Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #26 of 113 (1798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vince7] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, the rest of the pics are uploaded here .. scroll down and find for [BREED : Miniature Schnauzer). As the pic that you saw in this forum, it was really NEWLY born.. 1 day old.. hahaha!!!! Erm, already cropped the tail.. have to ler since it is MKA registered and if the MS got long tail then will be considered as disqualified edi mah! I guess the puppies will be salt and pepper like their parents but then since birth I can see that there are 3 lighter coloured and 2 darker ones :) Wonder how they will grow up to be! I am still feeling excited... going to see them everyday after work as this is the 1st MS puppies I have!! hahahaha!! All this while was other breed!

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 25, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #27 of 113 (1778 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the link, finally see the puppies... sooooo cute!!! eh.. the puppies look like wearing pink color gloves Tongue

i see you've docked their tail liao... must be painful Unsure. i wonder how will MS look with long tail... hmmm, should look like scottish terrier gua Cool

Actually, i'm interested in MS, now still doing research & try to get to know this breed better first. Everyone is so helpfull here...thanks

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -Josh Billings

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 27, 2004, 7:02 PM

Post #28 of 113 (1772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vince7] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

I shall have new pics updated soon since now all the puppies are with SHORT tailsCool

I am actually curious on how the Ms will look in long tail too, but then Dad doesn't allow me to have them short tail as he said they are all MKA registered and will be considered as disqualified if they have long tail. Moreover, it will be even more painful to crop their tails at later stage..

Good to do research~ Hehehehe!!! :D Lucks!!!! Members here are always ready to help uh?:D

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 18, 2005, 6:41 AM

Post #29 of 113 (1745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
SlyLaughSlyLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughThink about it also I am excited edi lah! Just like when I am waiting for the moment where my Gr give birth!~ fuiyoh!! Even after so many litters of pups.. we are all still very excited, counting the days for the puppy to arrive! Ngek Ngek!SlyLaughSly

hei nex time ur Gr got puppies b sure 2 tell me :) at ...

i might wan nother puppy 2 accompany my new GR puppy hahhahaah

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 18, 2005, 4:53 PM

Post #30 of 113 (1737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AACK2001] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hm~ just look for you here or... would u leave me an easier way to contact you ? :)

And BTW, you are looking for a male or female GR?

Hey, post ur new GR's pics la~ wanna see!! :P

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2005, 4:14 AM

Post #31 of 113 (1728 views)
Shortcut

My emails is .. anyway i might wan nother male GR puppy.. but i have 2 see the cost first la..haha cause i juz bought a GR puppy also.. hahahah and this is my Gr puppy i juz bought/.

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 19, 2005, 6:57 PM

Post #32 of 113 (1719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AACK2001] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha!!! I dunno what u post la.. u see back what u post? :P kenot see ur email or watever also~

How much is ur budget ah?

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 20, 2005, 1:44 AM

Post #33 of 113 (1711 views)
Shortcut

dunno la i think less than 1k.. my emails is no spaces in between cause if got space,, it ll disappear automaticcaly i think.

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 20, 2005, 4:46 AM

Post #34 of 113 (1701 views)
Shortcut

erm, like dat easier la.. u can call me when u want to get a GR pup okay.. ?

my contact is as follow...

or you can call me at 012 - 585 2992

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 20, 2005, 4:51 AM

Post #35 of 113 (1698 views)
Shortcut

umm just asking u GR breeder issit? haha

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 20, 2005, 4:56 AM

Post #36 of 113 (1695 views)
Shortcut

yupyup :D

and.. MS too~ :D

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 20, 2005, 5:07 AM

Post #37 of 113 (1691 views)
Shortcut

wah thanks. i jot down ur number dy. anyway i also wanna ask. taking care of female dog hard ah?

i mean when their monthly menstruation comes.. there ll be patches of blood around the house right?

my friends female dog also like that. than the house sometimes here one patch of blood there one

patch of blood.. so finally he balut the fellas butt with pampers.. quite a funny sight.. cause if i leave

my dog in the house.. i m afraid it ll b trouble for my mum.

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 20, 2005, 5:06 PM

Post #38 of 113 (1684 views)
Shortcut

good :)

Erm, not that hard la.. you see... i haf 6 female doggies at home la.. if it is so hard, I would have pengsan right? hahaha!

Their menstruation does not come MONTHLY like human... so nothing to worry about... and I guess it is about 2x in a year... so not much of a hassle right? and if you do have cage, then put it in the cage lor when your dog has its menstruation... as simple as that only ma...

My aunt's shihtzu better... when she gets her menstruation.. she constantly go and clean it on the newspaper they left for her on the floor so she wont dirty the house! hahahaha

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 21, 2005, 5:57 AM

Post #39 of 113 (1673 views)
Shortcut

2 X a year only ah.. than it shoud be easy 2 clean. thanks ah, btw u have GR puppies for sale now? just asking..

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 22, 2005, 6:00 PM

Post #40 of 113 (1657 views)
Shortcut

Yes, there's only ONE male pup now.. and the nx litter might be somewhere near march :D

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 22, 2005, 6:12 PM

Post #41 of 113 (1654 views)
Shortcut

wow really ah.. i might wan nother pup, see la after my exams end of this month, if nobody still havent buy that buy that pup.. sell 2 me for a really cheap cheap price la or better off let me adopt it la .haha anyway u feeding ur GRs barf diet ah? i wanna know how 2 start on a barf diet for my Gr.. than.. if i feed my GR with Barf diet i need 2 deworm more? i m afraid my gr might kena worms if i feed the fella barf.. i saw a st bernard with worms.. the owner dunwan liau putting it up for adoption 1 year old female..she lost alot of fur..damn poor thing..so now i am, thinking of a barf diet cause my gr dont like dry dog food ..or kibbles (purina,alpho,sweet heart,pedegree) he dunwan 2 eat any of those dry doog food.. so no protein..he likes to eat rices veges carrots pumpkins.. so i crush the dog food into the rice with milk powder n veges.. haiz.. wadda mix n screwed up diett.. (cause i dunwan 2 feed my dog raw meat n chicken bones)

(This post was edited by AACK2001 on Jan 22, 2005, 6:21 PM)

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 24, 2005, 10:06 PM

Post #42 of 113 (1644 views)
Shortcut

the price will be very reasonable la.. no worries! lolz! so far the gr puppies still on milk la... then after dat will soak biscuits with milk... and eventually change it to dry dog food... this is what we will usually do lor.. but some dogs really refuse to eat biscuits 1... -_- like my fren's cocker spaniel totally dowan to eat biscuits.. rice also dowan.. only wants meat! lolz

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2005, 5:44 AM

Post #43 of 113 (1634 views)
Shortcut

dunno la, i thinking of switcghing to barf diet for him after this liau, did some reserch on it dy, n i think

i ll start off with chicken necks and feet.. than if he gets on well with it, i ll start sloly with carcass la.

but i ll be monitoring his every meal intake .. but thats when i m on hols la..

haha anyway if u wan sell one pup 2 me.. i ll hav 2 think about it first la, i long time thinking of

getting nother pup.. my dad wants a guard dog , so might not be getting Gr pup after all. maybe nother breed.

haiz..

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 25, 2005, 7:19 PM

Post #44 of 113 (1626 views)
Shortcut

y all these kinda food? will there be enough nutrients for ur doggie? :D

anyway it is okay la.. if you want you can contact me.. hee hee! ~ :D

Frown

AACK2001
Dog Kichi

Jan 26, 2005, 1:21 AM

Post #45 of 113 (1616 views)
Shortcut

BArfla. bones and raw food.. tats good for dogs i heard haha.. very good.. better than those dogs food i heard..so i cant wait to get back 2 my hometown to BArf him hahaha

anyway see la, if my dads come 2 like GRs i will call u la :) thanks

carienna
Canine Addict

Jan 27, 2005, 3:44 AM

Post #46 of 113 (1601 views)
Shortcut

erks, example of raw food pls? *blur* Crazy hahaha!

Eh wats dat dog in ur avatar?

Frown

rags
Novice

Mar 8, 2005, 7:18 PM

Post #47 of 113 (1552 views)
Shortcut

Hey Carienna,

Do you still have any of your MS pups available? They are sooooo cute!!! Looking to get one to keep mine company!

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 8, 2005, 8:03 PM

Post #48 of 113 (1540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rags] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Erks, got ppl gif deposits for the remaining doggie edi wor.. so temporary dun haf edi... but really very aborable lor~ ;)

Frown

rags
Novice

Mar 8, 2005, 10:17 PM

Post #49 of 113 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, they're really cute! If you have anyone who change their mind, pls let me know!

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 9, 2005, 4:48 PM

Post #50 of 113 (1523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rags] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha!!!!!! Alrite.... suddenly so eager to get an MS pup pulak?

Anyway where about you are from?

Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my