Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
see bad, learn bad...

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 6, 2005, 4:20 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1243 views)
Shortcut
see bad, learn bad... Can't Post

at 1st all of the dogs at my house knows how to go pee & poo at the grass, but 1 day, a dog (Pirate) came to our house & we accept her. but she started pee & poo on the floor rather than grass... & others start to follow leh. i wonder y Pirate wont follow everybody but everybody need to follow pirates har? neway ar?

another poo poo problem, there are too many poo poo on our grass... 1 day need to pick twice, anybody willing to help? or it will be great if there is a solution. appreciated.

Regards,

Yang

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2005, 2:49 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] see bad, learn bad... [In reply to] Can't Post

If doggy do and doggy c then arrr....Train the pirate dog to pee n poo on the grass. Then the other dogs will folow i guess. Just let the pirate dog pee n poo on grass

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 30, 2005, 3:50 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] see bad, learn bad... [In reply to] Can't Post

its kinda weird that a dog choose to pee and poo on floor rather than grass.

grass also appears to be the most pleasant spot for dogs to pee & poo.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 6:39 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] see bad, learn bad... [In reply to] Can't Post

Sydney

Thanks for replying, wah time passes so long, now all of them not with me ready loh.. Smile

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 6:41 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] see bad, learn bad... [In reply to] Can't Post

Amanda85

haha, for her where also pleasant 1 loh.. Tongue

Regards,

Yang

tengteng
Novice

Nov 7, 2005, 4:35 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] see bad, learn bad... [In reply to] Can't Post

I would just like to add a bit of my knowledge from books and other resources of why dogs prefer to poo on floor rather than grass eventhough this post has been on for a long time. If a dog was paper-trained and then moved on to poo out of the house (this usually happens when the dog is passed on to a new owner), they will most likely choose a spot on the floor rather than the grass as dogs are creatures of habit. They are most likely to associate the n/paper to floor than grass.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2005, 6:18 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tengteng] see bad, learn bad... [In reply to] Can't Post

really!! then i think its must b an old dog tat was paper trained for many years.....so its hard 2 change d habit...

while for my puppy....i trained her 2 pee on paper when she was young....coz puppy cannot hold their pee for long n wait for me 2 release her 2 d garden.....

but after she reach 1/2 year.....i no longer place any paper n she'll wait for d time tat i'll bring her out.....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my