Read all about it - cruelty to animal!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 22, 2005, 9:38 PM

Post #26 of 35 (457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Read all about it - cruelty to animal! [In reply to] Can't Post

the fees is resonable....i think.... ! better than this. if found out anything got problem.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 23, 2005, 12:19 AM

Post #27 of 35 (443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Read all about it - cruelty to animal! [In reply to] Can't Post

Why u want to know the cropping fee?? Dun tell me u want to send her for cropping wor???!!!!Shocked heheh.....

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 12:35 AM

Post #28 of 35 (439 views)
Shortcut

Becoz I'm 8 loh ! just to know the fees charge how much now.

OH ! I won't sent her to crop lah ! her ear is being straight to `hormat'..... during CNY coz by fire cracker.... the pic you saw on my avitor is she `pretend' pity face for avoid punishment....becoz she eat my mom plant again.......

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 23, 2005, 2:55 AM

Post #29 of 35 (426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Read all about it - cruelty to animal! [In reply to] Can't Post

"Guan Lai" u are soooo 8...heheheCool

U always bring your puppy for jalan jalan at roadside or not??

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2005, 4:38 PM

Post #30 of 35 (419 views)
Shortcut

hohohoooo.....only sat or sun morning. I'm just play and train her after I'm went back on weekday. usually will bring her kai-kai on that day I'm no need working.

I'm been bring her to meet some puppy.com member. she crazy for playing, others puppy already lay down (tire for playing)....only left her still run there and here, dig here and there, even ully those puppy are on rest !!! CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

I'm planning bring her to JT.....but I'm a bit lazy lah !!!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 24, 2005, 12:14 AM

Post #31 of 35 (414 views)
Shortcut

U give her OB traning arr??

what u mean her to "JT"?? what is JT arr???

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 24, 2005, 12:35 AM

Post #32 of 35 (407 views)
Shortcut

OB training by myself and my parent !!!

JT - jungle tracking organise by member of puppy.com !!! too bad, you're far away from us, if not you can join us anytime are you plan to moved to kl ???

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 25, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #33 of 35 (396 views)
Shortcut

Ya lar...living in KL shiok loh...got a lot of gathering for dogies ler....

In penang or Kedah...Frown no this type of gathering wan...maybe coz most of ppls here treats dog as thier bodyguard loh...juz a small group treats them as pets.

If move to KL, salary must up loh coz living cost high mah in KL compare to other place....Vets charges also high there...hehehe....so dogs in KL better dun get sick loh...hahhaha....otherwise, the onwer pocket sure got lubang....

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #34 of 35 (393 views)
Shortcut

Yes, totally agree with you ! al exspenser here is high, somtimes I'm wish to moved to you side...coz there's more cheaper them here .

once you came to KL, inform us. we all welcome you, if you bring your doggie here also can. I'm used to be treat my dog is bodyguard also (they already train to be guard dog). they can't corp without others doggie. they think got responsible to defend thier owner, everything near to owner is harm....CrazyCrazy that's why I'm never bring my previour furkid (mix or pure) going out social....they also aggresive on others doggie.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 26, 2005, 6:43 PM

Post #35 of 35 (377 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha....u move to here then u may get lower income..so almost the same....

My boxers hah...if other dogs swing thier tail to them, then my boxers will friendly to them lor..if they bark at them, my boxers will fierce to them & give color of face to them...hahaha

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my