Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
lost shih tzu puppy in cheras perdana CP7

odiekee
Novice

Mar 16, 2005, 11:02 PM

Post #1 of 16 (2032 views)
Shortcut
lost shih tzu puppy in cheras perdana CP7 Can't Post

I lost my shih tzu puppy when it escaped from my front gate on saturday 12/3/05 afternoon.I have put flyers in all the houses in this housing area (CP7) but so far have not been able to find my puppy.What's the use of the puppy being microchipped if you can't even find it??FrownFrown

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Mar 16, 2005, 11:12 PM

Post #2 of 16 (2027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [odiekee] lost shih tzu puppy in cheras perdana CP7 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there,

im so sorry to hear tht uve lost your dog..since its a puppy u might want to try highlighting it to those petshops around your area and see if there's anyon who will to selll the pup.. and try to offer some rewards as sometimes it works betterr..as for micro chipping part.. it is an identity that the dog carries so tht if anyone found the dog n check the micro chip then they'll be able to trace u but then micro chip does not prevent the dog fr missing.. so micro chip indeed is important but then it does gurantee of getting ur dog back..its jst a precaution and jst in case anyone found the dog..so pls understand wht micro chip is all about and misunderstood its importance
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

(This post was edited by ritchie_dog on Mar 16, 2005, 11:18 PM)

odiekee
Novice

Mar 20, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #3 of 16 (1988 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] lost shih tzu puppy in cheras perdana CP7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I've checked with petshops around here but still can't find my Amber-O.I've also printed 318 flyers and distributed it to all the houses in CP7 offering them reward.So far 1 girl called up. Said she suspected 1 hse near hers. The ppl there seemed angry. They showed me their shih tzu whih is 4 yrs old and another dog.The girl told me she saw a small puppy but after they scolded her the girl didn/t seem so sure anymore. Anyway, either it's a case of misunderstanding or those ppl really kept my puppy.

I've also called up and they say they will inform all petshops in their network abt amber-o's microchip number.Really really hope I'll get good news soon.
Attachments: amber-o.eml (157 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 22, 2005, 9:14 PM

Post #4 of 16 (1960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [odiekee] lost shih tzu puppy in cheras perdana CP7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually i saw one Shih Tzu in one of the Puchong pet shop last Sunday. The dog looks a bit similar to yours, but his head colour is brown + white. And yours is black + white, right? Any special identification for me to recognise ur dog?

U won't be surprised if ur dog is lost in Cheras, but now he is in Puchong now. They would purposely resell the stolen puppies in other area!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

odiekee
Novice

Mar 22, 2005, 9:49 PM

Post #5 of 16 (1948 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] lost shih tzu puppy in cheras perdana CP7 [In reply to] Can't Post

no la, my puppy's colour is brown & white. Which petshop in Puchong did you see the puppy?I will have to check it fast so that it's not sold. Thanks.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 1:15 AM

Post #6 of 16 (1923 views)
Shortcut

Yours is mixed shih tzu or pure shih tzu? How old already?

The one that i saw seem a bit like mixed! But i didn't ask the pet shop owner. The dog dooesn't look like a few mths puppy. Probably the dog is at 9 mths to 1 yr old! The fur is not very long (not like those pure breed shih tzu), maybe just after trimed!

The pet shop is located in Kinrara. Do u know there is one Bintang Supermarket in Kinrara? Behind of it, there is one King Bread Shop, the pet shop is next to it. They are mainly selling fish, but got 4 cages for puppies for sale. Besides Shih Tzu, there are 2 Silky Terrier puppies and one adult poodle on sales.

I can check the dog for u again, but by this weekend only! If u can't spend ur time coming over, i will try to recognise ur dog. Pls let me know any special identification for ur dog! What about his name?

odiekee
Novice

Mar 23, 2005, 3:48 AM

Post #7 of 16 (1915 views)
Shortcut

Mine is pure shih-tzu. Got microchip & cert. DOB: 21/11/2004.The microchip number is 458098500047744.It's female and her name is Amber-O.Can you please check for me ? I'm in Ipoh now.And thanks to you again.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 8:57 PM

Post #8 of 16 (1901 views)
Shortcut

Hi, i will try to check for you by this weekend. Come back to you by next week.

odiekee
Novice

Apr 2, 2005, 1:24 AM

Post #9 of 16 (1822 views)
Shortcut

So how? Did you check for me?Hoping for a miracle to happen.

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 9, 2005, 6:42 PM

Post #10 of 16 (1733 views)
Shortcut

Hi, sorry for my late reply. I was falling sick more than a week. Just came back to work yesterday! I did go back to the shop and check the dog for u. But i really can't recognise whether the dog is yours or not. The colour look same as yours and the dog is a female also. U know.....all Shih Tzu look the same actually. I don't dare to check whether the dog has any microchip no or not, i'm sure the pet shop owner will scold me!

So how ah? Unless u can give me any "special" identification for ur doggie.....

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 11, 2005, 6:23 PM

Post #11 of 16 (1706 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I have checked the dog for u again yesterday. I found out that the dog i saw is having brown colour near her tail. Whereas yours is having brown colour in the middle. So i believe the dog i saw is not yours.

Don't give up. Keep looking for your dog! All the best to you!

odiekee
Novice

Apr 12, 2005, 2:07 AM

Post #12 of 16 (1698 views)
Shortcut

Yes, the dog is not mine. I went to the shop you mentioned in Kinrara to check. The dog they are selling is very much bigger and the muzzle is longer. Amber's face is very flat And she has one black nail on her front right paw.Her back right leg is all white whereas her back left leg has brown.

Thanks anyway for checking for me.

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2005, 2:22 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1688 views)
Shortcut

Oh, u did check the dog by urself! How did u get there? U r familiar with the place? Ya, the dog is quite big already, that's why i suspected she is a stolen dog. Normally pet shop would only sell puppy, right?

Senjiro
Novice

Apr 16, 2005, 12:21 AM

Post #14 of 16 (1638 views)
Shortcut

opppss....odiekee...u know where i can look for japanese spitz breeder around Malaysia?...do u hav any contacts?..i'm looking fof puppy to pet..sorry i posted here...but i just donno how to msg odiekee...sorry for the interuption....

(This post was edited by Senjiro on Apr 16, 2005, 12:24 AM)

odiekee
Novice

Apr 16, 2005, 12:49 AM

Post #15 of 16 (1629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Senjiro] lost shih tzu puppy in cheras perdana CP7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, I don't know where to buy jap spitz dog. my odie died last year of kidney problem.He was 13 yrs old.

Actually my mum bought Odie's grandparents a long time agoThat was 20 over years ago.He is the last of our spitz.I couldn't find any other jap spitz. That's why I didn't breed him.

After he died in nov 2004, I thought I didn't want any other dogs but in January this year, I bought Amber-O.Then in march, I lost her.I really don't know whether I should buy another puppy or not,but these days I'm thinking of getting a toy poodle.Small breed cause I travel outstation frequently so I can bring her along.Do you know of any toy poodle breeders?

Senjiro
Novice

Apr 16, 2005, 6:46 PM

Post #16 of 16 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Frown..sorry to hear that... i don really know where to find poodle.....i only find around malaysia web pages lo...i mean here puppy.com.my....if u r thinking of small breed u should try australian terrier...my friend got 1...very energetic dog..cute too...but the thing is it barks alot...but i kinda like it...i live in an apartment but i cant have noisy puppy...Unimpressed i thinking of moving somewhere that suitable to own a puppy...previously i owned a mixed breed dogs but after i moved to the apartment i handed my dog to my parent they do take care of it but a year after that it died...too old..sigh it's been 4 year longing for puppy but doesn't seem to have the chance to look for the suitable one....but i do have few aim....like shiba inu...in malaysia i don't think have this kind of dog...i recently contacted sunojo shiba inu breeder and thay gave me thier feedback...but it kinda too expensive..AU$1500 exclude the handling and export?import charges and duties..maybe i'll wait for another year for it cost me alot for that.. anyway that is my dream dog...do u know wat are the easier way to import a puppy? but i thik it is wisely to buy a puppy locally breed..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my