Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross?

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 27, 2005, 3:34 AM

Post #1 of 21 (2741 views)
Shortcut
Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? Can't Post

Hi all. I visited the Puchong and Setapak Dog Pounds today in hopes to finding Tiggy. She wasn't there. But a lot of other dogs were.

Amongst them was a very cute silky terrier looking very lost and a fat (round?) black labrador cross breed (looks like a black labrador - but had short legs) and a small white and brown dog (not sure what breed, with a collar that had a pink bell attached - sorry can't remember the colour of the collar) at the Puchong Pound. There was also a full grown Dalmatian at the Setapak pound.

The reason I brought these dogs up (there are lots of other dogs) is these dogs looked like they came from homes which cared for them very much. I can only hope the owners will claim their dogs soon before they are put down.

I am trying to convince someone to adopt the Dalmatian if possible. Am trying to find someway to save the black labrador & terrier if no one claims them. So please, if anyone you know is missing their dogs and they sound like the ones I described above, please go to the dog pound immediately.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2005, 9:33 AM

Post #2 of 21 (2712 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tiggykoh] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i always want to go the puchong place, but don't know where is it, can u tell me where is around in puchong? is it open on sunday? adoption from there need fees? all dog will put down there??

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 27, 2005, 7:36 PM

Post #3 of 21 (2699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello! I have attached the maps to the Puchong pound. Since they are govt run, they are not open on Sundays. I arrived at the Setapak at about 3pm (closes at 12 pm on Sat) and was still allowed in but not allowed to take dogs.

The Puchong pound does not have a phone. The setapak pound number is 40211682.

Sorry I was too disappointed not to find my Tiggy there I forgot to ask about any adoption fees. Maybe you could call them to find out. I understand from newspapers and certain postings that the pounds do put their dogs to sleep every week. So everyone with missing dogs better hurry.....

(This post was edited by Tiggykoh on Feb 27, 2005, 7:54 PM)
Attachments: Puchong pound.doc (130 KB)

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 27, 2005, 7:56 PM

Post #4 of 21 (2697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tiggykoh] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi this is the map to the Setapak pound.
Attachments: Setapak pound.doc (92.0 KB)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 4:52 PM

Post #5 of 21 (2672 views)
Shortcut

thanks alot!!! hmm but the time they open.... how can i go?? unless have to on leave....

hmmmm try to get there someday lah...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2005, 8:06 PM

Post #6 of 21 (2657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

Can go on Saturday right? I am still really sad that some of the dogs there will be put to sleep...

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 8:58 PM

Post #7 of 21 (2652 views)
Shortcut

sat i have to work till 12.30pm :(

see how lah.. i really want to go for a long time..thanks for ur map ah!!

holiday also close ah... aiyah....

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2005, 9:35 PM

Post #8 of 21 (2643 views)
Shortcut

Just to let you know my friend called the Setapak pound today. DBKL is asking for RM200 for the Dalmatian. And there is no booking - whoever goes to the pound to take the dog first will get the dog.... people like my friend who doesn't earn very much may hesitate about the RM200....

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 9:37 PM

Post #9 of 21 (2643 views)
Shortcut

It would be appreciated if you could look at my MiMi photo (my avatar) to confirm whether she is one of the dogs you saw. She is a mixed terrier, with brown colour, very small in size. I know the possibility is very low coz my MiMi was being stolen from my house at Puchong about 1 year ago.....Thx a lot!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 9:42 PM

Post #10 of 21 (2641 views)
Shortcut

hmmm $200, but still hopefully there will have ppl saving these doggy.but if like we take the dog right, the owner canot find them loh.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2005, 9:49 PM

Post #11 of 21 (2635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

So sorry, there weren't any dogs which look like MiMi at both the Puchong or Setapak pound I will keep an eye out for your dog.

There was only a sad looking Terrier who was partly wet (because cage was wet) sitting there looking very sad..... I am still wondering if I take the dog will my parents scream.....

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #12 of 21 (2630 views)
Shortcut

Thx for your assistance. U really have a kind and gentle heart to help all the helpless doggies. How i wish i could do so, but my parents house already got 4 doggies now, and my in law house doesn't allow me to have a dog

Thx for keeping an eye for my MiMi. She is already missing for 1 year. She is my lovely baby. I would never forget about her. I would still keep trying to look for her

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2005, 9:54 PM

Post #13 of 21 (2629 views)
Shortcut

Ya, the owner will not be able to find them, but I think at least the dog is alive. THey will be put down in a week.

That is why I posted the Dalmatian and other dogs here. I am hoping that even if my friend adopted the Dalmation or other dogs, the original owner (or some friend who reads these emails) can find them. If it can be proven that they are the original owners, they can claim the dog back. So for me, it is saving a life first....

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 10:03 PM

Post #14 of 21 (2622 views)
Shortcut

yeah this is wat i think so... will try to work out to see how. i canot get any more doggy, but hope to ask someone to get them out loh.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 1, 2005, 12:13 AM

Post #15 of 21 (2610 views)
Shortcut

OKay..im bit blur blur but ppl can ADOPT the dogs there?

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #16 of 21 (2608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

yes ah last time radio also say

go and see if ur dog there or go adopt..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 3, 2005, 2:20 AM

Post #17 of 21 (2553 views)
Shortcut

Haih the only time i listen to radio is when im on the way to college inthe morning..STUCK in a 45 min jam before the toll...unfortunetly, this sem my classes are at noon..hehehehe

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 3, 2005, 4:03 PM

Post #18 of 21 (2540 views)
Shortcut

Tiggykoh~

May I know how is both of the condition of the dog pound?

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 3, 2005, 6:12 PM

Post #19 of 21 (2526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! The condition of the dog pounds has been giving me nightmares...

The puchong pound had 4 cages. The dogs were kept in two when I went there. The food (rice) was on the floor and not in bowls or any container. One of the dogs had done its business on the floor as well so I imagine the condition is not very hygenic.

The setapak pound was terrible. I was there when they brought in a new batch of dogs and I actually saw them use their rope and throw the dogs into the cages. My friend's jaw just dropped. The setapak pound had lots more dogs and is also a lot more dirty. The people do not differentiate between healthy and unhealthy dogs and I saw dogs with skin problems put together with healthy dogs. The only difference was the Dalmatian which was in a separate cage - think because the people could tell the Dalmatian was a different breed.

That's why I felt I should post something on the web. If any of us go next time, we should try to take some pictures of the dogs where possible - my friend is asking whether we would like to have a web page for dogs at the pound if possible - we could try and create one. So that people can get their dogs quickly. Where should I post this?

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 3, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #20 of 21 (2522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Anyone missing a Dalmatian, silky terrier or black labrador cross? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear shlee,

I don't believe we will ever forget our little doggies. I can understand how you feel since I lost my Tiggy too. But keep praying that someone kind soul has given her a good home and she is safe. If it is God's will, one day she may come home.

Take care.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2005, 7:47 PM

Post #21 of 21 (2515 views)
Shortcut

Sigh.....it's really painful whenever i think of my MiMi. Really miss her.....my lovely baby. Hopefully u can find Tiggy too. I will pray for both of us

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my