Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

BomBom
Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2005, 8:18 AM

Post #51 of 76 (1937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eve,

U got a cheeky MS............Duchess was on heat at that time and prolly whispering in to Princess' ear...............I wanna hump you!!!!BlushBlush
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 27, 2005, 9:11 PM

Post #52 of 76 (1892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry for the late reply !

Yes the "Give way’ rule 2 d other trekkers, whether dey r coming from d front/ back of d K9 gang. R’ber 2 move aside with dog on leash, heeled close 2 u n allow other trekkers 2 move on 1st" is VERY important too.

Those who is infront or behind have to remember to let those infront knows that there is people coming from either way.

cheers,
minglmy

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2005, 5:03 PM

Post #53 of 76 (1861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi fion,

Great ! just my doggie is miss my dad, coz my parent went to shanghai 9 days start from 26/3/05....so no one play with her at the morning and afternoon, she start being bad thing on us. CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

Wah your doggie vacation with you parent at genting !!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 28, 2005, 7:49 PM

Post #54 of 76 (1836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

So you did went for the trekking right? How was it? Anyway, I was hoping that I was able to go too since it is my... big day but too bad pregnant... I rather be with your guys than those inlaw on my special day.. Sigh.. They even ruin my day.... Anyway, my parents took the kids to Genting and I am left all alone... But well no vacation as I have to shower the dogs and clean the floor and so on... When kids not around this is all I do "lo"... Sigh :( Hate it.... Tiring "lo"... Hope we can meet sooner at the trek "lo".. But with newborn pretty harder now :( Fiona

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2005, 9:25 PM

Post #55 of 76 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

some pics taken for this trek :

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/...h/eevee_vv/my_photos

enjoy it.. not much taken too...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2005, 9:34 PM

Post #56 of 76 (1816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...no I'm bc on that day. maybe will join on next round. hope to see you there. coz just view the pic taken by yuenyuen......Unimpressed....dunno know can stand longer.....all the way....I'm almost not doing execise since I'm start to work.....

hehe....mummy also had to be sacrified on her enjoyed time....but at least you can have a quite day time too.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2005, 9:35 PM

Post #57 of 76 (1813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for sharing. Wow ! dunno I'm can `tahan' or not !!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2005, 1:26 AM

Post #58 of 76 (1782 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for sharing.. Wish I was there rather than here with those out laws especially that was my special days :( Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2005, 1:28 AM

Post #59 of 76 (1782 views)
Shortcut

HEheeheh with newborn it is pretty hard to go because my husband don't know can "tahan" 3 kids or not but I will surely try my very best because I miss trekking too and I need to get this fat butt and tummy off me hehehehehe... No choice "lo".. So many dogs.. Have to clean and stuff :( Tiring.... Fiona

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2005, 1:47 AM

Post #60 of 76 (1771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaa.....I'm not so interesting on trekking....coz less of execise...Tongue ! but since my doggie is too active....also `scold-bark' to me for going out....so let her been there get some new fresh air and meet others doggie too.

don't worry, we'll patient waiting, once you're ready to trekking.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2005, 1:50 AM

Post #61 of 76 (1767 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehe you might have to wait for a long time then heheheheeh If for me to be ready... Anyway, hey hopeto see you soon not neccessary trekking maybe other doggie event if I can still go... Fiona

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2005, 2:21 AM

Post #62 of 76 (1761 views)
Shortcut

Nice pixs. Quite embarrassinglah, u take pictures ven v all like ‘mou hei’ n ‘chow lei sei’ n our dogs look all gung ho n ready 2 go,go,go. Make all dog owners look really unfit compared 2 deir dogs, which is quite true alsolah. Next time, take us b4 v start d trek…dat way v‘ll all b looking real fresh n ready 2 go as well.

Groovy, ‘Kalah tak apa, gaya mesti ada…’

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Mar 29, 2005, 2:44 AM

Post #63 of 76 (1754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

np np..... next time u posed first b4 start trekking ahhh... hehehhehe... but think still need to take come pics while inside mah... showing to all how's exciting it is inside the trek... show to them how 'geng' we are, climbing over and under trunks

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2005, 4:49 PM

Post #64 of 76 (1726 views)
Shortcut

hahahaa....don't worry. got dogathon will be held at UPM, sri serdang on 7/8/2005 7.30am to 2.30pm. feel free be there, I'm also be there too (if got anything interrrupt) !

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2005, 10:48 PM

Post #65 of 76 (1710 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehe Dogathon? Me ah.. Heheheeh.. I am tire the dog also not tire yet lo... I bet I will be last oone.. heheehehe.... I guess only willbe there to meet friends not to join in dogathon lo... Fiona

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2005, 10:54 PM

Post #66 of 76 (1707 views)
Shortcut

yeah ! me too ! let my doggie meet some new friend only....hehehe....afraid I'm pengsan on the way dogathon.....cause my doggie just like bull.....

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #67 of 76 (1701 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehehe I wonder how those "kuai lo" can train their dogs.. I tried until I gave up.... They can just walk by the side and not pulling.. Mine too even "kecil molek" but pull like anything.... Sigh.... Me bad owner lo... Fiona

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2005, 11:02 PM

Post #68 of 76 (1697 views)
Shortcut

I'm been train my pervious doggie just walk beside me, Is had to train on everyday....but I'm just train 3 days.....then I'm give up....coz my plam is paintful...coz my and my doggie is pull together....CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy. but I'm sucess train 1 of my doggie (splitz mix), she just walk beside me, and when I'm said come or go, she follow .

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2005, 11:15 PM

Post #69 of 76 (1688 views)
Shortcut

Out of 4 dogs I gues only 2 of them ok "lo"... I dont know because the female is fat or what that she walks slowly and never drags.. But my male whenever I called he stop and look behind for me... Not good enough still walking ahead of me but at least he stops to wait and look at me... Fiona

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2005, 12:12 AM

Post #70 of 76 (1674 views)
Shortcut

My splitz mix also fat-fat, that's why she walk gently and slowy. your's male doggie is become good, at least he will listen your comment. like my doggie (now), I'm was going out of watering the plant, she try to escape--run fast--failed to stop/grap her----GOSH I'm calling her back, she turning back straight at me 1sec.....then ran away from me !! Me in deep trouble, afraid she got bang by others car......luckly she just stop at my neighbours house (3 houses away from me)....I'm was slowy to near her....if her saw me ran faster to her...she will run....I'm able grab her back at least !!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 30, 2005, 12:29 AM

Post #71 of 76 (1672 views)
Shortcut

Wow you are fast.... Hehehehehe
Anyway, I was online today most of the time because at home... Normally at my mom's....
The problem you are going through... I have to go through that too when they are in the mood of running away... My rambo, loves to go out but often get scolding and don't now why he usually does that in the evening but never in the day, maybe too hot "gua" heehehehehe.. My daisy does that too but now since pregnant guess cannot run already hehehehe.... The other 2 does it before but never often.... and one of them just run out to the tree next the gate and pee than came back... What a habit.... Fiona

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2005, 12:41 AM

Post #72 of 76 (1670 views)
Shortcut

at least they pee at the tree. but my mouchichi pee at our homes (outdoor)....make us clean the place again after she kai-kai will us....i'm always tell her pee at the grass....but she won't do....

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 30, 2005, 12:42 AM

Post #73 of 76 (1665 views)
Shortcut

No la, they do pee and shit in our house compound because we don't allow them out.. They get ticks very fast one.... So we are fed up to wash and clean so much in a day... 4 dogs wo... Fiona

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2005, 12:49 AM

Post #74 of 76 (1664 views)
Shortcut

oh ! they got eaiser ticks...why don't ask vet get them some tick injection, is work and longer you buy other ticks product, and the injection is quite strong. but not suitable for daisy now.

my neighbours used to go hunting with his friend, my dog will got ticks (me and his house was aways 3 houses)....his car park inside.....I'm also can't believe my doggie got ticks (by the time, I'm the 1 who own doggie)....so he get a injection for doggie...then the ticks is gone on 2 day times. actually the injection is for pig CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy. then I'm ask my cousin, he said also can use on dog too.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2005, 12:52 AM

Post #75 of 76 (1662 views)
Shortcut

have to go now, got some work to do. see you later ! you also can join us at crazymouse' house at chit-chat place ! bye !

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my