HELP PLS My dog is missing

buttons
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2003, 6:29 AM

Post #1 of 11 (2371 views)
Shortcut
HELP PLS My dog is missing Can't Post

Hi all !

I live in bandar utama 3 ....if you so happen to find a small brown dog ( Chihuahua X dachshund ) please contact me....or if you have any friends living in that area plse ask them

Name: Murphy

Contact: 012-3732421 / 019-2108808/ 77287607(house) / 0122009617/ 77292520(office)

fell free to call anytime of the day or night if you have any information on my dog

Please help me find my dog coz my mom is very hard broken.....

cdmoo
ALPHA

Mar 20, 2003, 6:35 AM

Post #2 of 11 (2370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buttons] HELP PLS My dog is missing [In reply to] Can't Post

hi buttons,

Very sorry to hear about this..Unsure

Hope u find ur dog soon...
regards,

CD Moo

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 20, 2003, 9:54 AM

Post #3 of 11 (2364 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joon,

I feel so sad hearing that you have lost your baby. Is there any other way that I could help ? Do let me know okie. You have my contact number, call me if there is anything I can do to help...

cheers,
minglmy

buttons
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2003, 10:29 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] HELP PLS My dog is missing [In reply to] Can't Post

HI all,

Today is the worst day of my life....when i came home...i went straight to my room to use the comp and it was dinner time for the dogs when my mom notice Murphy was missing. We search high n low in the house for her but couldnt find her...At 8.00pm we started looking out side the house and walk ard the neighbour hood....soon it started to rain but we never gave up....we walk and drive around the neighbourhood shouting Murphy ! Murphy ! and brought the other 2 dog to help search also...soon it was 11 pm..... i realized after walkin like 10 rounds on foot perhaps some one has taken her in bcoz its impossible none of us have seen her if shes around as all of us tried searching for Murphy individually on foot its pretty hard to miss when we even llook in drains...so i decided to come home make flyers to go round distributing in the neighbourhood ( my dog has no identification tags on it). After printing it out I was abt to leave to my parents office to make coppies to be distributed when my dad left the dog open not knowing the gate was open.....the 2 other dogs ran OUT but we manage to find the 2 of them in abt 15 mins. After that we went make 350 coppies of the flyers and with the help of 2 of my very kind friends (& some security guards) in my area we walked the neighbourhood again to search n distibute the flyers to every house in the BU 3 area ...we put the flyers on ppls car windscreen in their letter box and stuck some on visible area ard the neighbour hood.....when we ran out of flyers i ve decided to call it a day and continue distributing more tomorrow.....

when i got home at 1.40 am i saw my mom praying.....she was praying that Murphy would return.....after 8 yrs of caring for Murphy and sleepin on the same bed with my mom...i think murphy is even closer to my mom than me.....its very saddening.........

after coming out fr shower i still see my mom standing at her balcony staring outside hoping she will catch a glimse of Murphy running pass

I made another posting in the Chit CHat section abt my missing dog when my mom suddenly shouted " COME HELP ME GET MURPHY I SAW HER RAN PASS AT THE END OF THE ROAD !!!!"

NOw murphy is home safe....I hope that people who hav lost their pets will not give up hope..some time our prayers will be answwer.....thank god Angelic

Murphy was found really smelly and filled with mud coz of the rain....its still a mistery where she has been coz if she was around no way we would have missed her during the search ...

well im exhausteed Pirate thanks for caring Smile

Joon

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 20, 2003, 10:41 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2360 views)
Shortcut

CONGRATULATIONS !!!Smile

I'm so glad to hear that you have found your dog back ! Have a good nite sleep and rest well Smile Give your dog a hug from me... Wink

cheers,
minglmy

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 20, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #6 of 11 (2351 views)
Shortcut

hi,

congratulations......WinkSmile.....be good girl murphy dun make your owner worry again ok.....

regards
kangser and nous

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 20, 2003, 6:54 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2349 views)
Shortcut

Hey Joon,

Wow so glad Murphy returned home! Take good care of her yah Smile

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2003, 8:15 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] HELP PLS My dog is missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Congratulations!!!

I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Murphy is given extra attention now..and I'm sure she'll never want to run out of the house again!Smile

I wished I could see Richie running down the road too. But it's a little more difficult to search for him cause he's in Seremban and I'm in PJ and in Seremban we don't know the neighbours well. Already handed out heaps of flyers and made endless trips back to Seremban to look for him but always come home disappointed.

Anyway, my family and I have been praying for his return and we will still continue to pray that someone will spot him and give us a call.

Give Murphy a big hug from me!

drew
ALPHA

Mar 21, 2003, 5:48 AM

Post #9 of 11 (2332 views)
Shortcut

hello,

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

christopherchoo
New User

Mar 24, 2003, 4:39 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2300 views)
Shortcut

Dear Joon,

Congratulation,
Lastly you have find yours dog also,I thing your mum very happy on it.
Ya , I'm agree with what you said ,
Don't give up when you are missing something you love,
Just play for lord and straight our self sure will be success 1.

Lastly hope your dogs don't be so norty again and run out from home.Take care the dogs.

ChooBlushBlush

joycet78

May 30, 2003, 12:52 AM

Post #11 of 11 (2196 views)
Shortcut

Hi ,

I'm so glad you found Murphy. Congratulations!!!!
JT78

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my