Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
Bone picking, anti-social

.Lab
Enthusiast

Mar 17, 2005, 6:27 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1023 views)
Shortcut
Bone picking, anti-social Can't Post

Sigh, problem dog. When we take Hazel out for her walkie, she'll pick up bones and either crunch it up or bring them to me. She also tries to dash across the road and play with the other fierce female dog that lives in a corner house. I fell down because of that.. All dogs she'll try to run and play except for Mandy, a hefty Lab and another light yellow Lab near the padang we walk her around.

.Lab Frown Frown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hazel = A Terror in Disguise!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 27, 2005, 8:45 PM

Post #2 of 3 (984 views)
Shortcut
Re: [.Lab] Bone picking, anti-social [In reply to] Can't Post

young dogs especially teenage ones behave like that. its normal that ur dog want to play with others, this shows that she's a friendly dog. and u should be happy with it.

not like mine, my dog is so shy and whenever a bought her out, she'll not play with anyone and rather tends to be alone. but after more socialization, her starts to accept a few friends that she usually met during the outing.

try to train ur dog to heel if u doesn;t want her to pull her leash. choke chain is recommended, but u have to know the correct way to handle it.

as for picking up bones, my dog did that too. she'll swallow it straight away , if she knows that i'm going to take it away from her. like she's been starve for weeks. Then, i'll open up her mouth and stuck my hand in to grab it out.

so try to be aware to the path u walk, if u notice any hazardous stuff. keep away.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 3, 2005, 7:51 PM

Post #3 of 3 (941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [.Lab] Bone picking, anti-social [In reply to] Can't Post

how many dog u own? maybe ur dog need a partner.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my