Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

khoo262
Enthusiast

May 12, 2005, 5:59 PM

Post #51 of 62 (2076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

personally i prefer calling him a chow mau (running cat). The word dog is too good for him...
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

May 12, 2005, 7:54 PM

Post #52 of 62 (2070 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

do contact us and keep us inform where we can sign the petition ya...dog rule.....in a good way..dog listen not barking like a mad dog unlike some human..

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

ERN
K9 Maniac

May 12, 2005, 10:15 PM

Post #53 of 62 (2063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Local council do not need Parliment approval, as I know.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 13, 2005, 7:22 AM

Post #54 of 62 (2053 views)
Shortcut

Im juz passing a msg, any query & support pls contact the given number, thanks.

khoo262
Enthusiast

May 14, 2005, 12:03 AM

Post #55 of 62 (2043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

maybe they should banned their holy priest too as he play a part in spreading the disease. also next time their prient need pay RM10 license a year and also need to go for 6 in 1 jab.

the owner of the priest need to go for training to control the priest, pick up his poo,etc.

Don't you agree???
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

PSY
K9 Kaki

Oct 15, 2005, 3:32 PM

Post #56 of 62 (1960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi fellow members of the forum,

This subject has been on the low profile lately but I am certain even now most of us who have dogs are living in fear of our local council. Just last week in P.J. while visiting a friend, I saw and idiot (adult) walking two dogs, one a mongrel on a brace leash and a doberman, oversize (well that is what it seems to me) off leash. The dob is not really behaving as it was darting around. Imagine other people taking their evening stroll with their kids, people who do not like dogs and people with religion that cannot like dogs, a menacing big dog darting around... just plan stupidity. Now, I urge fellow members please have some consideration for fellow dog owners and do not make this subject of dog ownership worse than what it is, by just walking your dog on a leash. Just in case, even if your dog walks on perfect heel (by your side at all time) still on a leash is better. It is better to say, "my dog has never snap or bitten anyone then my dog do not bite". Just consider, an individual is calm and not at all aggressive but I am certain if push hard enough this person will snap too.

Again, walk your dogs on a leash, ( it is the law after all). thanks for reading.

Jackal_lwk
Novice

Nov 17, 2005, 1:37 AM

Post #57 of 62 (1928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Jackal_lwk
Novice

Nov 17, 2005, 1:53 AM

Post #58 of 62 (1927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jackal_lwk] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All Dogs' Friends,

Hi! I'm new to this forum and website. Am I glad to have found this website. I'm currently stayin in Shah Alam too. And I'm now facing the stupid MBSA regulation of renewing dog licence. I've submitted my dog's photo, its kennel, my house, signatures from neighbours and RM50 for application! ($$ sucker). I wonder if any of you people know where I can raise my concerns of this stupid ruling eg. any associations or groups which can help us to voice our problems and talk to the government. It is so sad to hear that we leaving in the intermediate house can't have dogs and my first feeling was "ARE WE NOT HUMAN"?????? We have feelings for pets too!! Are they asking us to give away our dogs after taking care of them for years???? It's so HEARTLESS!!!! I think we have human rights!!! If my application is being rejecte... I'm sure to do something !!! So if any of you know of anywhere i can make noise, please let me know.

PSY
K9 Kaki

Nov 17, 2005, 4:15 AM

Post #59 of 62 (1918 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jackal_lwk] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jackal_lwk,

I am not sure if you did response to my posting as there is nothing in it. From what I have read from your posting, my suggestion is, you should write to all the main newspaper and enclose a copy of your application plus also to M.K.A., S.P.C.A. if need be and try and embarrass the authority in to playing their hand. Do ask for a response from M.K.A. and S.P.C.A. so at least you know that what you have done to your home to cater for the dog is sufficent so if rejected you can then ask the council awkward question like for someone who do not know dogs how can you determine what is right and what is not. Send a copy of your application to the Menteri Besar too, registered post at least you know he has got it. In the mean time train your dog to a point whereby you can stop it from barking at a snap of a finger etc to show you have control of your dog. This is what I would most likely do and all the best.

Jackal_lwk
Novice

Nov 18, 2005, 3:16 AM

Post #60 of 62 (1883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi PSY,

I guess you're right. I wasn't replying to your posting but was just using the heading to get help. Guess I'm bothered by my application status. Thanks for your guide. But i just wonder how will they react and hit back on me. My dog seldom bark... it's a labrador and its very very lazy. So far I've got no complain from neighbours as I don't let my dog out. Can you imagine,in the row of house where I stay, my 2 side and 2 opposite neighbours are chinese, other than that... all Malay. And they seems ok. Even, one of them like to bring his grandchild to see my dog.

You're right. I just wonder why those people are soooo.. confident that their dogs will stay still even when they see a cat or other dogs ??? Aren't they afraid their dog will run and get wild when its not leashed?

Adious.

PSY
K9 Kaki

Nov 18, 2005, 5:02 AM

Post #61 of 62 (1876 views)
Shortcut

A dog reaction is all instintive, so you need to break by training. My dogs, Weimer and Dob will go for anything when they are "release" or their mode is "do what you like" but once their choke collar is on I can make them sit or down and a cat can run in front of their tracks they will not chase. It is all training really. If you wish to talk more on training give me a call st 019 231-1032, I may be of a little help. Oh, my other dog, the brindle coloured one, well whatever command she will go and if you are hanging on to her leash, rest assured you will be going with her for the cat, rat oir wahtever.

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Nov 21, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #62 of 62 (1851 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Oh, my other dog, the brindle coloured one, well whatever command she will go and if you are hanging on to her leash, rest assured you will be going with her for the cat, rat oir wahtever. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Laugh I like that. Cool I “spoiled” my dog, so that I can walk the dog without risking my health, life or limbs. BTW, my dog will listen to me, with or without collar. However, without collar the hearing senses are less accurate and less sensitive Tongue, thus requires giving the commands very loud and in a very stern voice.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my