Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #51 of 113 (1455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Carienna,

Havent seen u in the MS thread for awhile. Hows the pups doing?

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 10, 2005, 5:09 PM

Post #52 of 113 (1447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello...

How have you been doing? I've been busy lately.. you know... working life sux and 2 of my GR are pregnant.. and I got 1 GR pup here and 4 MS pups.. ah~~~ pening ritez?

The MS pups are doing alrite.. their fur grew longer and nicer and I groomed them last week.. Imagine last week itself I groomed a total of SEVEN MS! hahahhaa!!!! But the finishing of the grooming session really satisfies me

the microchip finally arrived (after soooooooooooooooooo longMad) and all sold out ;) Buyer will collect it today(hopefully) ahaha!!! I am not in a rush to get rid of them but then ah... imagine la.. my existing doggies oledi got 7 adult GR and 3 MS and 1 silky.. then additional with 1 GR pup(3 months old) with the 4 MS pups and now newly born, a litter of GR pups!!! How la to find space for all of them.. and another GR gonna give birth soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 10, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #53 of 113 (1446 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe wowww

so many MS?

heheh how'd u manage? are they hyper?

hehe... i wish i can get more MSz.... heheh then cute... hahha

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 10, 2005, 11:15 PM

Post #54 of 113 (1440 views)
Shortcut

Shocked So much work?! It's not easy to be a breeder eh?Your silky still a pup right? i saw her pic and she's darn adorable lor...groomin 7 ms?! *phew* lucky i only got one..and tht also a handfull for me already..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 11, 2005, 6:07 AM

Post #55 of 113 (1432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Erm, actually they are kinda easy to maintain ler~

and yes they are hyper! hahaha!!!! But it depends ler.. I got 1 MS which is not so hyper compare to the rest of them.. more manja kind..

Frown

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 11, 2005, 6:13 AM

Post #56 of 113 (1431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Not that easy to be a breeder but then people thought that breeder earn millions! hahaha!! Perhaps there are breeder who earns a lot but definitely not meMy silky is adult edi.. hee hee.. just dat I did not upload new pics.. but then her size is not much of a difference ler.. still as small as ever.. and she's the most active among the rest.. beat my MS man!!Grooming 7 MS is killing! Especially when all the small little puppies is so cheeky and there's nothing else that they want to do except to play with you.. hahaha!!! I so sked later accidently clipped off their beard or eyebrow.. but thank god it came out all perfectly fine!!!

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 12, 2005, 9:03 AM

Post #57 of 113 (1424 views)
Shortcut

If i have time/knowledge abt breeding...i probably would do it for passion..cus having dogs are like addiction..ehehe u want another one after having one..and besides tht u get to enjoy their company...no doubt, money do come into the picture...but i dont think breeder are making milions la..if not melayu also will be doing the biz ( not being racist la)...i cant get meeko(my ms) to stay still when i groom her..she get jiggly..left leg up,right leg up..the butt shake shake shake...so easily excited.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 12, 2005, 8:42 PM

Post #58 of 113 (1419 views)
Shortcut

LoL.. that was what that happened to me la.. My family started with a GR just as a pet, and to guard the house... and little by little we now end up with 7 adult GR!!! 2 of them (BearBear & Goldie) are from my 1st born litter of GR puppies.. so we kept them! hahaha!! but in th end.. too many to keep so we have to sell them off ler

Like MS also.. this is the 1st time my Ms give birth.. actually plan to keep all the puppies.. mana tau all male!!!!! So gotta sell it ler... some male dogs just cant get along... like my male GRs

I enjoy grooming them .. feel very hapi with the result.. :D

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 12, 2005, 9:40 PM

Post #59 of 113 (1416 views)
Shortcut

Hah?! all male? tht's strange..hehehe..so all the Ms sold/booked laios la? Usually, just from experience...most of the time...do ppl want male or female? My pup still too young to breed la..ehehehe daisy (dashie) abt 7 months not even on firs heat yet..and my neighbours are asking me when can sell to them babies..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2005, 7:50 PM

Post #60 of 113 (1395 views)
Shortcut

hehe

do all of them get along well

heheh my MS stephy is quite obedient but when she sees uncle she'll start running non-stop and tackling him and all and it can go on forhours and hours man...

hehehe... got any pics pf ur ms?

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2005, 9:35 PM

Post #61 of 113 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Yeah lor.. all male.. got once my GR also gave birth to all male! Their trend I think.. haha!!

Yeah, all the MS has been sold..

Well, it depends on the individual.. some want male.. some want female.. Those that wants male says male dog tends to look nicer..and they wont have their period like the female dog.. However,some would choose female rather than male.. as they are afraid the male dog will lift up their leg and pee here and there!

Usually I would advise to breed only after the 1st heat.. which means 2nd heat only breed .. hahah!!! Uwah if Daisy give birth then you sell to all ur neighbours then can still see them around.. then it would be wonderful!!

Frown

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 13, 2005, 9:41 PM

Post #62 of 113 (1385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, they get along well... playing together with each other .. but sometimes fight.. bark at each other pulak.. I guess they are bored and got nothing to do .. hahaha!!! And when you let them out they run here and there.. very cute :D

My MS all gets along well ... but love to chase each other.. and run nonstop when I let them out alltogether and play with each other in the garden.. lolz

Yeah, I did upload some of the pics in my gallery.. but if wanna see more you can always go here ....

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 14, 2005, 10:22 AM

Post #63 of 113 (1363 views)
Shortcut

*giggles* i personally prefer Female ... the standing up peeing, is probably one of the reasons i dont get male...another, is tht i feel better in connecting with a female dog..eheheh can talk bad abt my bf and as if the female dog agrees ehehe..ok ok i sound a bit koo koo there..Laugh...hehehe..yealor, would be great if daisy's pups are around my neighbourhood..then evening all can go play with mummy..daisy is a rebel...hehehe she do everything and anything she wants and take no orders unless i have a cane in my hand..then she will do wht i say...but i dont whack her la..i always give firm "aaaakkkk" then she takut..=p ur in penang ryte?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 14, 2005, 10:21 PM

Post #64 of 113 (1358 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha!! For me male or female is not a prob, but you know what? Last time I had Wesley in the house.. and Wesley is very very attached to me.. then I had my bf, and my bf starts coming my house and Wesley starts to get jealous and goes "GRRRRRRRR" and bark at my bf nonstop! hahahaha!! Then after having BamBEE and Peppa.. I finally decided to let them all outside since I can't keep so many dogs in my house..

I think if I were to give a firm "aaakkkkk" Wesley will still goes jumping like a jumping bean and wags its tail nonstop Maybe cuz I spoilt him edi! But he's the best I ever had

Yeah I am in Penang, how about you? Last weekend, 1 couple contacted me and came over with their female MS, saying looking for stud.. after the fierce doggie "ggrrrrrr" and wanna attack, Wesley scared edi.. haha.. so tak jadi.. kesian only...

You know at a point now, I am very relieved that I managed to push out the remaining 4 MS pups last Saturday.. cuz by now.. I have 16 newly born GR pups! *sweats* hahahaa!!

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 15, 2005, 2:06 AM

Post #65 of 113 (1350 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, i saw the bear bear + mao mao (apologize if i got it wrong) pups..very adorable..and the amount of pups they give birth is..."WOW" ...I'm trying to talk my mum into letting me have a GR...but i got to pay for the food myself la since i SENDIRI CARI PASAL Laugh accordin to my mum...more like my bf pays for them hahaha...Aniweis Meeko is going for her last jab in couple of days time...the vet sed 6 in 1 is a painfull jab..but then this Meeko like tak rasa only..ahahahaa..summore can leap here and there. I like the ur diamond,peppa and wesley...they look very very nice. Like ive sed many time...after having one dog, u would want another...and another and another..like an addiction..ehehe maybe i shud got for DA (dog-aholic anonymous) get some help before i turn my house into a dog zoo...

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 15, 2005, 6:19 AM

Post #66 of 113 (1348 views)
Shortcut

hehe!! By now, Kiko gave birth too and I have MORE puppies!! haha!! You wanna hear something funny? I was having dinner outside with my bf last weekend and my mum suddenly called and she said she got something funny to tell me.. so, this is what happened..

BearBear was 3 days overdue and gave birth to her puppies on 9th March... 8 of them but 1 die at birth so there was a total of 7 puppies. Then on Sunday evening(13th March), as usual Dad called Bear to come over as it is the feeding time. Bear came over to Dad after calling for several times.. (usually Bear will run over once you call her)... and Bear was in a very dirty condition.. play with mud.. guess Bear went digging hole in the garden.. Dad scolded Bear and cleans her up, then let her feed her puppies.. Dad went in the house to make dinner for Bear and when Dad return, Bear was gone, leaving all the puppies there! Dad called Bear but Bear refuses to come over. So instead, Dad walked over to find Bear and noticed there was a puppy beside Bear, and the puppy was very dirty! Dad quickly take the puppy inside to clean, but then noticed... there were already 7 puppies in ... so how come there's another extra one?!

After cleaning, then only Dad noticed the pup is a new born and thought Kiko gave birth.. went to see Kiko but it wasn't Kiko.. as there is no signs still... and this means this dirty puppy that Dad found was Bear's puppy which came out only 4 days later than the rest of them and it is tiny compare to the rest! hahaa!!

Later that night, Kiko give birth to 8 puppies.. thus there are now 16 puppies!!!! and we mix Bear's new born puppy with Kiko's cuz it is small... hee hee!!

So far the most puppies that my GR had ever delivered was 9 puppies.. and that's like really a lot you know? You see how big her big big stomach is.. phew.. seems like very hard to walk...

You are interested in having a GR as well?

How old is Meeko? Now only going for last jab? There is a brand that my vet uses for the vaccination.. saying that it is a 7 in 1.. but then you know what.. after the vet came vaccinate my puppies, it left a lump there!!! and when I asked, he said that there's nothing to worry about and I should rub on the lump til it goes off! I am sure there is something wrong.. I mean the lump is hard and kinda big.. like a guli in my puppy's body you know?!Mad

6 in 1 is pain? hee hee... but then I think it wont be as pain as the time when we inject the microchip in!!!! The needle is so so fat...! I attach here a picture of the microchipping needle.. and beside it is a o.5mm pencil lead..

Diamond looks nice but she barks nonstop and Dad don't really like her lor.. Other than that, she's all alrite.. and I like her natural standing ears! hee hee

Erks, dog zoo? you referring to my house?! hahahahaha!!!

Frown

Attachments: pict5543.jpg (85.5 KB)

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 15, 2005, 12:05 PM

Post #67 of 113 (1342 views)
Shortcut

Bear's last pup must be a VERY stubborn one..hehehe or prolly he/she finds mummy's tummy is a warm and cuddly place. Tht's really something..so now i presume ur expert in delivering babies la? can open hehehe..hospital bersalin anjing..=)

Meeko is abt 4 months now..when i got her she's abt 10 weeks old(after firs vaccine)..and the vet advised us to let Meeko get used to the "new" house first before she goes for her 2nd vaccine..so,abt a week after tht..then doc close cus got some emergency back home,so delayed lor till after cny..but the vet sed it's okay.Daisy's vaccine is 10 in 1...supposedly very sakit la..but daisy feels nothing one la..pain doesnt scare her..neither does rotan..ehehhee..but 10 in 1 is abit pricey la..a lump of ur pup? u better try bring to other vet and have a look la...better to get 2nd opinion..hahah ur daddy dun like diamond,feel free to send it to my house.....

Yes, im interested in Grs..it's a very family and loving dog..really hope to own one..well,tht all depends on wht "my boss" says (mum)...u stay so far if not will take a trip to ur dog zoo..eh need to pay entrance fee ah? =p

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 15, 2005, 4:51 PM

Post #68 of 113 (1339 views)
Shortcut

Erks, expert in deliverin' babies? nAHHHHHH .. hahaha!! but then sometimes we really gotta help when the doggie gives birth.. cuz some delay may cause death to the poor little pup you know?

According to another vet, it is the brand of vaccination that are used, which causes the lump... but when I asked my vet, he keep on saying that it is nothing serious to worry about.... but when you play with your dog and you feel there's a lump.. sure you feel uneasy rite? And I guess it must be painful~

Send Diamond to your house?! No way!! :P I get Diamond from KL you know? ;)

Yeah, GR is indeed a family dog... :) good temperament wins all ...

Aiyah, when happen to come over to Penang then gimme a call and then come over to the Zoo house lor... Entrance FREE gahhh~~~

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 15, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #69 of 113 (1334 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, i guess specially for first time mothers is more crucial..I think ill go really panic lor if my daisy or meeko give birth next time..i get panic every easily one..ehehehe after i pengsan instead of helping the mother deliver..

since the vet sed nothing..but i would still go have second opinion la..ur dad is experience mah..wht did he sed?

diamond from KL ah? where la u got him?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 16, 2005, 12:20 AM

Post #70 of 113 (1330 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe!!! My Peppa gave birth on December and she seems like a very good mother lor.. though 1st time become a mother she really took good care of the puppies.. and refuse to be seperated from the puppies even just for a while.. so we kesian and let her spend time with the puppies la.. manatau 1 day.. when I came back from work, I saw Dad sitting on the floor with Peppa in his arms and Peppa was shivering!! We rushed her to our vet, and according to our vet, Peppa overfed!!!

Then when reach home, we terus separate the puppies and Peppa like wanna go mad... Then got no choice.. we put the puppies in cage, so Peppa can still see and get near to her puppies but cannot feedTongue

Dad never encounter before also the lumps.. -___- it was always okay but another Vet ler.. but then now more and more pups.. we cannot afford to bring all the pups to our vet.. so this new vet got do house call mah...

I got Diamond from a friend who actually has a pair of MS.. then gave birth to 6 puppies but he sold off all of it.. as he is not a breeder.. and staying in apartment..

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 17, 2005, 12:46 AM

Post #71 of 113 (1324 views)
Shortcut

Walau *eve kepala pening* it seems like ur doggies is giving birth by turns thru out the year...hehehe hebat! hah?got such thing as overfeeding the pups? hehehe i got alot to learn frm u la..eheheh but then i wont be needing it till my babies grow older la....do breeders get cheaper vet rates ah? i bet so ryte..cus u got so many pups thru out the year..wah,like tht become vet quite good $$$...ehehe damn,why didnt i do tht field..ehehehe

ystrdy, i went to a pet shop with meeko...the pet shop boss sed..tht MS now increase price wor..and ask if i want to breed my dawg..i sed too young la uncle, not even on heat yet la..he say when get first heat go to him wor..he can give me stud...i sed uncle, 2nd heat or 3rd la..1st still not yet mature...he sed: nevermind one, u keep dawgs so u can make money ma..1st heat also can one..then after tht 2nd heat one more round....im like wtf? i got so mad la..but control la..if not i would have bite him myself for meeko...he thinks bitches are for making babies machine..giler one...

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 12:59 AM

Post #72 of 113 (1321 views)
Shortcut

yeah, they take turns lah but then kiko and Bear's heat clash la... so you see they give birth at the same time 1.. differ by 4 days only!!!

Overfeeding happens.. and they also refer it as milk fever.. and when this happens, it means the dam is lack of calcium... and when I sent Peppa to the vet, they give her 2 injection of calcium.. then only Peppa gets back to normal...

As for me here, yes I do get special rates ler cuz breeder ma sometimes I do want to help the vet ler, saying I will intro the buyers to him la.. if he can give them a lil bit lower rates.. mana tau he tell me.. ok lah.. since you intro.. i discount RM2! -_- i say then forget it la! hahahaha!!! I mean RM2... better no need to less la!

Price increase? Well, price drop like hell ler.. I bought both my MS at RM1k and above.. and I've seen some people getting their Ms at an even higher price.. and I sell my MS puppies earlier at below RM1k ler.. there are people out there spoiling the market price ler :P

Well, I would advise to wait til the 2nd heat lor.. sure he say 1st heat also can la.. cuz if he got stud dog.. he can earn money/puppy from there ma!!! How inconsiderate!! Not his doggie sure he dun care la if anything were to happen to Meeko!

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 17, 2005, 11:14 AM

Post #73 of 113 (1317 views)
Shortcut

Wah, so kedekut ah the vet? is the availability of vets very limted in penang?

I have no intentions YET to breed my meeko or daisy..there's so many breeders outside there..i scared no one buys frm me...then i die la...cant have to many dogs in my house..as my family is not in good terms with the idiot next door...anyways, im afraid i cant attend to the pups also..sigh, will think abt those later la..ryte now i just want to shower them with lotSA tlc..=)

haih price drop? but ive come to notice tht there's alot of silky in the papers these days..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 4:34 PM

Post #74 of 113 (1314 views)
Shortcut

There are a few ler, but then not much vet doing house call lor.. so we got no choice.. and some vet are charging at a very high price... for normal people with only 1 or 2 doggies as pet 1 is alrite la.. for breeder where can afford la?

At 1st when Peppa also we wasn't sure whether to breed her or not cuz we never breed MS before! Then after much consideration baru we let her breed..

Yeah ler.. sometimes if you have furkids at home and neighbour from hell then die ler.. like last time my neighbour dun like doggies and he poison my doggie! MadMadMadMadMad

Silky ah? Erm... earlier there was demand on silky.. but then now I am not sure.. well 1 thing for sure is I don't plan to let BamBEE become a mummy.. cuz BamBEE is just too small ... her size... ah... I cant imagine her getting pregnant... You know her size is smaller than a cat.. then sure her puppies will be smaller than a kitten!! Dowan to take the risk cuz they said... if your dam is too small and pregnant.. she might face difficulties when giving birth! and sometimes might need to undergo operation. so why wanna take the risk wor? Right?

Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 18, 2005, 1:17 AM

Post #75 of 113 (1300 views)
Shortcut

Yealor, dun let the dog suffer cus we wanna make money..Pirate not a good thing. Ive seen a ms last week at a pet shop i frequent which is very small in size even thou afte 8 weeks..the fella dun plan to sell but keep..he say prolly cus not enough blood cells..damn tiny one..ehehehe..very cute. saw a pic of ms cross silky terrier..wah adorable man! silky colors...ms features/body..ehehehe..wht dawg food do u feed ur doggies?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my