Attention!!!!!

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Mar 6, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #1 of 4 (766 views)
Shortcut
Attention!!!!! Can't Post

Dear everyone,

something really bad,cruel, whtever bad words u could think of to describe.. there are some ppl out there who is brainless,heartless and cruel enough to beat up a dog till her eyes popped out and couldnt care less. Yes its true!! this cocker spaniel has been having a good life for 8 yrs with an owner who loves her so much and i dont wht has she done to deserve to go thru all these. her auto gate was left open and someone passes by the house and decided to steal her little brother a basst hound (4 mnths plus) and of coz she protect her little brother but was chase away by these cruel ppl and wanted to take her as well and she ran,,she tried hard to run but with her weight they managed to caught up with her and they used a stick to hit her hard on her neck..she was screaming in pain but no one and i said NO ONE in the neighbourhood does anything..she kept running and another blow fr the stick tht hit her hindlegs and she fell and a car ran over her...she was lying in a pool of blood when her owner found her.the basset hound was missing,believed to be taken by the two heartless ppl..n these heartless ppl lives a street away and someone saw them chasing after those two poor unfortunate souls..the cocker spaniel was put to sleep after a week in the hospital to end her suffering. now the little basset hound is still missing and nobody knows whether he's alive or dead in the hands of those idiots! PLS LOOKOUT!! this incident happen in TMN MIDAH,CHERAS..the basset hound is almost the size of a full grown cocker..almost black with very minimal patch of brown and of coz the legs are white..the tip of his tail is white and he responds to the name : blackie or billion..IM BEGGING U GUYS who stays around tht area to look out as the dog is in the hands of cruelty..if u need further info or any news uve got pls contact me as soon as possible..012 2203713(ivan).. i have been grooming tis dog for the past 3 years on weekly basis..never have i treated her like other ppls dog..she was always my dog...i couldnt bring myself to think what she has gone thru..pls pls pls pls spread the words around.. to be exact the dog was chased after and their house is in taman MIdah Tengah!..and those idiots believed to be staying there as well...!!!
i thank everyone from the bottom of my heart and hope for the best
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 6, 2005, 8:20 PM

Post #2 of 4 (754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Attention!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cruelty on dogs does happen in our midst. I have seen an owner using a stick to beat his own dog till bleeding when I was younger in a house. The scene is forever imprinted on my mind how cruel human kind can be .... and how a dog's life cud ended up in.

Is this the cocker u told me that is bigger than lightning ? poor her having to suffer this kind of fate at the end of the day. Have u tried the newspaper anyone selling a basset hound of 4 -6 mths old ? they might try that way to dispose the dog or... alternatively, she can try to post up pictures in the petshop at cheras area.

cheers,
minglmy

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 6, 2005, 10:55 PM

Post #3 of 4 (747 views)
Shortcut

maybe u can distribute flyers as well, there suppose to be ppl who saw this scene. maybe when they bring back their place somebody saw, if coincidently they saw ur flyers they might 1 2 respond to u.

Regards,

Yang

kimiraikonen
New User

Mar 8, 2005, 12:15 AM

Post #4 of 4 (681 views)
Shortcut

So sorry to hear that..
Make a police report. Get the press to higlight such cruelty..It is very disturbing to see such uncivilized behaviour in this part of the world and the perpetrator should be punished accordingly.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my