Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 18, 2005, 4:59 PM

Post #76 of 113 (1421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

I remember there was once when I was walking at Gurney Drive then I met this family with a pair of yorkshie terrier and the female yorkshire is really very small!! The owner said she don'y intend to breed the yorkshire cuz this yorkshire's mummy gone thru operation when giving birth and only has two pups!! and max can only operate 3 times.. and you'll be risking... the pup or the dam or both might die! So why the torture?! There are etshop owners that seen my silky before and keep on persuading me to breed BamBEE saying they can provide the stud and etc and since BamBEE is so small, sure the pups also small size.. but i dowan ler.. dowan to take the risk!

How small is the MS that you saw?

I used to have a mix Ms and silky and he looks exactl like you said, MS features with silky colour, but suffered from poisoning and die!

I used a lot of dog food already but still can't settle down with one brand for my doggie.. Currently using Euk@nuba@ but then they say the coat colour will eventually fade to a lighter colour when dogs are feed with this brand.. then Bil Jac pulak my doggies like but they said not good cuz it is made of liver... How about you? What you feed your doggies with?

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 18, 2005, 9:13 PM

Post #77 of 113 (1410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

How small ah? ermm how to tell u..is like this box im typing in la..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tht small..i use my hand agak agak la.

Daisy's (daschund) also died cus of labour difficulties...so thts why daisy and the siblings no cert even thou the parents got..breeder no mood go get wor..besides its the last batch..but we got her for cheap price la..breeder sed one of the pup too big..susah come out..so until the tummy burst..go such thing ah?Shocked

me both dawgs eating Blackwood, this brand been in and outta the market...2 years ago re-entry..so far so good la..currently on fish meal..just to try for better coat and skin prob..like meeko now has abit of dandruff like which i noe its very common..and daisy now got shinning black fur...recovered..used to have like scabs..balding..now no more.she's complimented by ppl for her skin and fur la..wt more i seldom bath her..1-in two weeks..she doesnt smell,i wipe her la everyday.

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 19, 2005, 6:00 AM

Post #78 of 113 (1406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Uwah!!! Then it is VERY small worrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure really miniatureedi 1!!!! but then might be kinda weak rite?

Sure no mood ler.. mostly all die edi then why wanna go thru all the process of application of microchip and certificates that will take such a long time and trouble? Burst then the dam also die?! I've heard before of a case where this pregnant pug's puppy was oversize and this 1st pup blocked all the puppies in the womb cuz it is too big!! And when the vet finally helps to move the pup out ... then the rest of the pup also slowly come out lor.. but then all oledi die cuz suffocate.. too long edi kena stuck in there! But luckily the dam alive ler.. then the owner too disappointed and gave away the dam!

I've heard of blackwood but then do not know how good it is.. hee hee..maybe can give my doggie a try on it! :D

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 19, 2005, 9:50 PM

Post #79 of 113 (1403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hewooo,

Today me went JT with them..wah tired man! but thanks to daisy for being such a goodie girl la..suprisingly, with other dogs she's not as mischevious and notti..and she was dragging me to walk..instead of the other way round..

daisy's mum died lor..so no more dashie productiong for tht breeder.she sells alot ms..and stuff la.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 20, 2005, 2:16 AM

Post #80 of 113 (1400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy & carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya very tired wor for dawg_daisy,

eve is super tired,

after carrying daisy in the jt,

that is attacked by pantai and henry,

to **** daisy

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 20, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #81 of 113 (1386 views)
Shortcut

FrownEnvy EnvyFrown How come so nice got outing der! I think if I bring my doggie along they sure get more excited when there is more doggies around!

Aiyo.. kesian Dashie's mummy!!! Who sells a lot of MS? *blur*Crazy

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 21, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #82 of 113 (1375 views)
Shortcut

The daisy's breeder lor..

Aniweis, yealor u never come JT..heheh one day drive down here la..ehehehe..on sat then we go...gether gether..ehehe u working or studying?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 23, 2005, 12:15 AM

Post #83 of 113 (1363 views)
Shortcut

hehe

go for jungle trekking this sat la

then can bring ur dog over to my place and play

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 23, 2005, 1:03 AM

Post #84 of 113 (1359 views)
Shortcut

Daisy's breeder also emphasize on MS ah?

Erks... drive down all the way wor? I am working.. Sat til 1pm lehz!~ Summore if bring doggie along.. kinda hard to find place to stay and go everywhere also a bit ma fan edi cuz you know la our country here.. some ppl see doggie like see ghost.. hahahaha!

For more doggie pics, click here

Frown

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 23, 2005, 1:07 AM

Post #85 of 113 (1358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

I would love to but I am staying in PENANG! SO far!

Frown

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 23, 2005, 4:55 PM

Post #86 of 113 (1357 views)
Shortcut

aww... damn...

no wonder la...

hehe mb when u come down to kl that time then can have doggie gathering...

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 23, 2005, 5:24 PM

Post #87 of 113 (1354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Can I come for dog gathering without my dog?

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #88 of 113 (1352 views)
Shortcut

Hahahaha..not human gathering la! butthen ur welcom also la..when is ur next bunch of ms coming up? but its too soon eh for another mating? cus they just gave birth...meeko is going crazy these days..i dunoo why suddenly so jumpy..and then she kept on peckin on my new home slippers while im walking causing me pokai from the stairs last nite..ehehehe

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 23, 2005, 8:08 PM

Post #89 of 113 (1350 views)
Shortcut

not so soon ler.. i think another 1/2 year? hahaha! you think i bela babi mehz?

You feed Meeko with jumping beans ah? hahahhaaaa! Like my earlier MS pups which attacked my bedroom slipper lor.. then my "the dog" geh nose calar edi!

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2005, 10:52 PM

Post #90 of 113 (1346 views)
Shortcut

Heheheh...meeko like to bite the floor mat,or the carpet..then when she poo.i see all this thing inside there..her poo is like a puzzle to me.trying to find out wht came from where..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2005, 11:42 PM

Post #91 of 113 (1330 views)
Shortcut

heheh can can

but we'd love to see ur doggy :)))

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 27, 2005, 9:45 PM

Post #92 of 113 (1323 views)
Shortcut

Cool Will try laaaaaaaaaaa~ Wish to bring them go kai kai also ma!!! :D hee hee!!!!!!

Frown

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2005, 10:53 PM

Post #93 of 113 (1322 views)
Shortcut

heheh

then faster come down to kL :P

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 31, 2005, 6:54 PM

Post #94 of 113 (1314 views)
Shortcut

Yo yo yo..

Hehehehe This sat we're going JT again..ehehee are we expecting u or not? hahaha..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 31, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #95 of 113 (1302 views)
Shortcut

Uwah you want like that meh?!

Frown

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 1:02 AM

Post #96 of 113 (1298 views)
Shortcut

hehe come come

i wanna go this sat JT too

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Apr 1, 2005, 2:15 AM

Post #97 of 113 (1295 views)
Shortcut

Hahahaha..then after tht we go raju's (the mamak near Jt area) we go eat tosei masala..yummy oh, then we do doggie talks..hehehe..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 1, 2005, 5:37 AM

Post #98 of 113 (1293 views)
Shortcut

yer Frown

all bully me!

i wanna gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frown

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 9:54 PM

Post #99 of 113 (1287 views)
Shortcut

hehehe

yeah yeah

then u come to jac'z house and chill or smoke

and watch the doggies play and interact together

having fun fun fun :P

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Apr 2, 2005, 2:28 AM

Post #100 of 113 (1283 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe take the ktm and come la...hide which ever furkid u wana bring in a sarong bantal..then u hug it all the way la..ppl think u so sweeet huggin bantal busuk

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my