a monkey (‘Groovy’ d JRT) on d trek. All v need now r some gibbons, orang-utans n chimps 2 complete d circus, ha haSly

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

Rakan
Novice

May 13, 2005, 11:33 PM

Post #4 of 13 (5274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ele_eve] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
2. eve & TINY boy
3. Rakan & Cindy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

May 14, 2005, 12:21 AM

Post #5 of 13 (5263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rakan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. eve & TINY boy
3. Rakan & Cindy
4. Jo + Baby

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

huiyingloh
New User

May 14, 2005, 7:31 AM

Post #6 of 13 (5225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am new and wish to join. Not sure how to get there from Kota Damansara. If I cant make it this week, hopefully I can make it next.. :)

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

May 14, 2005, 5:58 PM

Post #7 of 13 (5204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [huiyingloh] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...hi..., huiying.

what breed tat u own?? izzit a minpin???

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 14, 2005, 8:37 PM

Post #8 of 13 (5195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, JR again! hope u guys enjoy. tell us if got any interesting thingy ya..

huiyingloh
New User

May 16, 2005, 6:15 AM

Post #9 of 13 (5024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginger_pie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Halo Ginger..

Lisa is a minpin. My uncle also has one like urs.. brown colour.. called Huskey. Lisa is Huskey's sister.. :)

ele_eve
Novice

May 16, 2005, 5:19 PM

Post #10 of 13 (5003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [huiyingloh] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry guys~~~i fly kite that day...lete nite la....couldn't get up!!!

sorry!have a nice week ahead..happy working!
ele_eve

nozzy
K9 Kaki

May 16, 2005, 5:28 PM

Post #11 of 13 (4999 views)
Shortcut

Hi huiying,

1st of all welcome to tis forum...did you go last sat? do you stil need direction there? I can explain to you.

nozzy

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

huiyingloh
New User

May 17, 2005, 5:34 AM

Post #12 of 13 (4954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on May 14th, 2005 - ROUND 53 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nozzy,

I din go last week lar.. coz scare i got lost b4 i get to gasing hill .. :D hahaha... If u can give direction it would be good.. I'll try to ask my colleagues as well.. :) Thanks ya..

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

May 17, 2005, 7:32 PM

Post #13 of 13 (4927 views)
Shortcut

hi..hi..., huiying.

how old urs minpin???? try to chat under toy group- minpin gang. chat wit u there.Laugh

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my