Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
Who can told me this is wht breed?

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Mar 5, 2005, 10:17 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1488 views)
Shortcut
Who can told me this is wht breed? Can't Post

today my frn jst give me a small breed doggy!Before that he told me is a shih tzu,same big with my baby!

but when we saw her...she so tiny n cute! she look like maltese!but she is orange brown colour!so we also dunno she is wht breed!! anyone can told me?

she is very cute n active!i with my frn love her so much!will take care her n love her very much!

now we call her 'xiao xiao'...coz she really tiny!!she is my 2nd lovely kid!! i will try my best to love her!!!
Attachments: pic(23).jpg (44.1 KB)
  pic(41).jpg (47.6 KB)
  pic(35).jpg (47.0 KB)

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Mar 6, 2005, 10:19 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1470 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cutely Baby] Who can told me this is wht breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, u got a really cute dog !!! oh my... erm... well, in my opinion, i htink its a pure shih tzu... very cute lar... where u get it wan? ur fren so kind, give u such a beautiful dog... ur s o lucky...

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Mar 6, 2005, 7:36 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] Who can told me this is wht breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya...she really cute n active!yesterday i jst bring her go cheakup! doc say is shih tzu,n jst 6 months big!

y my frn give me a such cute gal?coz her 1st owner sister buy her from pet shop,than be a gift for her 1st owner,but the 1st owner is dun like dog 1,so the owner pass it to my frn aunt!but my frn aunt no much time to take care,than ask me want take care n adopt her or not?i say want..than he give me lo...

now she aledi start go newspaper pee....so still need trainning her...n hope my baby can accept her too...

www.dogster.com/?124303

(This post was edited by Cutely Baby on Mar 6, 2005, 7:38 PM)
Attachments: pic(35).jpg (47.4 KB)
  pic(22).jpg (44.3 KB)
  pic(27).jpg (37.9 KB)

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Mar 8, 2005, 3:34 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1443 views)
Shortcut

i think ur baby can accept her lar... dun worry... they can evevn take picture together, surely no problem lar... both of them r so cute... wah, so 'guai', know how to pee on newspaper... very intelligent hor... yea, u have to tarin her a lot, erm, does she barks a lot?
Attachments: shih tzu.jpg (16.5 KB)

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2005, 5:40 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1405 views)
Shortcut

she looks like a shih tzu...very pretty girl..and from your expression...she sounds so angelic.

love and licks to her from my shih tzu kiddo shalom here.....

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Apr 3, 2005, 2:21 AM

Post #6 of 9 (1326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Who can told me this is wht breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello...now xiao xiao with my baby aledi be a good sister...play together n sleep together!

have free u guys can go see the web:xiao xiao acc:www.dogster.com/?124303

and baby acc is : www.dogster.com/?94011

abt wht breed abt xiao xiao? doc say she is shih tzu mix with maltese! so she very tiny!! jst 3kg!!

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 4, 2005, 7:14 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1302 views)
Shortcut

3kg...no worries..she's still young. levely baby isn't she?

is she done with her jabs and all? if she is, you may want to join us to jungle trek.

cheerio,

evie & shalom

(This post was edited by a_evie on Apr 4, 2005, 7:17 PM)

ireneliew25
Dog Kichi

Apr 9, 2005, 6:36 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1278 views)
Shortcut

hi,u are really lucky.got such a cute and pretty pup.i like her.can u share your experience how do u toilet training your dogs so that its will not poo or pee around the house?i really like have a dog and know all the things regarding dogs.can u help me?how do u first training your pup toilet training

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Apr 9, 2005, 9:09 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ireneliew25] Who can told me this is wht breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

my 2 gal gal not hard to train!My first Baby,i jst teach her 1 time go to toilet pee n poo...than another day she aledi know!i jst put her inside the toilet!than told her should pee n poo at there!

abt my another dog Xiao Xiao?she more hard to teach! before that she like pee n poo at living room or my bed room! than i scold her n bring her go to newspaper place! than always teach

her go to newspaper first!after few time! she start know pee n poo at newpaper...abt pee n poo at toilet how to train?she saw Baby go toilet than she go too lo...haha...

coz i told Baby,if she dun teach Xiao Xiao be a good gal...i will scold n bite her first!than when Xiao Xiao have do anything wrong...baby must go bite her first!haha...so funny!

http://www.dogster.com/?124303

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my