Your answer

Sydney
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2005, 3:01 AM

Post #1 of 3 (9076 views)
Shortcut
Your answer Can't Post

Hi,

Many ppl asked bout how 2 teach the dogs how 2 stop pooping and eating it same wif the pee.

After your dog poo or peee at the wrong place, pull the collar, push the dogs head down and say " NO!". then quickly hit the dog's mouth.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jun 18, 2006, 11:08 AM

Post #2 of 3 (8424 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Your answer [In reply to] Can't Post

i have been doing that for 8 months for 4 pups but still no changes when no one at home. the stools is delicious to them maybe Crazy, heheh. what to do have to say NO! more frequent lo, heheh.

julie83
Dog Kichi

Jul 1, 2006, 3:42 PM

Post #3 of 3 (8401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Your answer [In reply to] Can't Post

DO NOT hit the dog in any case. Thats because they DO NOT KNOW what they've done wrong and by hitting them will make matter worse. Please don't use any physical punishments towards your pet. He/she will have a bad impression on you if you keep on hitting him/her. To stop the dog from eating the poo, just simply say 'aaa..aaa' or 'NO!' and praise him if he doesn't eat it. Give the puppy a pat for his/her well behaviour. You have to do that many times until your puppy understand the message. My puppy used to eat rabbit's poo too as if its her candy and i found it really disguisting. So, everytime i take her out, i keep an eye on what she's sniffing and say 'aa..aa' before she sniff the poo and praise her afterwards. It really worked. Now, she knows that i'm watching her every move.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my