www.savetoby.com/

talk about totally devoid of heart. Mad

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #2 of 8 (782 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zifeng] heartless [In reply to] Can't Post

MadMadMadMad what a lunatic/nonsense creatures !!! totally is `ugut' ! if somebody paid to him, then everyone will follow that way in future !!!

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Mar 11, 2005, 12:59 AM

Post #3 of 8 (776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] heartless [In reply to] Can't Post

yup, and this chap will prob continue holding the bunny hostage.Unsure
sad la what the world is coming to... Frown

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 11, 2005, 1:05 AM

Post #4 of 8 (775 views)
Shortcut

this is crap man..for all u know everything is a hoax..

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2005, 7:14 AM

Post #5 of 8 (744 views)
Shortcut

this is heartless

somebody here is something like tht oso

"rescue" & treat a pup, havent recover, send to SPCA

ppl offer help, say if more than 200 wont treat. if x-ray, wont treat.

then dump at our place. & disappear.

leaving the pup blooding at our place...

Regards,

Yang

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 11, 2005, 7:35 AM

Post #6 of 8 (743 views)
Shortcut
Re:heartless [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

For my opinion, I don't think the Toby the lil bunny will be eat. I think it's somehow this is an adv or survey to know more or understanding more on how do we ppls feel, what we care about a pet's life and the collection of the donations will be contribute to some purposes. It's like a animal cruelty society which is asking for help or donation. Who ever had donated will be notified with what is thier reason behind. I'm not sure. just guess. Well whoever have donate should know wheather is true or not.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2005, 9:44 AM

Post #7 of 8 (736 views)
Shortcut

hoax or no hoax, this guy sure is making a lot of money out of it. i think he's already made more than 20k USD from there.

i'm sure he's not going to eat the bunny though. it's just a smart marketing plan to earn money through the net.

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Mar 11, 2005, 5:36 PM

Post #8 of 8 (722 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Re:heartless [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi,

For my opinion, I don't think the Toby the lil bunny will be eat. I think it's somehow this is an adv or survey to know more or understanding more on how do we ppls feel, what we care about a pet's life and the collection of the donations will be contribute to some purposes. It's like a animal cruelty society which is asking for help or donation. Who ever had donated will be notified with what is thier reason behind. I'm not sure. just guess. Well whoever have donate should know wheather is true or not.

well... apparently, someone in the friend's circulation list did end up buying item from site, and thus far, no notification that it's a call for donation... so prob not as innocent as u think... either just a cheat or a heartless arsehole... though i'd say both. can just pray for the bunny now... Frown

as for chen yang, don't lose faith. when pple set out to do something differently and do good, there are obstacles. don't let it make u lose faith and confidence. there are always black sheep around. Frown just bear in mind your goal and u'll be guided accordingly. if that K has bad intentions, she's the one who'll have to live up to her conscience in the end. no point lowering yourself to argue with such pple. waste of time and effort really. any idea yet when the op is scheduled for ebony??

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my