Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 22, 2005, 12:55 AM

Post #26 of 43 (2260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Lost Dog in Petaling Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Nicki,

Thanks for checking.

I called Paws today.There were no new dogs today so no luck....

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2005, 11:39 PM

Post #27 of 43 (2217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tiggykoh] Lost Dog in Petaling Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..today i get up and i found a dog wondering on my street and i wonder is it tiggy..

It have a sharp face with two brown dot on top of the yes ( look like rottie eyes)

sharp pointed ear..

Skin and tall and i notice there is a tiny brown dot at the back tight leg- on the left..

use to wear a collar- marking still visible and it is a male

It been wondering at my place for a couple of day and i stay in serdang area

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 10, 2005, 12:15 AM

Post #28 of 43 (2213 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Thank you very much for looking out for Tiggy. Tiggy is a female so your dog would not be Tiggy. But it is very touching that people are still looking out. I haven't given up hope but my family is advising me to stop looking and get a new dog...

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Mar 11, 2005, 11:21 PM

Post #29 of 43 (2189 views)
Shortcut

no problem....dont give up but just open your heart to other dog if that is possible..this can help us in saving more stray dog on the road..tiggy will not be forgetten but will be remembered for life till she been found

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 12, 2005, 4:00 AM

Post #30 of 43 (2175 views)
Shortcut

I will never forget her. In all my years of having dogs, I have never lost one - now I know how painful the experience is.

I am thinking about another dog. My other dog, Tiffany is looking very sad and I want to give her some company. Was dreaming about adopting so I was looking through the posts on adoption. I noticed the post on Ebony and I felt really sorry for her. Was even more disappointed when the thread about Ebony was taken out so we can't get updates on her. I really hope she lives because she reminds me of a dog i adopted many years ago. Vicky was peeing blood as a puppy and no one wanted her in the litter - so owner gave her to me. She grew up to be one of my best dogs I ever had (she died at the age of 9 of a heart attack because she was chasing the neighbour's chicken!).

I am now hoping if Ebony survives. I would also like to pay for her treatment too (I have tt-ed some money into the leecy's account - please update me if more is needed). I really want to say I will adopt her but my mother is against me taking another dog at the moment...... so sad....

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Mar 13, 2005, 6:07 PM

Post #31 of 43 (2161 views)
Shortcut

hi, I think i can answer your question about ebony or i mena update you..
Do you remember Pipimom from the earlier post on you r tiggy, the lady who told us about your might be tiggy at paws??
She is keeping ebony now. Ebony now is living with her and other dog of her by the name brownie..I manage to get to see ebony and brownie about 3 weeks ago and she is doing fine..in fact she is strong..so no worry on ebony..she is in a good hand..
Dont force yourself in getting another dog if situation doesnt allow..like me i have my dog to play with others dog during the weekend because since i lose one dog 2 months ago, i didint get a new one..so i afraid that he is lonely, i took him to play with my neighbour and friends dog when i am free. But the most important is that u try to spend quite amount a time with tiffany..she wont feel that lose if some one is always be by her side to go thru this lost...so be strong and do chat with u more in the future...take care and have a nice day

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 14, 2005, 12:40 AM

Post #32 of 43 (2150 views)
Shortcut

Hi. Thanks so much for the update on Ebony.

Am spending more time with Tiffany when possible. Thanks for the advice.

Take care.

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

May 9, 2005, 9:32 AM

Post #33 of 43 (2104 views)
Shortcut

I just posted a new msg (contents quoted below) but wanted to make sure you see this post as well....good luck and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Adrian

"Hi guys - I normally get off work really late and I keep seeing this black dog on Jalan Gasing. Does not look like a typical stray. I've tried twice to get it to come to me so I can house it temporarily, but it is very wary. Have not been able to tell whether it's female or male as both times I was parked quite far away (it doesn't like cars getting too close).

If anyone has lost a dog please go look around this area late at night. Both times the dog was near the turning to assunta secondary girls school."

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

May 9, 2005, 5:53 PM

Post #34 of 43 (2095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [damutznutz] Lost Dog in Petaling Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you very much for the email. I will check again - I did see a dog with my Tiggy's markings on Jalan Gasing's Ipoh Chicken - was there around 2 am. but it was a bigger dog and was not Tiggy. I sincerely hope this dog you saw is Tiggy.

May I ask what time do you usually see the dog? Usually there are no dogs in the evenings as the traffic in the area is rather congested..

Thank you again

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

May 9, 2005, 6:34 PM

Post #35 of 43 (2088 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Thank you very much for the email. I will check again - I did see a dog with my Tiggy's markings on Jalan Gasing's Ipoh Chicken - was there around 2 am. but it was a bigger dog and was not Tiggy. I sincerely hope this dog you saw is Tiggy.

May I ask what time do you usually see the dog? Usually there are no dogs in the evenings as the traffic in the area is rather congested..

Thank you again

Wow actually usually around that time. I run a restaurant in KL so I normally get back to Gasing anywhere from 1am to 5am. I've seen it various times around 2-3am. And yeah, maybe it's the same one you've seen cuz it always see it around Ipoh Chicken, up to the Assunta traffic light.

how large is Tiggy and does Tiggy look like like black Lab?

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

May 9, 2005, 8:24 PM

Post #36 of 43 (2081 views)
Shortcut

Hello,
I have pasted a picture of a dog which looks like Tiggy in this thread - never had a picture of her before. TIggy has two brown spots above her eyes like a rottie. Tiggy is taller than the dog in the picture though - maybe around 1.5 feet tall (on four paws). The dog I saw at Ipoh Chicken was taller and bigger (broader) making me suspect the dog is male.... Tiggy is female dog.

I will try to go and take a look tonight to see if it is her....
Thank you.

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

May 9, 2005, 11:59 PM

Post #37 of 43 (2067 views)
Shortcut

So will we (my partner) saw her again last night, which is why I posted to begin with. It's been such a long time seeing this dog out there. We tried to entice the dog into the car but dog was wary. That's a good thing I suppose in the biggger picture :)

Anyway, good luck. Will keep our eyes out for Tiggy around this part of PJ

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

May 10, 2005, 6:45 AM

Post #38 of 43 (2042 views)
Shortcut

Came home today but parents refused to let me go out and look for dog at night anymore..Frown

So may I pleasssee ask you to check if the dog is Tiggy, she is female, is black and brown, around 1.5 feet tall.......
I will be so gratefulll.... Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 10, 2005, 8:19 AM

Post #39 of 43 (2034 views)
Shortcut

Errr... just wanna get it straight. The Ebony Nicky said in her post is Sweetie, not Ebony the puppy. Sweetie was named Ebony before and is a 4 year old dog.

Anyway, tomorrow I will call you to update you on the gsd.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

May 10, 2005, 6:56 PM

Post #40 of 43 (2022 views)
Shortcut

hi tiggy..i wonder r u interest on taking a pup...quite similar to Tiggy feture and it a female...

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

May 10, 2005, 9:13 PM

Post #41 of 43 (2010 views)
Shortcut

Hi Crazy Frown (you know, this sounds rude Tongue)

I have sometime in March/April adopted a 1.5 yr old dog from Paws. Frown She is called Pumpkin and she is now keeping my Lad company.

That's is the reason why my parents are discouraging me from trying to track down Tiggy (I think) because I already have 3 dogs at home. Unsure

Thanks for the offer of the puppy though ! Smile

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

May 11, 2005, 4:15 AM

Post #42 of 43 (1987 views)
Shortcut

it okay..just asking for a hope...help me to spread around ya...2 pup in home..

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

May 11, 2005, 5:30 AM

Post #43 of 43 (1984 views)
Shortcut

oh o! I just realised the offer came from Nicky not crazy...CrazyBlush

Sorry!!!!BlushBlushBlush

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my