First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

anitavincent_14
Novice

Mar 21, 2005, 6:09 PM

Post #26 of 40 (1343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kavita_raj] URGENT ADOPTION--2 MONTHS PUPPY [In reply to] Can't Post

hey gurl,

acctually, she's been adopted already.......sorry! by the way, where do u stay acctually? i think u better consider whether u really want to adopt one or probably just buy one from the pet shop! even though they are much more expensive, u know that u'r acctually owning them when u buy.....if u do want to do any good deed......then just take a puppy from the streets....b'coz if u adopt one, most of them are strays. the worst part is dealing with the previous owners....'some' of them will give u a tough time!

based on experience......i think u should either buy one or adopt from SPCA(they have may choices...and good breeds....and their good breed only costs rm250) check out their website under adoptable pets....they have the photos there www.spca.org.my

if u wanna know more...just call me at 012-2879442
anita

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 22, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #27 of 40 (1309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kavita_raj] URGENT ADOPTION--2 MONTHS PUPPY [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kavita_raj,

good to hear you wish to adopt a puppy. J_wong still got a creamy puppy for adoption, please do feel free on posting message to her. creamy pic are show the J_wong avitor.

adoption fees for spca for puppy is RM300 to 500. If you want pure breed the coast is more high.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 28, 2005, 4:32 AM

Post #28 of 40 (1170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] URGENT ADOPTION--2 MONTHS PUPPY [In reply to] Can't Post

RM300 to 500 ?? is that high for spca dogs.

i think they had reduce the price already. coz i called up before and they told be is about RM200 only.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Apr 29, 2005, 5:07 PM

Post #29 of 40 (1136 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] URGENT ADOPTION--2 MONTHS PUPPY [In reply to] Can't Post

not really !!! when you ask different ppl, will get different price on same puppy !! I'm wish to adopt 2 splitz with 1 yrs old ++, the lady cost me totally RM500 for 2 puppy !!!??? I'm totally pengsan !!! another got splitz mix with brown colour...smiliiar a dog called TIGER (female) in adoption thread 1 yrs ++ cost me RM300 too.....at least I'm adopted a pup called shih-tzu mix ??? 5 weeks old cost me RM300....later on is mongrel....I don't really mind is mongrel....but the lady said is totall sih-tzu mix....she is fooling me.....but long time ago.....

me and my dad visit there again....then my dad fall in love to adopt the pug with 5 yrs old....they cost me RM500 !!! me and my dad also pengsan ??? another time....my dad wish to adopt a boxer also 4 yrs ++...cost me RM800.......

maybe you're right now....the price is low ....but the pups there also same under paws.....

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 30, 2005, 3:13 AM

Post #30 of 40 (1117 views)
Shortcut

but i think spca should reduce their price to encourage more ppl to adopt rather than buy.

coz some of my friend mentioned that they rather buy a cheap pure breed pup than to adopt an expensive mixed breed.

i called up spca last week, wishing to adopt a dog from them.

feeling that i can save a dog life, coz they will put to sleep sooner or later.

but when i found out that its kinda expensive, i change my mind.

so i adopt from a forum member instead.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

sasa
Enthusiast

May 1, 2005, 12:21 AM

Post #31 of 40 (1100 views)
Shortcut

I am not sure the adoption fee for a pedigree adult doggie at SPCA is how expensive but i have two comfortable experience wth PAWS last year. I only paid RM200 for Bowie (2.5 yrs old) at July and another RM200 for Isaiah (7 yrs old) at Nov. Good price rite?

I think u should consider PAWS.

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

kwlean2002
Doggyman

May 3, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #32 of 40 (1055 views)
Shortcut

I'm saw a adoption month held by SPCA selangor now....adopt a puppy will get a pack (branded) dogfood for encourage more ppls to adopt and save more life.....they always on good promoting...but they let more ppls down...coz their charge the price is high same as pet shop selling pure breed.

Paws adoption fees is more cheaper then spca, but the condition of doggie living is worst than spca. i'm not saying paws is not paying attendsion to animal...but they team sure make the dog always on health and clean condition like spca.

after that, i'm also change my mind adopt a puppy on 1 of the forumer. I'm adopt this puppy is under mange problem by is on recover status by the time I'm adopted it. I'm also willing to paid back the forumer on my puppy medicine fees too. later on I'm keep continue take her to vet till she is fully recover.

Now my puppy is fully recover ! I'm rather spent the expenses on to keep on their healthy and save. Not so willing spent so much adoption fees to get a dog. moreover they still got lots of organize keep donation on it ! all the charity organize have strong finance support.

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 3, 2005, 5:53 PM

Post #33 of 40 (1049 views)
Shortcut

ya, i went to PAWS before.

they have mostly all the MPPJ capture dogs. that is why their condition are not that good compare to spca.

Pacco de Mongrel

kwlean2002
Doggyman

May 3, 2005, 6:19 PM

Post #34 of 40 (1038 views)
Shortcut

Oh that's mean paws is `half' under MPPJ la !......I'm just knew this lately.....sigh...90% dog at paws got owner....sigh...too bad...most of the owner also dunno where to get back their dog....

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 3, 2005, 8:47 PM

Post #35 of 40 (1029 views)
Shortcut

i'm not sure whether they have owner a not.

i think some of them are just stray.

but i notice some with their collar, but no id tag.

and some of their collars are being taken off by the PAWS staff.

Pacco de Mongrel

kwlean2002
Doggyman

May 3, 2005, 9:03 PM

Post #36 of 40 (1025 views)
Shortcut

mostly got owner....I think....coz most of the owner is not apply lesen for their dogs....they just put a collar for them only.....like my places.....mostlly 90% didn't apply lesen...most of stray been feeding by the ppls (nighbourhood and factory)....later they keep the dog just give them a collar only

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 4, 2005, 12:02 AM

Post #37 of 40 (1018 views)
Shortcut

but actually the license als useless 1.

when the authority caught the dog, they will not bother to trace back the owner.

i've tried calling mppj, saying that i'd lost my dog, but they say, they can't do anything eventhough my dog is wearing a lisence.

Pacco de Mongrel

kwlean2002
Doggyman

May 4, 2005, 12:29 AM

Post #38 of 40 (1012 views)
Shortcut

you're right, I'm totally agree with you....their request ppls apply lisence, but the otherway...their did not provide the services for us...like on USA, can get back the dog 90% coz all got chip register.

suspose the MPPJ should record the dog, once their caught some dog on the street, can call the owner claim back their lost dog by the no. register....if not why we have to apply lisence ??? wasting time and money can't get help when needed ?? Pirate

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 4, 2005, 1:03 AM

Post #39 of 40 (1007 views)
Shortcut

ya, when we apply license, we provide them with enough information.

tel no, add, etc.

i think every owner would definately willing to pay any amount, if they could have their dog back.

Pacco de Mongrel

kwlean2002
Doggyman

May 4, 2005, 1:52 AM

Post #40 of 40 (1002 views)
Shortcut

Yeah ! that's right ! we provided them details for them `easier' track the owner once the dog got report on attack others !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my