Kinki is LOST!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 5, 2005, 3:47 AM

Post #26 of 85 (2301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

I believe that I can only reachc back to PJ abt 6.30 or so depending on the jam.... why not like that .... we meet at JT entrance... those who goes there we go 2 or 3 in a group spread out to the diff places mentioned .. while looking we will post up the flyers house by house. we can go by car too if necessary.

if possible due to the late timing ... i think its safe that we have each group wears a whistle also esp late into the nite n etc....

cheers,
minglmy

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 5, 2005, 3:55 AM

Post #27 of 85 (2289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, see you there !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 5, 2005, 3:56 AM

Post #28 of 85 (2289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i've gone to the temple on saturday and sunday. no kinki.

but no harm going there to try again.

hi a_evie,

where is the indian 's temple? can u guide me how to go? i m staying in pJ!

i m looking for my bobby! did u saw any Shih Tzu there?

hope u can reply me soon!
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 5, 2005, 4:29 AM

Post #29 of 85 (2281 views)
Shortcut

Anyone planning to join if you happen to have torch light pls bring it along... thanks !

cheers,
minglmy

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 5, 2005, 5:20 AM

Post #30 of 85 (2254 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Anyone planning to join if you happen to have torch light pls bring it along... thanks !

hopefully i can join u guys but unfortunately i can't! i dunno how to go and i dun hv transport! can u all help me to look for my bobby oso! he is being napped by an indians guy on 2 march! i had try to search indian's resident area but i failed to seek bobby!

Bobby Photo is available under my post on HELP! Shih Tzu Missing in Sekesyen 17!

i really need ur helps coz i had try to do whatever i can! but there is no result!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

(This post was edited by siewyei on Apr 5, 2005, 5:24 AM)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2005, 7:59 AM

Post #31 of 85 (2230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

just like mingly said...we never come across a tiny litte snake before...what do you think???
dont worry..i might come over tommorrow to help search with kinki..me pray for her safety all the time...stay focus and dont lose hope..

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 5, 2005, 5:23 PM

Post #32 of 85 (2200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Siewyei,

Have you done any flyers ? You should post up flyers around the area, at the vet's, petshops and also newspapers ads with pictures. This way you could reach a wider audience on your lost bobby.

We will be going to Gasing hill and I believe that Sect 17 to Gasing is a distance away. FYI, gasing hill area most of the residence is chinese and most of the house have few dogs so I doubt that if the shihtzu is being kept indoor we can see him much as the time we will be there is abt 6.30 pm or so.

I think I have seen your flyers around the restaurant area as I'm always in sect 17. Good luck in your search !

cheers,
minglmy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #33 of 85 (2174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

thank u so much.

i've been putting flyers in almost every house in seksyen 5. but believe me not seksyen 5 is soooo big and i couldn;t cover all of 'em.

i approach a few joggers around the area and they said they will help me to keep an eye on my kinki.

yesterday i went to SPCA but they said no new dogs coming in.

went to kg. kerinchi this morning and put up some flyers and the LRT , bus station and some restaurant.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 5, 2005, 6:02 PM

Post #34 of 85 (2169 views)
Shortcut

Amanda,

Will you be joining us tonight ?

cheers,
minglmy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2005, 6:16 PM

Post #35 of 85 (2156 views)
Shortcut

ofcoz i would love 2.

thank for your help.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2005, 6:35 PM

Post #36 of 85 (2150 views)
Shortcut

hi,

coming from epf (federal highway) after lotus and the funeral parlours, turn left immediately before the traffic lights. pls note it is not the first traffic light that leads to assunta girls school.

if not mistaken (sorry...too familiar till we don't look at signboards anymore)...there should be a signboard that indicates the temple up the hill. it is also what is known as the lovers' haunt on gasing hill.

continue with your fliers etc. if you persevere, one day you'll find your beloved. do not forget places like pet shops and vets. sooner or later, the new owner will ahev to send furkid to the vet or groomers.

karynlim
Novice

Apr 5, 2005, 6:39 PM

Post #37 of 85 (2150 views)
Shortcut

Don't worry Siewyei, always keep your hope in heart and keep on looking whenever possible. my mix breed oldie furkid Rino left us 5mths ago.... he oledi wif us for almost 9yrs. i just think if our furkid is gone, and v can't or still not able 2 get them bck, I'll pray they're living healthy & happy in their new environment.

Sorry if i upsad anybody... pls keep on looking & don't be too upsad, take good care of yourself n always pay hopes Wink KINKI & your ST r definitely safe & fine out there.

I have printed out Kinki photos and distributed + email to my friends, and they will keep on forward to reach wider audiences. i'm doing marketing & promotions, now is a bit busy with an event... i really hope i can help out, even just a bit... take care all!

>> Karyn

>> DaL*DaL

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2005, 8:00 PM

Post #38 of 85 (2131 views)
Shortcut

btw, my mum is asking some newspaper vendor to help distributing the fliers.

Pacco de Mongrel

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2005, 9:22 PM

Post #39 of 85 (2111 views)
Shortcut

great! that would help a lot.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 5, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #40 of 85 (2088 views)
Shortcut

im still quite blur abt ur instruction! how abt i go straight from the UM? the indian temple is on left or right?

who should i ask abt the missing dog in the temple? or can u help me to look for my ST oso if u go there again? he is white + brown in color and his nose is brown oso!

Thank you!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 6, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #41 of 85 (2076 views)
Shortcut

UM on your left - follow the road go all the way straight. U will see the EPF building then the Shell Petrol station. Continue going straight.... you will see Lasalle School on your right and that means ur at the right way.

Keep going on till u see a CHINESE temple on your LEFT and you will also see a LOTUS Restaurant on your right together with some CHINESE funeral parlor at your right. From here, turn to your left go all the way up you will reach the "lover's haunt and also the indian temple".

Good Luck in your search too ya !

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 12:35 AM

Post #42 of 85 (2066 views)
Shortcut

siewyei,

can u call this number 2095 6877. it' a animal clinic. i saw a flyer on their bulletin board. someone found a shih tzu but not sure if the dog belongs to you. i've penned down the number but lost it. sorry bout the trouble.

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

j9yne

Apr 6, 2005, 1:22 AM

Post #43 of 85 (2059 views)
Shortcut

Hi Amanda,
I was just wondering... how did Kinki get lost during the jungle trekking? If we know how she got lost, at least the rest of us can take more precaution as to not let that happen again. I hope you'll find Kinki back soon! Smile

current doggie at home : junior (silky terrier) Frown
my wish list : ckcs Frown

(This post was edited by j9yne on Apr 6, 2005, 1:26 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 6, 2005, 5:54 PM

Post #44 of 85 (2006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Search Party 4 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

Coming trek will be a Search Party Cum normal Trekking we will split into 5 or more in a groups and each take diff routes.

Those who is able to come please do so.... we will split and work our ways around to comb the area for kinki.

Search Party 4 is a merge between trekking n the search therefore pls refer to the Event Calendar and add your names in to help.

cheers,
minglmy

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 5:55 PM

Post #45 of 85 (2001 views)
Shortcut

Hi Amanda,

I just went to PAWS and spoken to the person in charge, we had put her flyer on the notice board,as according to her, the dog usally in the state to SHOCKED when caught by MPPJ,so its not easy to reconize if the dog will be Kinki or not and she allowed me to take a look at all the dogs inside.

But i did not see any dog have the ears like Kinki,may be you can drop by PAWS to take a look youselves also.

The MPPJ just deliver few dogs to PAWS while I was there...Kinki is not on the lorry !

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 6, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #46 of 85 (1999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j9yne] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Jayne,

The how kinki was lost story is on page 1 of this thread you can actually go back 1 page to read everthing. Care to help in the search ? Wink we need as many people possible.

cheers,
minglmy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2005, 6:59 PM

Post #47 of 85 (1980 views)
Shortcut

but kinki is with a collar and lisence.

would PAWS still put her up for adoption?

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2005, 7:01 PM

Post #48 of 85 (1979 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Kinki is LOST! [In reply to] Can't Post

yesterday nite i went to talk o the newspaper distributor who's one of my ex-classmate parents.

they seems so helpful and they manage to deliver more than 1000+ copies of fliers per day.

Pacco de Mongrel

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 8:42 PM

Post #49 of 85 (1951 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
but kinki is with a collar and lisence.

would PAWS still put her up for adoption?

The lisence & collar may have remvoed by somebody,as all the dogs there without collor too. they will call you if they found the similar descriptions. They said they will keep the dog for a week or more before deliver to other place.

I am not so sure where,when I tyr to ask more info,the MPPJ deliver the stray dog and lots of barking & phone ringging then interrupt my conversations.

It's best you go there personally and try to identify. PAWS is along Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang.

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #50 of 85 (1928 views)
Shortcut

ahh...it was you who came earlier this morning!!
i went to paws after my morning class. The lady said someone came earlier to look for kinki!!

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my