Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
SKin problem?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

michelleteh
Dog Kichi

Mar 9, 2005, 12:03 AM

Post #251 of 258 (2805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beyond] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

Still need to work on Baskin's heeling and loose leash walking. Not so good on come also. Only come when there's food for him. This dog is so stubborn . Overall he's doing pretty good on the sit and down command.

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2005, 9:15 PM

Post #252 of 258 (2791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michelleteh] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

michelle, 19 kg for baskin? if he is looking ok..nothing to worry about...roxy is 8 months already..hmmmm feels very weird cause just yesterday she is a pup and now big already. she is 23kg i think...but she is fit..all muscle cause everyday walks...

but if u think baskin is prone to HD, then kep his weight down but dont starve him as he is still growing. roxy is still feeding twice a day.

beyond

Mar 11, 2005, 3:17 AM

Post #253 of 258 (2784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

23 kg?

Oh..Ben is fat then...HEheheheh Anyway..Ben is just taking a major meal once a day..morning my mom will feed him bread. Very naughty

nowadays...Always wanna go into the house..He will sneak in at every opurtunity..And if u scold him, he will just play dead..

michelleteh
Dog Kichi

Mar 15, 2005, 7:58 AM

Post #254 of 258 (2749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] [beyond] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooohhh.... Just last Friday I brought Baskin to the vet. he's now 21kg already.

BTW, have you guys heard of any gathering or a club for GRs in KL? The other night, I brought Baskin along for dinner at a cafe in Bandar Menjalara, Kepong. I met a lady there, owns a GR too. She told me that a few weeks ago, there seems to be a gathering for GRs and some other breeds at a park nearby. She told me to log on to the net and look up on some of the photos taken. I've tried searching for the website but only managed to find one website on GRs meet up in KL. However only 4 members have signed up and I doubt they are still active.

If you have heard of the above, pls let me know. Me and Baskin looking forward to joining them.

beyond

Mar 21, 2005, 6:54 AM

Post #255 of 258 (2716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michelleteh] [beyond] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wan me to upload baskin and ben pictures here?

michelleteh
Dog Kichi

Mar 22, 2005, 5:26 AM

Post #256 of 258 (2702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beyond] [beyond] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure. I want to print out the nice ones. How many have you taken? If it's a lot you can email them to me. You want to see mine? Not many though, on both of them together.

Eh... sorry ah. That Baskin wrecked your plants. So shame lah.... Blush

beyond

Apr 30, 2005, 5:39 AM

Post #257 of 258 (2635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michelleteh] [beyond] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hows everyone luv one? Doin well?

Ben is now getting bigger...

beyond

May 5, 2005, 12:09 AM

Post #258 of 258 (2620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beyond] [beyond] SKin problem? [In reply to] Can't Post

Latest ben Pic

(This post was edited by beyond on May 5, 2005, 12:12 AM)

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my