Home: General: Chit Chat:
NO Entry

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 20, 2003, 1:42 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1319 views)
Shortcut
NO Entry Can't Post

i was at the entrance of the MIPE last Saturday. i realised that there were notis at the entrance with order "NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE HALL" (some sentences that similar to the meaning of what i typed) but there was a western guy who brought his mastiff or bull mastiff or whatever mastiff in! they were right behind of me while i was standing there watching the competition. he kept on talking very loud and makes everyone to look back and realised that he has a dog.......... Unimpressed

i wonder what happen actually? maybe i should bring mine as well and "merempuh masuk" somemore mine is just cocker and not as big as that one.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2003, 5:08 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] NO Entry [In reply to] Can't Post

hi makrawl..

maybe this guy is a participant? anyway, even dogs participatin' in shows/trials were restricted to the ring area - a guy who didn't know took his dog to the exhibitor's stalls because he thought this is a pet event and pets were allowed to roam around (kena marah by the guard) :)

May
Old Hand

Mar 20, 2003, 5:42 PM

Post #3 of 10 (1304 views)
Shortcut

Hi!!

I tot some of the members managed to sneak their dogs in the exhibition hall too........why not you learn from them and next year you can also do the same.......hehehehe.

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 20, 2003, 6:46 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1302 views)
Shortcut

hi,

all the dog in the competition if not in the exhibition have to be bench in the benching no dog is allow to roam around......WinkSmile

regards
kangser and nous

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 24, 2003, 4:11 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1278 views)
Shortcut

I did see some people with dogs they had just purchased from the expo though - but these were mostly pups and mostly in crates. Yeah the rules say if your dog is not due int he ring to compete, he/she has to be benched... although i thought the benching area was pretty scary (so many dogs so close to each other). This huge dog lunged for Luckey as we walked past... luckily it was on a lead.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 24, 2003, 6:22 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] NO Entry [In reply to] Can't Post

but i don't think that fella that i saw is taking the dog in for the competition as he was queueing behind me to buy tickets at the counter.

but one thing, i saw a real peke, chow chow for the first time in my life! they are really lovely. and the ACS were so adorable. i realise the ACS is smaller than ECS?? i wonder if they have grown into adult size? coz if i'm not wrong, ACS is slightly bigger than ECS?? Hmm........

another thing is..... i think the MIPE for this year was not as good as the first one............ of course, over all it is ok.

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 25, 2003, 3:00 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1257 views)
Shortcut

No, the ACS is slightly smaller than the ECS... according to the breed standard.

Oh really, the MIPE this year was not as good as last year? I didnt go last year. In what respect? I thought it was pretty good this year, but I didnt really ahve time to walk round the expo, too busy with the dogs!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2003, 5:56 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1249 views)
Shortcut

ok, i guess i got mix up.

yeah, the first expo had more stalls i guess. some more, i can't find my lovely Betta(Siamese fighting fish) this time. a bit of dissapointment loh........Unsure

and again, hey?! how come i didn't see anyone selling ECS pup at the stores? i just saw some photos of ECS only. i'm thinking if i will buy another ECS soon...... still thinking about it. maybe if u have some good sources that have high quality pups?

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 26, 2003, 6:07 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1236 views)
Shortcut

wow you're really thinking of getting another one eh? Wink

Well, I have a feeling we might be expecting ECS pups again quite soon. We separated Juno and Jupey during her last heat, but she seems to be looking a bit "big". Hmmm Crazy

I did see a couple of ECS pups at Pets Wonderland in Midvalley recently though. Two golden males.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 26, 2003, 5:28 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1226 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the info. but i think i will not buy from Mid valley since my black ECS comes from the same breeder that supplies the pups at Mid valley and somemore they are from the same batch. there were 5 litters in the batch and i bought the only female. (3 black and 2 tan). some more this P.W. "chop" ppllah. they are selling at rm1600++. my god, i can buy 2 ECS with this price u know?

anyway, i'll try to look for some where else to get a male pup this time.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my