Dog Exemption Video!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 22, 2003, 3:51 AM

Post #1 of 40 (5997 views)
Shortcut
Dog Exemption Video!!! Can't Post

Hi all, Cool I had post the Dog Match Exemption video to the internet which held on Klang a couple weeks ago .

Anyway, its more on ACS, Shitzhu, .Sly

P/s: Arthur, Luckey were inside the video too.

Have a look!!!!

--> under Dog Shows "Video"

enjoyed.

Regards,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2003, 5:18 PM

Post #2 of 40 (5982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ricky!

Thks for the link.. Am d/loading the video now. Let's hope Streamyx holds up today. It's been up and down since last week.. Will look forward to seeing the MIPE video next!

Thks again... BTW..nice site you got. Enjoy it especailly the photos and the links on how to handle a show dog. Great stuffSmile!

Rdgs Arthur

(This post was edited by arthur on Mar 22, 2003, 5:20 PM)

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 22, 2003, 7:06 PM

Post #3 of 40 (5976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi arthur,

Thank you for your comment. Hope the information in my website who can erally improve our handling skilll and meanwhile improve our knowledge aswell.

You need to take sometime to download ...uhuhuh.....400MB.dun play play lol Laugh

I still got 3rd and 4th MINES Video Clip, i had already editting the frame , but its totally focus on AM cockers and best In Show.So still considering whether want to post to net or not. Unsure

Regards,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

milooh

Mar 22, 2003, 7:52 PM

Post #4 of 40 (5972 views)
Shortcut

Hi there, this is milooh and my computer took 8 seconds to download the video. But everything looks like it was in slow motion. I wonder if its my computer or what. Take a look at ours at www.jef-b.com/Dogs. Then click the arrow below Milo's video and select Iris or milo. Have fun.

milooh
Rossie
www.jef-b.com/Dogs

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2003, 11:52 PM

Post #5 of 40 (5964 views)
Shortcut

would love to see the MINES show video... didnt manage to watch all that much of the show while I was actually there coz too busy with Luckey and Brinkley, also didnt watch the BIS contenders... were they good?

so you coming to the next KK gathering then? Wink else will ahve to catch you at the next dog show Cool

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 23, 2003, 5:49 AM

Post #6 of 40 (5956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milooh] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

It should'nt take 8 seconds to download the full video clip. Soemthing wrong???Tongue
friendly,
RicKY

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 23, 2003, 5:51 AM

Post #7 of 40 (5955 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jen,

Most probably will meet u all in KK else not.

Wait and see...Laugh
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2003, 6:36 AM

Post #8 of 40 (5952 views)
Shortcut

yes yes you must come...

see, cockers can do good agility!

we might do some flyball or something.

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 23, 2003, 9:07 AM

Post #9 of 40 (5943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Woh, Agility huhuhuh.....I will send my cocker for Agility after he gains his MAL CH in comformation .

Wait and see ..Smile
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2003, 9:32 AM

Post #10 of 40 (5940 views)
Shortcut

well yeah i heard somewhere that agility builds the wrong muscles for dogs competing in conformation...

but for me, even if i don't make luckey jump, she does it herself anyway! Laugh she's like a lil jumping machine.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 25, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #11 of 40 (5912 views)
Shortcut

erm...i cant click on the link..Blush nothing lar...
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 25, 2003, 4:47 AM

Post #12 of 40 (5908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lulugal,

sometime the link was not working due the TMnet or JAring DNS issue.

Please try again.Thank you.

Regadrs,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 25, 2003, 10:35 PM

Post #13 of 40 (5896 views)
Shortcut

Hie, i'm not using the Jaring or tmnet but using Lan server...still cannot enterCrazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 25, 2003, 11:05 PM

Post #14 of 40 (5893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wat u mean LAN server????? U sing LAN but ur WAN still connnect to ISP , issint it??? which ISP ???? TMnet or JAring or Mykris???
friendly,
RicKY

boon
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2003, 6:03 AM

Post #15 of 40 (5881 views)
Shortcut

Hi ricky,

If i recall correctly, they have a direct pipe to singtel and from singpore hop to japan and then US. Should not be the dns problem that facing by almost all streamyx users.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2003, 7:46 AM

Post #16 of 40 (5875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

"If i recall correctly, they have a direct pipe to singtel and from singpore hop to japan and then US. Should not be the dns problem that facing by almost all streamyx users".-- u mean TMNET....yes they have 150MB to StarHUB (SINGAPORE), but i still think that the TMNET and Streamyx really sucks...soemtime u can nslookup and query the DNS and soemtime you are not....this wat i experience so many time, sometime u can visit the Website and sometime u r not.....have you even experience that you able to access the website but after 10 mins , u are not able to access??? at the same time i ask some ISP from JAPAN and UK to check, but they are able to access the website. so i think almost is their DNS cache and.

BTW, the other issue , maybe is their CacheFlow or BigIP problem kua..really no idea...

Regards,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

boon
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2003, 4:15 PM

Post #17 of 40 (5871 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ricky....

The TMNET problem started end of feb like 3:xx AM in the morning, initially they was the DOS attack from unknown sources, then one of the GSR and Jupiter just can't talk to each other, so CAP people from HK were in TMNet's office to solve this problem and they managed to restore the line by downgraded the gateway firmware. But few days after that, here it come the BGP problem and some attacks within the 219.94 and 210. network (mainly streamyx users). U will notice that if your IP is 219.93.x.x is as bad/slow if compare to the 2 mentioned. This si because the 219.93 subnet using TMNet's path and the 219.94 and 210. are using EastGate.

They called me to updates on their status but till now, i still can't see the 'light' yet. So i think not too much on the BIgIP thingy....

You may want to try out their secret backup DNS server as an alternative to the .133

Primary DNS IP is 202.188.0.132

Secondary still the same, can use back the .1.5

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

(This post was edited by boon on Mar 27, 2003, 4:19 PM)

Riccaval
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2003, 7:53 PM

Post #18 of 40 (5865 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughhello boon,
All this must be a new dog language,
I can only recoqnise TMNET and streamyx!!!!
What an idiotCrazyCrazy hahaha

boon
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2003, 8:11 PM

Post #19 of 40 (5862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Dog Exemption Video!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Derrick,

Hahahha, no worry, in dog show or something to do with dogs, i'm still newbie, so i still ahve a lot of thing to learn from you.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2003, 11:37 PM

Post #20 of 40 (5855 views)
Shortcut

i'm computer idiot..i'm just using my company server..the rest i dunno..nvm thenSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2003, 12:26 AM

Post #21 of 40 (5850 views)
Shortcut

Hi boon,

so, by your experience, what do u think why lulugal cannot resolve the page meanwhile Arthur able to access and downloading????

My server soemthing wrong or else????

Please advised.

Thank you.

Best Regards,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

boon
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2003, 12:40 AM

Post #22 of 40 (5847 views)
Shortcut

hahahha a 400MB file may be blocked by their proxy server. MS ISA. or FW that do have state inspection.

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2003, 2:40 AM

Post #23 of 40 (5841 views)
Shortcut

Hi boon,

But the problem is, Lulugal cannot view the webpage at all!!!!!

Somemore, Arthur also using Streamyx, but he was able to download...Crazy

Regards,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2003, 2:54 AM

Post #24 of 40 (5839 views)
Shortcut

well, Streamyx broadband doesnt mean you get BROAD band every time... it depends on luck which one you get dialed onto... ad if you get dialed into a pipe that has tons of users (coz its shared broadband) then it all becomes very slow, and recently, stremyx has been either not working at all, or disconnecting halfway.

But for those still having probs with their streamyx, here is something that may help:

It's an update for winpoet which is said to improve the disconnection problem. Try downloading it and then apply the update.

Download this file and save it to some temporary folder. Then double click this file and it will extract the files to another folder. After extraction it will automatically run the update program. Press update and once update is done, restart the PC.

www.aztech.com/pub/WinPoET_Patch/UpdateWinPoET1.exe

If you get a connection that doesnt work first time, dial out and dial in again. Sometimes it is really annoying you ahve to try many times before you hit the jackpot

boon
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2003, 4:20 AM

Post #25 of 40 (5837 views)
Shortcut

cannot access as in 404 or............ISA do return 404 if the page or object is in the block list.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my