Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu WAS FINALLY FOUND

siewmun
Novice

Mar 30, 2005, 9:28 PM

Post #1 of 18 (1919 views)
Shortcut
LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu WAS FINALLY FOUND Can't Post

thanks for all the replies and concern to this forum that was posted. I finally found my dog in one of the neighbourhood house. They were kind enough to hand my dog back to me yesterday. Although he is a lil skinny but then still well and good.

THANKS sooo much for everything!!!!

I have lost my Shih Tzu last Saturday 26th March 2005 evening in Taman Taynton, Cheras. He is Brown and White in colour. Been searching around the neighbourhood but still couldnt get hold of him. Frown If by any chances that you saw him, please contact me:

HP No : 016-3626952
Hse No : 03-91314745

Thanks in advance!

P/S: The attached picture is taken about a year ago. Now my dogs' hair is slightly shorter.

** its nearing to 2 weeks that he is lost. just cross my finger and hope that I will be able to find him soon...and for others who happen to be in the same fate as i am..let's pray hard for our dog to come home safely.

(This post was edited by siewmun on Apr 18, 2005, 5:47 PM)
Attachments: DSC08059_2.JPG (116 KB)

feimeng
Novice

Apr 11, 2005, 4:14 PM

Post #2 of 18 (1774 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewmun] LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Have you found your Shih Tzu?

I have been advertising in the papers about my lost female Shih Tzu. Unfortunately not much luck (with one probable scam, it is quite sad that some people will try to take advantage of other people's sorrow). Anyway, got a call from a man in Cheras saying that his friend saw a Shih Tzu fitting my dog's description in Cheras Leisure mall area but he will check again. However, after checking he says that it is not. Anyway, I will try to call this man again and get more information.

Will keep you informed.

siewmun
Novice

Apr 11, 2005, 5:35 PM

Post #3 of 18 (1759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [feimeng] LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there...

i have not found my shih tzu yet Frown...guess we are both in the same luck. but i do hope that both of us as well as others will be able to find their dog real soon.

appreciate soo much if you could get hold of the man's information on behalf of me. will be waiting for your reply <with great hope> !! if it is possible, maybe you could hand me the man's no so that i will be able to call him. thanks sooooo much!!

feimeng
Novice

Apr 11, 2005, 6:14 PM

Post #4 of 18 (1750 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Just got off the phone with the man. It seems that the dog is black. Sorry.

Hang on in there. I pray both our dogs are being well taken care off.

siewmun
Novice

Apr 11, 2005, 7:34 PM

Post #5 of 18 (1748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [feimeng] LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm its alwiz sad that the dog we've been together is no longer with us anymore....

thanks soo much for asking the dog for me..appreciate the effort. but lets look out together for our dogs.

wais81
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2005, 5:49 PM

Post #6 of 18 (1697 views)
Shortcut

hello there,

i am chris here,

i've got a friend that found a shih tzu male in cheras area....dunno which part of cheras...call this number 0126712345 and see if it is ur dog.. hope your doggies find you back. cheers

Christopher

siewmun
Novice

Apr 15, 2005, 7:41 PM

Post #7 of 18 (1689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

ohhhh thanks for informing...juz called but no one picks up da phone. will call again to get hold of him...thanks soo much...

siew mun

wais81
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2005, 9:10 PM

Post #8 of 18 (1677 views)
Shortcut

you're so welcome, i've got a dog that ran away and never come back missed him so much at that time...now i am very careful with my 5 doggies and make sure they are all safe in my hands. i know your feelings now.

Christopher

siewmun
Novice

Apr 15, 2005, 9:50 PM

Post #9 of 18 (1675 views)
Shortcut

ooo sad to hear that...but good that you are over the sad feelings now....how do u manage to take care of soo many dogs at one time...having a shop osso means that u r having more pets to be taken care of rite...??

siew mun

wais81
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2005, 10:18 PM

Post #10 of 18 (1673 views)
Shortcut

hehe,

well, 5 of them is really a lot of work for me but the feeling of being with them is just rewarding sometimes especially when each one of them has their own character. the reason i have my shop is because i couldn't possibly own another dog (i do really plan to take in one more) hehe. my life is just not complete without them hehe...i guess u know. and its alot better since my whole family loves dogs. taking care of them has already been a routine in my life now. grooming for each of them (imagine one dog a day ). basically monday till friday also do grooming. hahaha.) i bath them everyweek so every monday is this doggie every tueday is another doggie...hehe....but it is fun.

Christopher

siewmun
Novice

Apr 15, 2005, 10:47 PM

Post #11 of 18 (1667 views)
Shortcut

hahaha hearing it seems like an enjoyment for urself...Wink

by the way...would like to inform you that the found dog wasnt mine. it was whitish and greyish colour. however would like thanks again to your fren for all the hassle in returning my call after all the miss calls i left on her phone...

siew mun

siewmun
Novice

Apr 19, 2005, 10:51 PM

Post #12 of 18 (1587 views)
Shortcut

hi..

dropped by ur shop last Sat but u werent there. sad to hear that the found shih tzu was picked up by the owner n LOST again...

Am not too sure did u read my updated forum..but i finally found my shih tzu last Sunday. It was a real Lucky day for me!!!

Btw, the founder actually trimmed my shih tzu's hair...esp those area near his eyes...i knew that there is grooming service at ur place rite?? could you provide me with more information on the grooming and the price...?? Thanks soo much

siew mun

(This post was edited by Moderator on Apr 20, 2005, 8:07 AM)

wais81
Enthusiast

Apr 21, 2005, 6:42 PM

Post #13 of 18 (1508 views)
Shortcut

hello,

congrats that u found ur shih tzu back. yeah the owner found the shih tzu back but one rainy day when the lightning struck again he went flying out the gate and was gone missing again. anyway for basic grooming we charge rm 30 and for a full grooming we charge rm 80. basic includes, nail clipping, paws trimming, ears cleaning and plucking of the hair belly shaving, full grooming will include all that plus trimming of the full body. if ya let me know you are going there i can give u a little discount

Christopher

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 25, 2005, 5:07 AM

Post #14 of 18 (1446 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hello there,

i am chris here,

i've got a friend that found a shih tzu male in cheras area....dunno which part of cheras...call this number 0126712345 and see if it is ur dog.. hope your doggies find you back. cheers

hi chris,

do ur friend still keeping that shih tzu? do u mind help me to verify do that shih tzu has whitish on his cornea and what color of his nose? i send him/her a sms but not get his reply!!

i just can't left any chances to find back my shih Tsu!!

Thank you!!
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

siewmun
Novice

Apr 28, 2005, 6:09 PM

Post #15 of 18 (1411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

do u manage to get hold of the lady from the no that you saw from chris posts??? is it ur shih tzu ???

siew mun

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Apr 28, 2005, 6:50 PM

Post #16 of 18 (1407 views)
Shortcut

no! i do not receive any reply from both of them!! do u mind to provide me some info u know abt that Shih tzu??

In Reply To
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

siewmun
Novice

Apr 29, 2005, 8:26 PM

Post #17 of 18 (1385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] LOST: Brown and White Shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hi siewyei...

according to the lady, it was a whitish n greyish shih tzu..male and hmm about 3 years old i guess...i read ur previous posts and mention that the shih tzu that u lost is brown n white with a brown nose..soo hmm sorry i dun think that it is ur lost dog...but i hope u wont give up!

siew mun

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 30, 2005, 1:19 AM

Post #18 of 18 (1365 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hello,

congrats that u found ur shih tzu back. yeah the owner found the shih tzu back but one rainy day when the lightning struck again he went flying out the gate and was gone missing again. anyway for basic grooming we charge rm 30 and for a full grooming we charge rm 80. basic includes, nail clipping, paws trimming, ears cleaning and plucking of the hair belly shaving, full grooming will include all that plus trimming of the full body. if ya let me know you are going there i can give u a little discount

halo, i think i 1 2 bring my maltese there for a groom, my maltese is 3 months old, so u think what type of service i need? i also 1 discount! hehe..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my