sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 16, 2005, 9:09 PM

Post #51 of 74 (2937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
Thanks. Will try other way.
Btw, just want to ask u know anyone lost a dog recenlty? I just found a dog, male, mixed breed, brown color, small size, probably it's a shih tzu mixed.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 16, 2005, 9:22 PM

Post #52 of 74 (2934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

U can try other newspaper, but u must upload ur dog pic and specify any special identification for ur doggie! How old is ur doggie?

Sigh.....it's really sad to lose our furkid. Until now.....i still feel the pain! Frown

Where did u find the dog? None of my friend has lost their dog. If u couldn't find the owner for him and u can't keep him. U can pass him to me. My aunty is looking for a dog. She already got a mongrel. She sayang her so much, sleep together with her, let her sleep in an air cond room although she is just a mongrel. She is really a dog lover! I'm helping her to look for another dog, but this time she prefers a small size doggie.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 16, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #53 of 74 (2933 views)
Shortcut

Hi,
Thank u for the suggestion, will do that.
As for this dog I found him from USJ, a lady called thought that this is my dog. This male dog got stlye, he is co cute. He's hungry, like massage. I'll try to locate his onwer first then if no answer or we can't keep him, I'll let u know. Poor lil fella, he's lost.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 16, 2005, 10:36 PM

Post #54 of 74 (2928 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Do you have any other dog with you now? If i don't, you can keep the dog since he is so cute. But of course try to locate him to his owner first. Otherwise, just let me know, and i will check with my aunty, see whether she is interested or not.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 12:34 AM

Post #55 of 74 (2923 views)
Shortcut

Hi,
I have 3 dogs, 1- MS which is still lost, 1-stray, found from roadside few months ago, still staying with us, 1-just found. I'll try my best to locate his onwer n of course my MS too.
U can check with ur aunt, I'll let u know soon. Thank u for offering a new onwer for him.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 17, 2005, 12:50 AM

Post #56 of 74 (2921 views)
Shortcut

Sally..no news yet? =) be strong kies? did u see star papers 2 days ago abt gloria ting loosing her dogs?

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 1:29 AM

Post #57 of 74 (2920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Eve,
First, I would like to thank u and all those hwo help me on this.

Ya, still no news from him. Calls that I received is not about my baby it's other's ppl lost dog. can help one or two but too many my house going to be like SPRV house. No worry, I'm going to be find, I'm strong enough n still able to search for my baby's return if not how can he be with me again. But for sure I miss him every day especially night time. No matter how hard still will be I won't give up on him. I know it could may be slim % to get him back but looking for him is what I can n able. a dog is never just a dog to me, he's my happiness, he make me happy when he's with me, why I can't make him happy while he is looking for his happiness, he gave me what he have, I shouldn't let him upset at this time.

About the papers who lost the dogs, I didn't really take note on it coz I was working n busy with my seaching. Again recently, there are so many lost/stolen dogs cases still happening so u n all owner pls take good care of them. It is nightmare to lost a dog.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 17, 2005, 11:19 AM

Post #58 of 74 (2908 views)
Shortcut

Good to hear tht u will be fine..i guess, good memories with lesley boy will alwis be dear and fond in heart..

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 12:19 PM

Post #59 of 74 (2905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Eve,

I'll be still looking for him as long as I could. Yes, my baby is always in my heart. I have few dogs but he's only dog as a fren who understand me, who can comfort me when I'm sad, who I talk to when no at home, who make me smile, laugh with his cutiest face n his characters. He just like a son to me when he need comfort. I'll never forget him n will never give up on him, he gave me all he can n I'm not goin to let him down.

No worry I'll be fine. Coz I need to do alot of things, searching for him n the owner of the dog I found. Eve, thank u again n wish me all the best of getting him back soon. Eve, pray for me.

SadSally....

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2005, 5:37 PM

Post #60 of 74 (2896 views)
Shortcut

U know what, when i read ur post, i really feel like u r me! Coz what u have described about ur experience and feeling is exactly what i have experienced before!

I used to have a lot of dogs before. The latest one is 5 dogs together. MiMi is one of them. All of them is from one family. MiMi is the only dog very attached to me. Others are attached to my mum. She is sooooo special to me compared to other dogs. She likes to follow me to wherever i go. I treated her like my own baby. So can u imagine how sad and how lost i was when i lost her? My life is meaningless without her.....

Anyway, i won't give up. No matter how long it's going to be, i will still try my best to look for her. I won't forget her, and i believe she won't forget me as well.

Let's both of us pray together for our furkids.

How's the other dog u found? Able to locate his owner? Do u spread a new around? Is there any flyers around for the dog?

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Mar 21, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #61 of 74 (2876 views)
Shortcut

Dear Sally

Lesley Boy missing again? How ? What happened ? Shocked Why again ? Did'nt you do something about that

when you got him back the other time ?

Sorry, if I sounded rude but I just can't believe it ... anyway, hope you will be reunited soon.. will

keep an eye for you.

Regards,
A Dog Never Lies About Love

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 21, 2005, 7:12 AM

Post #62 of 74 (2862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kathleen,

Has been some time didn't saw ur post around here.

Ya, my Lesley Boy lost again. No, worry u are not sound rude to me coz I understand that I should have done something when he was found for the first time.

For time I just dun know whose fault. I have done all I could to protect him or prevent from experience this again. Actually, we have a new housemate which is very difficult to explain his relationship with us. This housemate is a student, he'll be living for 4 yrs for his study. He went back to his hometown for few weeks but then he came back suddenly. When he came back he 'thought" that my baby was in the laundry area so he took his heavy bag to upstairs W/O closing the door first, he left the door open for 30mins. The gate was locked but it wolud be my baby was sleeping that time n woke up when he was upstairs doing his thing. So, u should guess what happened next. When I came back from work at 9pm, surprising my baby wasn't at home, we (me n my bf) ran all around, shouting his name very loud but no sign of him anymore coz it has been 3 hours after the housemate came to locked the doors. I am so worry that my baby is with somebody who dun really care for him. I have tried all I have think of, yet I receive nothing from him. And all those words that the housemate guy can say is only "sorry, very sorry" n dun even bother to help us on looking for my baby. Kathleen, I'm very sure that I have locked all the doors b4 I leave to work. Tell me, what I should do now, what else I can do? Been to PAWS, SPCA, dog pound, pet shops, putting posters around, advertise on papers, what else?

It has been a very bad experience for me n now it's again. It has been 3 weeks, coming 4 weeks. My baby, I have him when he is just a lil ugly MS then to cute, handsome MS n now he wasn't with me anymore.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Apr 24, 2005, 8:06 AM

Post #63 of 74 (2781 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

It's has been 2 months since I last seen my dog. I still receive no respond from any witness or anyone. Paid fews hundreds to a guy to deliver/distribute my flyers but he wasn't doing his job well or did not do it at all.

Still missing my lil baby like crazy. Last week went to a pet shop somewhere at Kepong, saw a male Miniature Schnauzer, which belong to the pet shop owner, he look like my baby and I was nearly out of control. I was holding and hugging the dog like my dog but he still not my dog. I leave the shop with hope n tears.

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 25, 2005, 10:19 AM

Post #64 of 74 (2765 views)
Shortcut

I saw ur flyers everywhere, used to go around petshops, & wherever i go, i saw ur flyers. this is not ur fault, i wish u all the best.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2005, 8:47 AM

Post #65 of 74 (2733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

I could only blame myself for being careless of taking good care of my dog.

These is the pictures when he first came to our family.

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Apr 30, 2005, 8:56 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 3, 2005, 8:58 AM

Post #66 of 74 (2701 views)
Shortcut

Attachments: B4 Hair Cut Lesley 1.JPG (156 KB)
  A mop or a dog_0589.JPG (167 KB)

.Lab
Enthusiast

May 4, 2005, 11:49 PM

Post #67 of 74 (2685 views)
Shortcut

I feel so sorry for you. I have never lost a pet before, but I know it must be hard. Hmmm, maybe I can print a flyer for you and post it around the Damansara Jaya area. I know it's stupid to post it so far from your home, but there still is hope.

I saw someone walking a MS. The muzzle was white and the back slightly brownish. Grey in colour but I doubt it is yours. But the dog suddenly appeared. Never seen before. That was in March.

Don't give up hope, pray hard for your little Lesley to be back with you . My inconsiderate neighbour also lost their doggie. Though I hate 'em so much, I'm on a look out. Its breed is exotic. French name I think.

.Lab Frown Frown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hazel = A Terror in Disguise!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 5, 2005, 12:26 AM

Post #68 of 74 (2682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [.Lab] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Ya, it's true, very hard for me to lost my dog. He just like a son to me. He was adopted from shelter, though I'll give him all the best but never thought this will happen. Appreciated for ur offer, I can pass some of the flyers to u if we can met up, u dun have to print it urself. And dun worry, it's not stupid to help me to put flyers at Damansara Jaya area, I even been to Kepong, SS2 to put up my flyers n I need it to be at all the places as possible as I can.

I still hope someone will see my flyers n call me to return my baby back to me. Honestly, I really dun know where he could be or where to search for him. But, I'm so gladful that there r someone like u would help me. Not like my stupid housemate who may cause this happened, he never say a word to offer his help to search for my baby, how idi** he is, we never talk now. If u happen to see the MS again, pls let me know, I would like to see the MS myself. I will not give up, I have this strong feeling that I be able to meet my baby soon, pray for me, wish me luck n thank u very much for ur kind hearted.

.Lab
Enthusiast

May 6, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #69 of 74 (2646 views)
Shortcut

I wish to help. There are a serious number of lost dogs in my area. I hope my Hazel doesn't go missing.

Are you going for the Paws Day on Sunday? If so, you can hand me a stack of them. If not, why not type it out on Microsoft Word and send it to my email? I can print and post it everywhere. I will post my email if you agree. The webmaster doesn't seem to like it. Wink

.Lab Frown Frown

.Lab
Enthusiast

May 6, 2005, 10:21 PM

Post #70 of 74 (2645 views)
Shortcut

Oh yes, I wish you luck in your search.

.Lab Frown Frown

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 6, 2005, 11:51 PM

Post #71 of 74 (2640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [.Lab] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be going t the Paws Day, will pass u some of the flyers then. This is my email add contact_sallychuah@yahoo.com or contact_sallychuah@hotmail.com we can discuss more at there. Thank u for ur offer again. Will meet u there.

sheilakhiew
Dog Kichi

May 13, 2005, 12:37 AM

Post #72 of 74 (2605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jack_MBT] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Hi, i saw your post and wondering is the ms (that your friend found) still available for adoption cos' since Mar '05

Thank you and hope to hear frm you.

Sheila

NB: By the way, I hope and pray that Ms Sally found her baby again and also abt the missing ms (hope he found his owner) cos really saddening and heartbreaking.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

May 14, 2005, 3:47 AM

Post #73 of 74 (2594 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sheilakhiew] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi sheila,

If I'm not wrong the owner of the MS had took him back. I would have wanted to adopt the MS as well if he still available but it's better to hear the dog has reunited with his owner.

By the way, if u are interested in adoption, go check it out at SPCA. I went there last week, saw 2 Cocker Spaniel, 1 is black - adopted, 1 is brown - hope it's still available. A smaller one, is a pug, male still available. And u can visit at PAWS as well. Just went there this afternon, there is a few small to medium size doggie too. From lil brown Chihua Hua to a female brown Dobermen for adoption as well. White beautiful Spitz - not sure female or male.

sheilakhiew
Dog Kichi

May 16, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #74 of 74 (2519 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi Sally

Thanks alot for your information.

Rgds

Sheila

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my