Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Stolen Terrier Cross

arysam
Novice

Mar 16, 2005, 1:49 AM

Post #1 of 12 (1491 views)
Shortcut
Stolen Terrier Cross Can't Post

Hello,my name is Aida and I am new here.

I just wanted to report that my dog was stolen about one month ago, around the Chinese New Year period.

My dog is a terrier multiple cross (meaning he's small sized, long straight haired). He is white and brown, and with a white furry tail. He responds to the name Larkee, and was taken (STOLEN) from the house (Taman Lembah Madju, Cheras), when no one was at home. He has cataracts in both eyes. You can see it when you look in his eyes and his eyes look opaque (like a greyish ball within the blackness) and is very old but is active and looks young and cute because of his size, in spite of his age. I will upload a picture soon.

He is about 30cm tall from foot to top of head, and about 40 cm long from nose to bum. He does not have very long legs, but they're not short like the sausage dog's one. His bark is like a yap, not too high pitched, but sounds common to other small dogs.

According to the neighbours, a car stopped at the house and three children (estimated age 5-13) came out, calling 'Auntie! Auntie!'. Larkee ran out into the garden (still within the house compound) to see who it was, and they grabbed him and drove off. The neighbour thought it was someone we knew, so she did not stop them.

Please,please, if you notice that one of your neighbour's family has got a dog recently, and that dog is not a puppy, or it just suddenly appeared in their house, especially if your neighbour has children, please let me know. I am currently studying in Australia, but my family is looking after my dog. If anyone has any news, please contact Mr Sam on 012-2596056 (hp) or 41051187. Please, if you know the person or are that person, please return my Larkee to me. He has a whole family who misses him and loves him more than any other family can, and looks for him everyday.

For the other dog owners who have lost your dogs, I can understand your pain, for someone to take away something that you love so much.

(This post was edited by Moderator on Mar 16, 2005, 4:51 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 16, 2005, 6:52 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1466 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arysam] Stolen Terrier Cross [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Aida,
Feel sad for u n I understand the feeling coz I lost my dog too, suspect he was stolen. Pls up load the picture as soon as possible, if I can help I will help.
someone called us this morning at 4am, saying that they saw a dog was wandering around, look lost. We went to check it n it's a Terrier mixed breed, long tail,we try to capture the dog but it was too fast n running around n wouldn't let any of us near to it. I wasn't sure it's a male or female. So, up load the picture fast while the dog is still around.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 16, 2005, 9:30 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1443 views)
Shortcut

Same as Sally, we can understand your feeling 100% coz we are suffering the same here! At least your neighbour saw what had happened to your doggie. But my case, no one has seen anything! and my MiMi just gone missing suddenly! But i'm sure she is being stolen! I was so sad afterwards, i tried all the possible way to look for her.....but fail Frown

Since ur neighbour has seen the car and the children, perhaps they can help for providing some useful info, like what is the car, car colour, car number.....are they chinese or indian?

Pls ask ur family to distribute flyers around and notify all the nearby pet and vet shop. It might be helpful!

It would be great if u could upload ur doggie pic here, with all the identification of your dog (age, sex, colour, and etc). We will keep an eye for ur dog!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 16, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1443 views)
Shortcut

Hi Aida,
Pls upoad ur doggy picture as soon as possible, I just found a dog, male, not sure sure about his breed, small size, brown color. I'm trying to locate his owner as soon as possible. I cannot tell u more about him coz I don't want any ppl to say that is thier dog.

arysam
Novice

Mar 17, 2005, 5:40 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1427 views)
Shortcut

Hello all... Thank you for your kind words. Here are the pictures of Larkee (I don't know if this will work). But please remember that his hair length can be different hairstyle.

Thanks, both of you, sally and shlee.
Attachments: Larkee-resize.jpg (232 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2005, 7:20 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1419 views)
Shortcut

Hi, your dog is very pretty and very unique in his look. It's easy to recognise him. Don't worry, i will keep an eye for your dog. Btw, how old is your dog?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 18, 2005, 4:57 AM

Post #7 of 12 (1395 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

The dog with me is short hair, his fur was cut recenlty by someone, couldn't recognize. This dog is a bit short to compare to urs but if u want to take a look, do call me.

arysam
Novice

Mar 18, 2005, 5:20 PM

Post #8 of 12 (1373 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sally,

I won't be able to come see the dog in person, cos i'm in Australia now. Is it possible for you to take a picture and post it up here for me to have a look? If it looks a bit like larkee, I might ask my parents who are at home to check it out. Is that ok with you? Thanks for all the help so far...

Aida

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 20, 2005, 5:48 AM

Post #9 of 12 (1325 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I can send his picture to ur email.

arysam
Novice

Mar 20, 2005, 9:22 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1315 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sally,

Yes please, that would help very much... my email is arysam@yahoo.co.uk ... Thank you again, I just want to check if it is Larkee, if that's alright. Thanks.

arysam
Novice

Mar 21, 2005, 4:54 AM

Post #11 of 12 (1300 views)
Shortcut

also, Sally, where did you find this dog? around which part of KL?

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 22, 2005, 3:35 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1278 views)
Shortcut

Hi, we just set up a new post and also emailed to you the pics of the dog. Somebody found him at USJ 11 area and called us. I'm not sure where he came from but it looks like he is from this area coz he knows our house layout very well. Sorry to dissapoint.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my