First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 27, 2005, 1:26 AM

Post #1 of 62 (5511 views)
Shortcut
Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam Can't Post

metro.thestar.com.my/news/2005/4/10770662.html

Another one more ..... terrible for those who is staying under the Shah Alam (MPSA) jurisdiction. You guys have my condolences on this....

cheers,
minglmy

rocz

Apr 27, 2005, 7:44 AM

Post #2 of 62 (5484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Somehow i think it does make some sense...

At least pple who dont respect a dog will not simply keep a dog for fun...

Pple who really love dogs will dont mind the trouble....

Of course certain points like asking left right center conscent is a bit too taxing

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 27, 2005, 6:09 PM

Post #3 of 62 (5465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rocz] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

They should also make a rule that before you rear a cat, you must ask left,right, centre consent too.

cats are also pets....
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

cordy

Apr 27, 2005, 7:19 PM

Post #4 of 62 (5453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
metro.thestar.com.my/news/2005/4/10770662.html

Another one more ..... terrible for those who is staying under the Shah Alam (MPSA) jurisdiction. You guys have my condolences on this....

hi minglmy,

I wonder what'll happened to the current *banned* doggies in Shah Alam since the owners are given the option to either "surrender them to Shah Alam City Council (MBSA) or get rid of the doggies themselves" when Jan 1 2006 comes? ( tdy's Malay Mail on pg 12)

what an ultimatum they given to the such breed owners! That they have to look for another home outside of Shah Alam area when next year comes. How about those who are not renting and had bought the house there?

What crime have the doggies done? Just becoz they have been born in certain, now deemed 2b *banned/dangerous* breed that da majority have to pay for the misdeeds of the few?? Frown

*Not so happy Cordy*

(This post was edited by cordy on Apr 27, 2005, 7:22 PM)

rocz

Apr 28, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #5 of 62 (5420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Thats true...

Cats shd get the conscent

Coz my dogs will not simply go into other;s house....

BUT CATS WILL!!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 28, 2005, 5:50 PM

Post #6 of 62 (5400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rocz, khoo262] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

the only discrimination here is the asking here there n everywhere for consent which not everyone have understanding or good neighbours some of us have bad relationship with our neighbours so that will cause some problem here.

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 28, 2005, 5:57 PM

Post #7 of 62 (5390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cordy] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cordy,

You mean this article ? I missed yesterday's paper totally as I was on leave.

www.mmail.com.my/Current_News/MM/Wednesday/National/20050427111940/Article/index_html

“Dogs surrendered to us would be sent to the Dog Rehabilitation Centre in Subang Jaya,” he said.

blardy piece of shit this is. Ok, definitely will not move anywhere NEAR Shah Alam area when I look for a house of my own ! *%&#^&!!! WTF ! damn discrimination and they really gonna burn down a whole village because of 1 house. what kind of reasoning is that man....... *&Q#$(*7 !

cheers,
minglmy

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

Apr 28, 2005, 7:50 PM

Post #8 of 62 (5381 views)
Shortcut

i think it has come to a point where we (certain) malaysians have gone back in time. The problem is, we have irresponsible pet owners who breed dogs solely on guarding basis. these dogs inturn are brainwashed to be aggresive. I do sympathize with people who were/are victmimized from these aggressors but what people need to understand is that ALL DOGS ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE unless treated like crap or are trained to be one. I have come across numeous pitbulls, dobermans, rotties whilst in the US and they are just as passive as friggin' worms! What makes me mad, the majority of staff that governs the country's legislative are all of MELAYU breed who are mostly ignorant and naive when it comes to dogs. for some reason dogs are of a taboo. what they have failed in their laws, are far more potent issues that are ACTUALLY happening in Malaysia which needs to be addressed ASAP-RAPE, police bribery, police incompetence etc... Dogs are the least they have to worry.

Being a Malay myself, i am disgusted by my race in this country who looks down at dogs like breeds from hell. But raping their children/grandchildren is actually a norm. is there justice?

My late granduncle is an Islamic scholar- he prays 5 times a days, loves his family, had 1 wife and dogs. he once told us, our Prophet Muhammad had dogs in his days.

Whatever happened to the true meaning of Islam-love all of God's creation?????

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 28, 2005, 8:35 PM

Post #9 of 62 (5374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shahida_w] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

irresponsible are really to be blame ! Some purposely train their dogs by putting fear in them so that they turn aggressive and in turn will be a good guard dog to their precious home. These people never think of the dog. They never realise the problem they have in creating an uncontrollable dog.

Yes, dog is the least of our government or MPXX/DBXX problem and they shd spend more time tackling other more useful things than talk abt the dogs. If they want, they should have find a better solution to curb the strays cats n dogs n also those SUPER BIG FAT RATS than anything.

Dogs I believe in the olden days are dirty and unhealthy n etc but nowdays... look around, some of the dogs and even mongrel at home are so healthy they are different from centuries ago.

cheers,
minglmy

kenken
Dog Kichi

Apr 28, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #10 of 62 (5359 views)
Shortcut

Look at the way they handle the Bkit Cahaya case you know those fellows wanted to patch up things lah and dogs in SA is the scapegoat , anyway majority of the population there are muslims try that on PJ or Cheras area you will see alot of protest, how many of you guys in this forum is staying in SA maybe we can ask them what are the best solution to over come this, worst to worst sold off their furkids to other dogs lover people in other district lah.

I'm sure the price for rottweiler is dirt cheap now.Pirate

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 28, 2005, 10:41 PM

Post #11 of 62 (5342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenken] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

got lots lar ...dont forget Kota Kemuning is chinese area but under MPSA district so ... u will get tons of dog owners staying at that area in trouble ...

cheers,
minglmy

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2005, 11:29 PM

Post #12 of 62 (5327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rocz] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

at least your dog is restricted to a leash or the compound of your house. cats....they go everywhere. you name it. they can go there.. , drain, toilet, kitchen,etc. and they bury their poo. it's like a time bomb as you cannot see them. once you step on them. the smell will linger for days.

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2005, 11:34 PM

Post #13 of 62 (5326 views)
Shortcut

You guys should get the NST dated 27th April 2005. Some donkey by the name of En Shahril wrote in asking to ban all dogs as he mention dogs are dangerous and it's in their blood to bite people. Make my blood boil.

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2005, 11:40 PM

Post #14 of 62 (5325 views)
Shortcut

dog lovers,

please read the article by the donkey :

http://www.nst.com.my/.../Article/indexb_html

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 29, 2005, 12:09 AM

Post #15 of 62 (5317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

thank u for posting this up !

really making me boil ! blardy idiots ! ALL dogs ???? my god ... make me wanting to give him a slap right now !

cheers,
minglmy

kenken
Dog Kichi

Apr 29, 2005, 4:09 PM

Post #16 of 62 (5292 views)
Shortcut

Just ignore that fellow lah u think the GOV want to listen to only 1 fellow meh, went a person do good things no one will care but once make 1 mistake everyone will blame him.

ERN
K9 Maniac

Apr 29, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #17 of 62 (5286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenken] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

Just becasue of 1 dog bit their ppl then ban all dog.

So many bapa, datuk rape their duaghter/grand daughter, ask them potong semua their troublesome uncontrollable little black gadget lah. Wha is the point after do it that then wear the white head appear in the court!! Super hyper bloody stupid animal. Pig is much better behave.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

kenken
Dog Kichi

Apr 29, 2005, 7:41 PM

Post #18 of 62 (5270 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW...cool down lah Smile, like i say its just a show only after much heated up issues on XXXXX if i'm not mistaken this rules has been in place long ago in SA drawer gather dust, the rottweiler that bitten the boy MPxx also not enforcing any rules on this mah, worst come to worst send them to their relatives lor.

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Apr 29, 2005, 9:34 PM

Post #19 of 62 (5263 views)
Shortcut

i read about the ban in Shah Alam..
I think they are looking for a instant solution.
I mean baning the breed rottie in that area is unacceptable. Cuz i think rottie is one of the fav breed in Malaysia. Some more..this solution only create more porblem like by 2006,
1. More Rottie roaming as stray in the street. Why? who wan to keep if malaysia keep on sending the wrong information on this breed?
2. Ppl from other world think we are selfish, dog like rottie also cannot live with, how to live with other species in the world.

Simply i think alot of malaysian is still very shallow thinker.

Find solution that work not create more problem

Malaysian need to be re-educate and re-learn about becoming a RESPONSIBLE OWNER..do not blame it on the animal.

Like everyone said
There is no such thing as bad dog only bad owner.

Peace and sign out

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 29, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #20 of 62 (5243 views)
Shortcut

yesterday i send an e-mail to the editor of NST. I just mention all the good thing a dog can do such as guard dog, police dog, guide dog for the disable,etc. And i ask what can a cat do????

wonder if they will put up my mail????

ERN
K9 Maniac

Apr 30, 2005, 12:51 AM

Post #21 of 62 (5232 views)
Shortcut

For the boy's case, they just published the incident the dog bit the boy, but none of them give further detail. I am sure everybody will ask, why the dog bit him?

So, sure your mail will not see the sun light.

THey have this cuture, throw stone at the bad thing/ppl, like ppl who denouced islam, dog is bad so they stone. THis has been instiled in their mind from the day they receive education.

I saw one malay guy, not only trow stone, he even purposely ram the dog when he drove by, many times and one time he succeeded. the poor dog with serious injury on his head was never seen after few days. The dog is belong to one of his neighbour.

Did you guy know they will receive "bonus" (in heaven ?) for every house lizard they killed? Ask you muslim friends.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

(This post was edited by ERN on Apr 30, 2005, 12:54 AM)

tterrynick
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2005, 4:58 AM

Post #22 of 62 (5220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

guys, relax, the dateline is 1 jan 2006. by the time comes, everything is forgotten and there will be ways of getting around all these restrictions (if you know what i mean...) the bl**dy newspapers would have picked up some other news to sell their newspapers, like stoopid datuk singer in jail, stoopid pretty singer is a witness in court, like those are the most important things happening here in malaysia.

as for the crazy fella who wrote to the nst to ban all dogs, to him i say 'GO TO HELL'. my doggies give me unconditional love. and i give them back all my love.

if banning all dogs is the way to stop dog violence, then i suppose we have to kill all men, because some of them beat their wives and rape their daughters. kill all women, because they abuse their indonesian maids. then what do we have left, no more humans. i just cannot understand the narrow-mindedness there are in certain people.

there are good muslims who understand god's beautiful creations. i have seen a malay school bus driver who comes everyday with food to feed a family of strays in my neighbourhood. that man has my respect.

fatty lingling (left) and petite tutu (right), protected by handsome nicky at the back - my 3 precious babies.
now i have 4 babies but baby adek just cannot stay still for a photo-shoot!!

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2005, 6:02 PM

Post #23 of 62 (5213 views)
Shortcut

so sad to say that this is true. dogs are under enemies of the religion and if you get rid of them, their god will reward them. if they get killed in a battle with some dogs, it's actually mati jihad (die in holy war).......stupid.....

mun2
Enthusiast

Apr 30, 2005, 10:34 PM

Post #24 of 62 (5200 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
so sad to say that this is true. dogs are under enemies of the religion and if you get rid of them, their god will reward them. if they get killed in a battle with some dogs, it's actually mati jihad (die in holy war).......stupid.....

to all,

like u guys when i saw the news i was shocked... because of one incident they are going to ban some certain types of dogs they deemed 'dangerous'?? doesnt make sense..

according to one of my frens there is this news in the newspaper about an indian boy being bitten by a dog .. and its not at the front page.. AND they mentioned that the boy disturb the dog first..

is this fair?????? what's the deal with dogs and malays?? can anyone answer me??? did dogs do sumting bad to malays??

having said that.. not all malays are bad... but just majority Frown

another concern is that will the MPSA ruling be adopted by other MPxx??

http://www.dogster.com/?139719

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

May 1, 2005, 7:52 AM

Post #25 of 62 (5184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mun2] Article from The Star 26/4/05 - Tighter rules for dogs in Shah Alam [In reply to] Can't Post

what i heard from my malays friend is the reason they are not allow to any connection wiith dog was because an incident happen the past, there are this disease a dog carry which now was confirmed as *rabies* has attack one of their holy priest and he died and some where some how he pass on the disease and alot of their ppl die before it stop so they believe god sent the dog with that disease to punish them for their sin..that one is told by a friend..not so sure how true is it..

at the end..what they annouce now is going to be a huge and create more porblem in the future..i can bet on that...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my