Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing - Shih Tzu at Seksyen 16, PJ

feimeng
Novice

Apr 9, 2005, 4:06 AM

Post #1 of 14 (1657 views)
Shortcut
Missing - Shih Tzu at Seksyen 16, PJ Can't Post

Please let me know if you have spotted my dear "child". Her name is Shu Qi. She is a pure breed female Shih Tzu (spayed), 3 years old. She has long hair (mainly white with light and dark brown hair), light brown eyes and pinkish brown nose. Microchip number 458098500008944.

She was last seen on Jalan 16/5 and Jalan 16/6, Sekysen 16, PJ at about 10.30am on 29 March 2005. She slipped out of the house when the door and gate were left open for a very short while.

There were eye-witnesses who claim that they saw a dog that look like her being picked up by a motorcyclist (a tall and slim Chinese man) shortly after she slipped out and he ran away with her.

We are truly distraught and missing her a lot. Please contact 012 2052938 or 012 2108287 if you have any lead.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 9, 2005, 5:01 AM

Post #2 of 14 (1638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [feimeng] Missing - Shih Tzu at Seksyen 16, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

hey !

sad to hear u lost ur shih tzu! i truly understand ur feeling coz i oso lost my shih tzu 1 month ago!

u try to search ur shih tzu on ss17 area (properly search at the damansara primary school resident area). i do heard someone had caught a female dog but i dunno what breed of the dog! may b u can bring along the photo! it is better u give a reward to the keeper!

hope that u get a better luck than me and hope to hear a good news from u soon!!

hopefuly u can help me to look for my Shih Tzu oso ! Thanx !
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

feimeng
Novice

Apr 9, 2005, 5:42 AM

Post #3 of 14 (1629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] Missing - Shih Tzu at Seksyen 16, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the tip. Will definitely help you with yours too. Lets hope we both find our dogs.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 11, 2005, 6:22 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1586 views)
Shortcut

still not able to get back ur shih Tzu? do u search the area that i told u? coz i saw ur flyers at the field...
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

feimeng
Novice

Apr 11, 2005, 6:29 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1583 views)
Shortcut

Still no luck at all, I'm afraid. Thanks for your concern. As I also advertised in the papers, if I get calls that matches your dog, will let you know.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 11, 2005, 6:38 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1578 views)
Shortcut

thanx for ur concern too! but u really need to check that area coz i heard my aunt said that there is some one found a female dog and ask my aunt wheter that dog is belong to me!!

i think there are still looking for the owner! so u adv in english paper or chinese? i think it is better to ad in chinese paper

hope that u able to get back her soon!!

feimeng
Novice

Apr 11, 2005, 6:52 PM

Post #7 of 14 (1572 views)
Shortcut

Will search again.

I advertised only in English. Was thinking of advertising in Chinese as well but was warned that there will be a number of conmen who will respond. Thank God I only received one scam so far from my advertisement so far.

Will probably advertise in Chinese papers as so far there is not much progress.

Did you advertise?

siewyei
Dog Kichi

May 5, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #8 of 14 (1480 views)
Shortcut

i saw ur adv in sin chew, so do u get ur dog back?

feimeng
Novice

May 24, 2005, 2:29 AM

Post #9 of 14 (1352 views)
Shortcut

Sorry for relpying to you so late. My computer was down and I have also been travelling. Unfortunately, I have not found Shu Qi yet. I will probably have to accept reality that I may never see her again but so far not a single day has passed without me thinking about her. I am always wondering whether she is being well taken care of and whether she is happy. Home is very empty without her.

How about you? Any good news?

siewyei
Dog Kichi

May 25, 2005, 12:27 AM

Post #10 of 14 (1316 views)
Shortcut

NO! I don't have such good luck to get back my Bobby!

Very pain and heart broken just like cutting off a part of my body! my mom wanna buy me another shih tzu but i declined coz that is impossible to replace bobby from my heart!

and now i just hope that bobby is getting recovery and still alive!!

feimeng
Novice

Oct 18, 2005, 7:51 PM

Post #11 of 14 (1058 views)
Shortcut

Siewyei,

Can you please describe Bobby? On a tip last night, I went to a place to look for my Shih Tzu. Unfortunately, it was not mine.

Like mine, this Shih Tzu has brown, black and white hair. However, it has black eyes and black nose. Unfortunately, in my disappointment, I did not check whether it is a male or female.

It is being kept by a family in a squatter area in near the Seksyen 17 area. It is very friendly and looks happy but this family seems keen to let it go.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2005, 3:39 AM

Post #12 of 14 (1033 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Siewyei,

Can you please describe Bobby? On a tip last night, I went to a place to look for my Shih Tzu. Unfortunately, it was not mine.

Like mine, this Shih Tzu has brown, black and white hair. However, it has black eyes and black nose. Unfortunately, in my disappointment, I did not check whether it is a male or female.

It is being kept by a family in a squatter area in near the Seksyen 17 area. It is very friendly and looks happy but this family seems keen to let it go.

Name: Bobby

Sex: male Breed: Shih Tzu

Color: White & Brown

Characteristic:

1.a little white on his cornea.

2.has a surgery scar on stomach

3. brown nose

can u tell me where is the place u saw? the family is india or chinese?

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

feimeng
Novice

Oct 19, 2005, 3:51 AM

Post #13 of 14 (1028 views)
Shortcut

It is an Indian family. Could you please give me a phone number so that I can call you to describe the place to you. Thanks.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2005, 4:34 AM

Post #14 of 14 (1026 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
It is an Indian family. Could you please give me a phone number so that I can call you to describe the place to you. Thanks.

012-6967081

is it characteristic similar to bobby?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my