Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 22, 2005, 8:49 PM

Post #1 of 76 (5776 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! Can't Post

Date : March 26th, 2005

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. Ming Yang (no promise yet)

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

cheers,
minglmy

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 1:03 AM

Post #2 of 76 (5743 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. evie (maybe mr suratkhabar, maybe shalom & definitely garbage bags)

mingyang...pick sampah day for this saturday ok ah? felt it was kinda littered last saturday.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 23, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #3 of 76 (5739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

If i'm going sure no problem lar ... u bring sampah bag... we pick together lor ... who knows we might be lost again to the bridge side LOL ! *remember?*

cheers,
minglmy

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2005, 1:49 AM

Post #4 of 76 (5726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

3. Nozzy & chilli<---1st time

Eh Ming Yang then who is going to lead us if you are MIA?

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 23, 2005, 4:44 AM

Post #5 of 76 (5707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

If I MIA then I make sure got backup lar.... evie also boleh mar Frown

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 23, 2005, 5:45 AM

Post #6 of 76 (5701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Jo + Meow again!! (reconfirm later)

wah!! this round get to see chilli the kecik fella!! good good

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 7:46 AM

Post #7 of 76 (5694 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

5. Stanley and Henry

Eve, Jac, and lean -- where are your names?

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2005, 5:18 PM

Post #8 of 76 (5682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

aiks Jo, when did u see my chilli b4? U seen her b4?

nozzy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 23, 2005, 6:51 PM

Post #9 of 76 (5668 views)
Shortcut

no la...i've never seen chilli before. you told me chilli is a small fella as compare to pantai mah. so can't wait to see your chilli padi la!hahahaha Laugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 7:00 PM

Post #10 of 76 (5667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyoh...evie and mr newscaster will bring all salah jalan....Blush

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 7:20 PM

Post #11 of 76 (5660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

5. Stanley and Henry

6. Eve + Daisy <<<<< reporting in sir! *eve pray her shoes wont die on her*

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

(This post was edited by my_dawg_daisy on Mar 23, 2005, 7:22 PM)

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 7:26 PM

Post #12 of 76 (5656 views)
Shortcut

Ellllooo a_evie..

Just curious..i didnt exactly get who's who at last JT, were u the one with an mS? might be wrong..Crazy

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2005, 8:19 PM

Post #13 of 76 (5652 views)
Shortcut

oh yeahhh...did i? hmmm then chilli would be happy to meet so many frens tis sat. Dunno will she come or not? teh last time i leashed her and wanted to bring her out but she refused to move.

nozzy

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2005, 8:20 PM

Post #14 of 76 (5649 views)
Shortcut

eh i think that "guci guci" guy can lead us ....hehehehe

nozzy

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2005, 8:21 PM

Post #15 of 76 (5648 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

darn u comin? there goes my RM 50....Crazy

nozzy

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 10:29 PM

Post #16 of 76 (5636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh...that's audrey.

i am the one with no furkid...but walking with a chap who perpectually reads the newspapers and attempts to walk all the wrong directions!

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 10:36 PM

Post #17 of 76 (5633 views)
Shortcut

I presume tht newscaster u guys are talking abt tht will bring salah jalan one..eheheheh...oh i see. are u bringing furkid this week then?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 10:39 PM

Post #18 of 76 (5632 views)
Shortcut

Okie lor..like tht i dun come lor..i send daisy to u only la then i sit at home tidorrr..then u send daisy back to me k? after bathing of course..ngek ngek ngek..just found sum small lil red pimple on her back..abt 4 of em..and a lil bald spot..clue?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 11:07 PM

Post #19 of 76 (5615 views)
Shortcut

haha...my newscaster is hubby lor...wanna read and wanna walk. luckily tak golek down somewhere else!

furkid ah...probably geri girl if she does not misbehave this week. Shalom cannot lar...coz we're keeping her hair long (once in a lifetime must for shih tzus)...but when she reverts to puppy look...she'll be there lor.

btw...little red spots...try using 2-5 drops of tea tree or lavender (human grade essential oil pls) into her final rinse. works wonders and they smell awesome.

meanwhile, if she's not due for shower...can spray her with some tea tree oil dilutted with water.

sounds a wee like mange...but not sure until we see...used to use teh aboev on shalom when her mange was attacking her...now she's clear.......

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #20 of 76 (5612 views)
Shortcut

I saw him..and he looked fierced.hahahaha..maybe he was to into his newspapers..Tongue

daisy used to have mange, but it was cleared. maybe cus she's out in the garden often these days..applied some oitment on her..hopo she'll feel better. i do bath her with malaseb

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 11:42 PM

Post #21 of 76 (5603 views)
Shortcut

malaseb or even sebolyse...prolonged usage seemed to have made the kids immune to the medicated stuff in them.

so i reverted to normal shampoo (and conditioner for those who need conditioner) and use tea tree or lavender or even citrus oils in their final rinse. so far so good...

ERN
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 11:43 PM

Post #22 of 76 (5603 views)
Shortcut

Yuan Yuan came back with a lot of ticks, are you guy facing this problem?

Any recommendation?

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Mar 24, 2005, 12:13 AM

Post #23 of 76 (5595 views)
Shortcut

no la me joking nia...dun la so siu hei. Come come eat as many as u can, wanna see you in fat mode.

nozzy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 24, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #24 of 76 (5594 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 26th, 2005 - ROUND 48 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

Please understand that we have to enforce the rule no 1 : " Dogs have to be ON LEASH/harness on ALL TIMES. "

With the recent incidents over the newspaper, its better to keep the dog onleash as the trek in gasing is walked by all races. This is not abt race issue but there is people who is afraid of dogs too.

Many of you guys who have been to the trek long enough I'm sure you have encounter some who is afraid of our doggies till they scream, scramble up on chairs and etc....

As doggie owners, we have to be responsible and also considerate n understanding enough to prevent all these from happening.

Do note that it only take 1 complain to get a sign up that says " no pets/dogs allowed" like what happen to Taman Bukit Kiara. I'm sure none of us wants to see this happen in Gasing too.

cheers,
minglmy

terryf

Mar 24, 2005, 1:31 AM

Post #25 of 76 (5582 views)
Shortcut

Is this apply at the stream area too ? where some of the dog are having fun and wet there. Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my