Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HELP! Shih Tzu missing in PJ seksyen 17!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 10, 2005, 1:28 AM

Post #1 of 34 (3773 views)
Shortcut
HELP! Shih Tzu missing in PJ seksyen 17!!! Can't Post

hi, everyone!

i had missing a Shih Tzu in seksyen 17. his name is Bobby. he is 9 years old. he is white and brown in color. his nose is brown too. he had a scar on his stomach. he is lost on 2 march 2005, 6 pm. my neighbor saw that bobby is being catch by an indian guys who is driving a very very old dark blue car.

Bobby is old and he has a cough. he need to be take care very well coz he had take surgery of struvite stone before. therefore he can't eat others foods. he can only take special dog food " Uninary" , which is to reduce his recurrence through its urine acidifying properties.

i very sad to lost Bobby and i am keep crying until nowFrown. i had tried to search around the indian's resident area but i failed to seek Bobby. i had posted Bobby photo in my house area but it was no respond until now....

so i hope all of u can help me to look for Bobby. Pls contact me if your neighbour had a new shih tsu on these few days. my h/p is 012-6967081

or can anyone can give a suggestion! I NEED YPUR HELP!!!

thank you
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

(This post was edited by siewyei on Mar 11, 2005, 3:06 AM)
Attachments: b1.JPG (81.2 KB)
  b2.JPG (88.0 KB)
  bobby.JPG (89.2 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 10, 2005, 5:22 AM

Post #2 of 34 (3724 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] HELP! Shih Tzu missing in PJ seksyen 17!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Have u check on PAWS? Recently DBKL is catching strays around USJ n most probably ur area too. Check it on SPCA too, I did saw a Shih Tzu there on Sunday. Better be fast.

SadSally.....

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 10, 2005, 5:31 AM

Post #3 of 34 (3721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] HELP! Shih Tzu missing in PJ seksyen 17!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i had just sent an email to DBKL and SPCA today and waiting for their reply! but i think i should contact them by tomorrow.

Can u pls tell me the PAWS website coz i do not fount it?

thanx for ur reply!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 10, 2005, 6:00 AM

Post #4 of 34 (3716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] HELP! Shih Tzu missing in PJ seksyen 17!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

PAWS Animal Welfare Society
Pilmour Estate
Subang Airport Road
47200 Subang
Tel: +60 (0)3 7846 1087
Monday – Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9.00am - 4.00pm

www.pawsmalaysia.my

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 10, 2005, 6:24 AM

Post #5 of 34 (3706 views)
Shortcut

hi siewyei,

i stay in sect 17. will keep an eye on bobby and the old dark blue car.

it would be helpful if you got the car number. make a police report and trace the number to the car owner. just a suggestion.

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2005, 8:43 PM

Post #6 of 34 (3686 views)
Shortcut

It's sad to hear about your missing Shih Tzu. I guess the dog napper doesn't realise about your dog age and health condition, otherwise your Shih Tzu won't be become his target!

I believe the dog napper always hang around in your area, that's why he has spotted your dog. My advise for your is put up your flyer and poster anywhere in your housing area. State clearly about your dog's age and health condition. If he felt that it's hard to resell your Shih Tzu due to all the problem mentioned, perhaps he would consider returning your Shih Tzu and get rewards from you! Definitely people seldom buy an old dog and i'm sure the dog napper won't keep your dog for nothing!

Another suggestion, if you know someone from the indian resident area, or you dare to ask, you can offer them a reward if they able to get back your dog. Maybe some of them know the dog napper and thus they will get back your Shih Tzu for you!

Don't be so sad. Be strong! I've experienced the same suffer before. I truly understand your feeling. Don't miss any possibility to get back your Shih Tzu. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 10, 2005, 10:08 PM

Post #7 of 34 (3675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] HELP! Shih Tzu missing in PJ seksyen 17!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

do u still rmember the color of that shih tzu that u saw? there is how many shih tzu there?

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 11, 2005, 12:53 AM

Post #8 of 34 (3665 views)
Shortcut

To all reader,

i had contact all of the dog pound to look for my bobby and ther all giving me a same answer "NO".

pls HELP me to ask whoever u know whether they had bought a OLD Shih Tzu from Indian guys! i will pay them back if they had bought bobby! (bobby always had a cough sound)!

Email me siew_yei@hotmail.com, or call me 012-6967081 if u know the dog which has a similar characteristic with Bobby!!

Or SMS me when ur neighbour is an indian with driving a "buruk buruk" dark blue car in PJ area!

Thank You ur help!

(This post was edited by siewyei on Mar 11, 2005, 2:27 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 11, 2005, 7:48 AM

Post #9 of 34 (3621 views)
Shortcut

Siewyei,

Sorry I can't remember the color, I was looking for my own lost dog too. Go around and check, u have witness so it's something u can do about it. Report this to police, if they dun take ur report or they are rude to u, take thier number report them back. Think carefully, where else this drunk Indian will be, where can u find those drunk ppl. Drive with someone, go around n ask. check out those mamak's stall where u be able to find Indian. (Sorry, not saying bad about Indian here)

Good luck.

SadSally still looking for lil MS.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 11, 2005, 5:55 PM

Post #10 of 34 (3606 views)
Shortcut

i had do what i can, including asking those indians (who i know and not) to find out for me me but it wasn't help!

make a police report? herm... i dont think that our policemen will help!

so what could do now? just stare at my h/p n waiting n waiting somebody can gv me a good news, but UnsureUnsureUnsureFrown

what can i do now is just praying to the god and hope they able to help me!!

Hope to c u soon my Bobby!!

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #11 of 34 (3581 views)
Shortcut

i think somehow there should be somebody saw the guy when he bring back ur dog. try post as many places as possible, not only nearby ur house as the guy might drive to some other places, or the person who saw this indian guy might saw ur flyers too.

do u print a reward on ur flyers, this might help.

dont, never ever give up! ur dogs will never ever give up on u too.

Regards,

Yang

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 11, 2005, 11:17 PM

Post #12 of 34 (3570 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

What I meam in reporting the case is bcoz u may need the police when u needed them, like when u found ur dog n the fella dun want to return it to u.

I agreed with what Leecy said, post flyers as much as possible n as fast as possible.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 16, 2005, 10:37 PM

Post #13 of 34 (3482 views)
Shortcut

is there any successful cases that place an ad in newspaper to get back the lost pet? normally it cost how much for and ad with uploading a photo? it will post for how many days?

is there a bit late for me to place an ad after Bobby was already missing or 15 days?

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 1:11 AM

Post #14 of 34 (3472 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

There are cases that success to get back their dog from adv. If u thinking to put an adv it's never to late, do it. I put adv on papers for last week n this week, it cost about 10+.++ for 3 days plus 1 day free w/o picture. If with picture it would be more expensive for sure. but still depend on how many lines of words ur adv would be. Was thiking to put an adv on chinese paper too, but I dun know chinese, perhaps I can ask help form the staff at the chinese paper company.
For ur info, I found a Shih Tzu (not sure it's pure or mixed). Male, brown fur with grayish color on ears n tail. His fur was recently cut not groom, n he look lost.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 17, 2005, 4:01 AM

Post #15 of 34 (3464 views)
Shortcut

where did u c the shih tzu? can u tell me more? my bobby is oso has a grayish color on his ear and tail! can u help me to look for it? PLZzzzzzzzzzzz

(This post was edited by siewyei on Mar 17, 2005, 4:17 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 4:27 AM

Post #16 of 34 (3447 views)
Shortcut

Siewyei,
I'm from USJ 11, the dog was found by someone n they called me. Sorry to say I dun think it's ur dog coz I saw ur posted picture. It's different from urs, the dog is with me, he's not so well, diarrhea few times, fur is short-just cut by somebody, tangled. He has no scar on his tummy area, urs with scar. I cannot tell u much of this dog, if u want to look at this dog feel free to call me. My contact - 016-4367833/016-2013942

(This post was edited by Admin on Mar 18, 2005, 6:42 PM)

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Mar 17, 2005, 4:33 AM

Post #17 of 34 (3446 views)
Shortcut

the picture i posted is take on few years ago when he was young! the dog is with u rite now? did he sound cough? is he nose is brown color? coz very less shih tsu has a brown nose, normally is dark!

(This post was edited by siewyei on Mar 17, 2005, 4:36 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 17, 2005, 4:44 AM

Post #18 of 34 (3442 views)
Shortcut

Siewyei,
The dog does not cough, do not have scar. If u want more details u can come n take a look, he is with me now, at my house.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jun 12, 2005, 1:10 AM

Post #19 of 34 (3149 views)
Shortcut

Bobby had missing already 102 days! still miss him very much! i am still hoping can see him again but dunno i have such good luck or not!

congrate to those are successfully found thier lovely pet back and feel jealous of thier luck. why i dun have such luck!

i had advertise in india paper! receive a call from johor bharu said that his frien gave him a dog from PJ and is similar to bobby but i failed to contact him !

so i need a help from JB or elsewhere friendsto heed for my dog! Hope to hear a good news from here!!

(This post was edited by siewyei on Jun 12, 2005, 3:08 AM)

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jun 13, 2005, 4:39 PM

Post #20 of 34 (3099 views)
Shortcut

Bobby can u hear me? where r u ? do u eat well? sleep well? had u recover?
these kinds of question keep emerging on my mind everyday everytime!

Force myself to forget him but is hard. I rather he is die than lost becasuse at least i know where he is! but nowFrownFrown

any volunteer can help me to post some flyers near ur housing area? few pages oso very enough and i m appreciate of ur helping too. (i know is impossible! sound like getting a hope only)

anywhere, BOBBY hope u still alive and I miss U forever!

(This post was edited by siewyei on Jun 13, 2005, 4:43 PM)
Attachments: Missing4.doc (80.0 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jun 14, 2005, 2:06 AM

Post #21 of 34 (3073 views)
Shortcut

Siew yei,

I feel what u feel. We just can't do much, I know.... sad. Thinking of him everyday.

I can only help u to post ur message at other forum website. Hope this will help u on ur search.

Siew Yei, all the best.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2005, 4:58 AM

Post #22 of 34 (3067 views)
Shortcut

is enough and feel touch of ur helping hands!
thanx alot.

everday oso hoping that fellow left bobby back to the same place where he found him!
hope that day will be a truth!

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 15, 2005, 7:52 PM

Post #23 of 34 (3025 views)
Shortcut

Have you manage to contact the contact in JB yet?
Cuz i am heading to JB next week..Maybe can help you look around...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2005, 12:11 AM

Post #24 of 34 (3014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] HELP! Shih Tzu missing in PJ seksyen 17!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

not able coz is a private call and did not display number in handphone therefore i cant recall him!

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2005, 7:05 PM

Post #25 of 34 (2995 views)
Shortcut

i will be in JB for a week or so..if anytime next week you manage to get contact of him/her, you can leave me a msg in here...i will help you go and check it out...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my