Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 24, 2005, 2:26 AM

Post #26 of 76 (2191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Ming Yang (no promise yet)
2. evie (maybe mr suratkhabar, maybe shalom & definitely garbage bags)
3. Nozzy & chilli<---1st time
4. Jo + Meow again!! (reconfirm later)
5. Stanley and Henry

6. Eve + Daisy <<<<< reporting in sir! *eve pray her shoes wont die on her*
7. amanda + Kinki

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 24, 2005, 3:53 AM

Post #27 of 76 (2172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terryf] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Terry !

Let me put it this way, the stream is a nice place for our furkids and I too would LOVE to let my 2 fella run loose. Let's just make sure there is no one (who is not in our group) at the stream before we let loose our doggies ok ? fair enuf ? Wink

BUT during the course of the trail, please by all means leash our kids. With the recent incident towards the 9 yrs old boy, I'm ppl will look at us one kind. Lets not give them reason to hate/dislike/ban us.

Yesterday night, one of my neighbourhood guy was walking the dog.... this lady with the grand kids at their garden said to the kids "dont go near the dog ar, will bite u like the boy in the paper, wanna be bitten or not ?" sad right but its happening. (might not be for ur cutey small CHH though....)

cheers,
minglmy

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 24, 2005, 10:15 AM

Post #28 of 76 (2152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ticks? like those u can find one? i only found some pimples on daisy..very red,and bleeding alil..

not sure if its the jungle or wt..ahahaahaha but now she's much better...

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

terryf

Mar 24, 2005, 4:23 PM

Post #29 of 76 (2146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear MY,

Thanks, fully understood.

I did read the news regard the kit being attack by 3 dogs, anyway we could do some things to help him or his family ?

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 25, 2005, 3:34 AM

Post #30 of 76 (2110 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Stanley and Henry
5. Eve + Daisy <<<<< reporting in sir! *eve pray her shoes wont die on her*
6. amanda + Kinki

sigh. replacement class! sigh! won't be able to see tung tung and chili in action for the first time!

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 25, 2005, 5:10 AM

Post #31 of 76 (2102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
4. Stanley and Henry
6. amanda + Kinki

sigh. replacement class! sigh! won't be able to see tung tung and chili in action for the first time!

me too cannot make it to the JT this time.. Taro still have problem wiht his skin...

And I got to help out in the PC fair in PWTC...might just drop by at the waiting area for a while,,,

Hope you guys enjoy the JT !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2005, 5:32 AM

Post #32 of 76 (2101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

bad case?

anyhow, you may want to frontline yuan yuan before the next trip. coming this week?

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Mar 25, 2005, 4:45 PM

Post #33 of 76 (2081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

eh that "guci guci" guy gonna miss u.

nozzy

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

ERN
K9 Maniac

Mar 25, 2005, 5:07 PM

Post #34 of 76 (2078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I heard frontline is very strong, I am afraid it may cause problem to her skin. True or not?

What do you mean by "bad Case"?

THis week is working saturday, so can not goFrown. Next week go back hometown for "Cheng Ming". yuan yaun got to see her sister Mao Mao and also Bebe [anoter 8 months old Westie, the cilipadi] there.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 25, 2005, 5:23 PM

Post #35 of 76 (2073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wei Rocky,

I will be going to the fair too ! that;s why i cannot confirm whether i can go or not LOL ! where is Canon's booth ? i go there i kacau u Tongue

cheers,
minglmy

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2005, 6:58 PM

Post #36 of 76 (2056 views)
Shortcut

wow..family reunion...so shockadoo. bet she would go gaga over everyone.

frontline works well in the long run. if you want something gentler...you can try troy...but i find it not so effective for some of our furkids.

let me know when u're coming then, i'll pass you shalom's aroma oil anti bugsy spray. hers is origin...they don't sell anymore...but if it works, then yiu can buy aroma oil based of other brands.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 25, 2005, 7:20 PM

Post #37 of 76 (2054 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad to see jungle trekking is still active.. Hope I able to join you guys as soon as I can... All the best... Fion

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2005, 8:43 PM

Post #38 of 76 (2040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi vion, long time no chat with you. how are you ? how's you baby and your furkid baby ?

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 25, 2005, 8:47 PM

Post #39 of 76 (2029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there... Fine here.. Baby is kicking hard and ready to be out in May... My girls right now having fun in Genting with the grandparents... My furkids are all well and kicking hard as well... What about you? Fion

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Mar 25, 2005, 8:57 PM

Post #40 of 76 (2026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Will b there.

4. Stanley and Henry
6. amanda + Kinki

7. Fawn, Muny n Groovy

By d way, there’s another rule which also needs reminding: d ‘Give way’ rule 2 d other trekkers, whether dey r coming from d front/ back of d K9 gang. R’ber 2 move aside with dog on leash, heeled close 2 u n allow other trekkers 2 move on 1st.

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

Rakan
Novice

Mar 26, 2005, 3:20 AM

Post #41 of 76 (1982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Stanley and Henry
6. amanda + Kinki
7. Fawn, Muny n Groovy

8. Rakan & Cindy

Is it maybe an idear, if the group is as big as last time, to split up the group for the short and a longer walk?? Anyone interested??? Maybe also better for other trekkers..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, there's another rule which also needs reminding: d ?Give way? rule 2 d other trekkers, whether they r coming from d front/ back of d K9 gang. R?ber 2 move aside with dog on leash, heeled close 2 u n allow other trekkers 2 move on 1st.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2005, 3:53 AM

Post #42 of 76 (1975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rakan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi rakan and cindy

from what i did last week.. i went for the short route as my friends didn't wanna go for the long route..

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 26, 2005, 3:59 AM

Post #43 of 76 (1971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Did the Black "MOPING" appear last week ? Did anybody take K9 trekker pictures again ?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2005, 4:55 AM

Post #44 of 76 (1967 views)
Shortcut

i don't know.. i went to the short route..

BomBom
Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2005, 5:15 AM

Post #45 of 76 (1963 views)
Shortcut

Nope, did not see any MOPING last Saturday, Rocky.

I think it will be a good idea to carry the lesen anjing too.............if the MOPING kicks upa fuss!
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 26, 2005, 5:26 AM

Post #46 of 76 (1961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie Audrey,

Whats MOPING?

U got a cheeky MS....

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2005, 5:30 AM

Post #47 of 76 (1960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

moping= d**** / M***

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 26, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #48 of 76 (1952 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hie Audrey,

Whats MOPING?

U got a cheeky MS....

ha ha,"MOPING" in Hockkein means the idiot with losts of holes on his face !

The one that showing his unfriendly face and taking our picutres...he is a Malay and his face like "BAO GONG"...it's better don't up meet with him... or else you will wormit !

(This post was edited by musashi on Mar 26, 2005, 6:14 AM)

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 26, 2005, 6:15 AM

Post #49 of 76 (1950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah...finaly I see the picture of you LAB..it's LAB or GR ?

BomBom
Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2005, 7:22 AM

Post #50 of 76 (1945 views)
Shortcut

Rocky,

She is only a GR mixed lah. Her hair is long and soft like a GR. She just turned 12.
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my