Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 23, 2005, 7:09 AM

Post #1 of 74 (6127 views)
Shortcut
Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 Can't Post

Hi everyone, has anyone seen a grey and white schnauzer this evening at USJ 11/2B area? He has been missing since 5-6pm and I just hope that he must have been spotted by someone in the area. We always go for our walks at that time and I hope that some good samaritan has picked him up.

A description of our baby:

He is around 2 years old and grey and white in color. We just had him groomed before CNY and he responds to the name Lesley or Boy. He is already neutered and is very friendly. He will usually get all hyper when you say kai kai. He will jump up and down and will bite at pieces of cloth or rugs. Please help us as we miss him terribly. He is part of our family and we hope that somebody can help us get him back.

We will give a reward to anyone with information that can help find our baby. I really can't lose him. Pls call 016-4367833 or 016-2013942 if you have seen him. Attached is a photo of Lesley and another one with our other dog brownie.

(This post was edited by Admin on Feb 23, 2005, 5:11 PM)
Attachments: Lesley at home.jpg (41.5 KB)
  Lesley with Brownie at home.jpg (59.0 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 23, 2005, 9:13 AM

Post #2 of 74 (6111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

I dun know what I have done terribly wrong that my baby have to leave me. He always like to go out for his walk walk. But I never thought he couldn't wait for us to come back from work to take him for his walk. He's about 2 years old now (as vet estimated bcoz he was adopted from SPCA, a year ago) we are planning to celebrate his b'day on this 28/02/05 as his 2 year old b'day.

Now whatever I have just bought for him, his favorite's sweet, bones, treats now I have to leave it just like that. I used to have 2 dogs but now I only have 1 left.

As for someone from this forum that should know he has been lost for once n now it's 2nd time n yes it's 2nd time. This showed how bad, idiot, irresponsible, stupid owner I am. I dun know that whether I'm qualified to ask for helping in searching of my baby boy or not but I'm desperately looking for him.

He always try to dig out from the drain then through outside for his escape walk but we managed to stop him n cover it back with bricks, drain cover. Today, he has managed to do it again while we r not at home, n our house mate came back, put his stuff at upstairs then he sneak out from the house to the drain hole n his gone now, dunno his way back home as he like to explore around (his nature, my fault). I dun have any feeling that we'll find him back this time, as I know chance has been given n we didn't appreciated it well. Maybe it's faith, maybe it's my punishment.

I dunno what to do now accept looking up to sky, talk to God, ask Him to show me the way to bring my baby boy back safely, He can take away my wealth, health, luck but pls return baby boy to me.

FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Feb 23, 2005, 9:15 AM)

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 23, 2005, 9:20 PM

Post #3 of 74 (6079 views)
Shortcut

Hie Sally,

I know you're terribly upset right now..i too hope tht baby boy will be safe and return to u soon.Dont blame yourself for what happened, im sure u had every good intention for him since u adopted him frm spca.Tht already make u an angel to ur furkid.Angelic Sometimes somethings are out of our control...i wish the best for u and ur baby boy...will pray for him....be strong k.

eve

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #4 of 74 (6077 views)
Shortcut

sally again???

if u get him back this time, think u really need to cage him when u r out.. all the best!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 24, 2005, 7:12 AM

Post #5 of 74 (6041 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi eve,

Thanks for ur encouraging words.

I just couldn't believe this will happened twice. I guess i dun dare to hope for anything more.

I have been out for the whole day looking for him, posting up flyers around USJ around, calling out his name very loud, walk around, drive around, went to Paws,ask around but yet no one know what had happened to his exactly. Myself do not sure whether he's been stolen or escape bcoz I have 2 different stories (heard from ur neighbour n house mate). I am very sure I did locked all the doors b4 I went out but things yet happened to me twice.Frown

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 24, 2005, 7:18 AM

Post #6 of 74 (6036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Foo,

I really dun have a word to say about this anymore. And yes, it's again.

As u said IF i really get him back this time I am sure I MUST cage him, REALLY cover ALL those escape holes but Foo it's IF.

And again, thanks.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 24, 2005, 10:32 PM

Post #7 of 74 (6014 views)
Shortcut

Not sure if there;s dog pound around ur area..but maybe u should try checkin it out if there's any.Keep the search on...who noes u might be lucky this time.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 25, 2005, 5:08 AM

Post #8 of 74 (5971 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eve,

I went to Puchong dog pound, vet clinics, pet shops, housing area, play ground n the results is no, no, no n no. Even some of them poured cold water on us. No luck at all, I dun worry about my luck coz i believe my luck will be better soon as well as getting back my baby.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 9:14 PM

Post #9 of 74 (5957 views)
Shortcut

sally sorry no news from here Frown

sure u canot give up, but in the same time, we also hope lesley is with good hand. i will got the flyers, will keep giving ok!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 27, 2005, 1:29 AM

Post #10 of 74 (5938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes dont give up...

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 27, 2005, 9:31 AM

Post #11 of 74 (5925 views)
Shortcut

Dont give up. Stick more leaflets! Will help u again no problem.

Regards,

Yang

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 27, 2005, 9:57 AM

Post #12 of 74 (5923 views)
Shortcut

I won't give up!!!!!

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 27, 2005, 10:02 AM

Post #13 of 74 (5922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I won't give up.

U want to help cakap earlier ma, I'm a bit shy to ask u guys to help me ma. I have printed another few hundreds copy of flyers to be posted up for tomorrow, u help me to finish it all ah.

Thanks again....

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 27, 2005, 12:00 PM

Post #14 of 74 (5918 views)
Shortcut

It's 4am, raining, nice cold weather to sleep. I'm here worry and so sad becoz I know my lil baby MS is so afraid of lightning n thunder. All my posted posters will be wet by now, it's my hope of getting him back, it's my chance to hold him in my arm again.

I do hope that anyone who is keeping him will hold him in her/his arm for me.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2005, 9:15 PM

Post #15 of 74 (5909 views)
Shortcut

good luck in finding your Ms.

GEMINING
Novice

Feb 28, 2005, 12:17 AM

Post #16 of 74 (5902 views)
Shortcut

POOR U, MAYBE U CAN TRY TO PUT AN ADV ON NEWSPAPER ?

HOPE U CAN FIND YOUR CUTIE BACK...

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 28, 2005, 12:42 AM

Post #17 of 74 (5898 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GEMINING] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Gemining,

Thanks for your usefull suggestion. Yes, I did, the adv should be on newspaper for few days start from tomorrow. Hope whoever saw my adv will give me call and whoever had him will return him to me in my arms.

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Feb 28, 2005, 5:46 AM)

mel&sun
Novice

Mar 1, 2005, 5:55 PM

Post #18 of 74 (5853 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sally,

Any news on Lesley?

Went to photocopy more leaflets yesterday at Taipan. The indian man told me that you left the coloured leaflet of Lesley there. He photocopied Lesley's leaflet for my reference.

We were distributing leaflets of Sunshine to USJ 11 yesterday as we've gotten news that she was around the area. 2 ppl from USJ 11/4M told us Sunny was seen running around and someone near Arcadia Apts said the same thing.

Would appreciate if you could help us be on a look out. We shall be continuing our search tonight as USJ 11 is quite a big area to cover.

Thanks!

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 1, 2005, 6:58 PM

Post #19 of 74 (5848 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mel&sun] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thank u very much as u noticed my flyers n care. I still dun have any news from my posted lost dog flyers.... U at least received a few calls but I only received 1 or 2 which is 2 days ago n it wasn't my dog.

Dun worry I do look around for lil sunshine all the while. Trying to take a picture of de dog which they saw (not my dog) so that de dog will reunite with de owner too.

I am lost now, not knowing what to do anymore. Try to put an adv on newspaper but need a police report. U can try do it, there is hope. Put some posters at vets clinics, pet shops all around. (u'll probably will see mine at there too).

As again we search hard, pray hard to get together with our lil children very soon.

mel&sun
Novice

Mar 1, 2005, 7:07 PM

Post #20 of 74 (5846 views)
Shortcut

Hi... why would you need a police report for an ad in the newspaper?

As for my side, i've already passed the leaflets to the vets and petshops the week she was missing, guess they must've taken it away already. Will print more.

Don't worry ok... am sure you will be able to find Lesley.. been looking out for him too. Not many of Lesley's breed around your area, so am sure that it will be easier to locate.

Take care!

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 2, 2005, 12:06 AM

Post #21 of 74 (5832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mel&sun] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

That's what I received an email reply from the star. Maybe, they scared that if it's a false case then whoever have the lost dog will return to wrong owner.

Good luck to u too.

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Mar 5, 2005, 12:26 AM

Post #22 of 74 (5757 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
That's what I received an email reply from the star. Maybe, they scared that if it's a false case then whoever have the lost dog will return to wrong owner.

Good luck to u too.

Might be a ble to help you here. Just got a called from a fren ask me whether I want to adopt a found MS at Subang. Its a male MS, without microchip dark grey and brown (probably dirty). There found the MS on 28th. I had called you BF's Johnathan, and will contact you later if confirm that the MS was neutered.

Keep your finger cross in the mean time. I 'll b back ...
Panda is COOl.......Jack the GREAT !!! :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/johnny_ooi

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 5, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #23 of 74 (5750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jack_MBT] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Johnny, this is Jonathan here.Thanks for calling me this afternoon. I sure hope that the one ur fren found is our Lesley. He is grey and white and a little brownish on his back. Pls pls call us if you confirm that the MS is neutered. I am free anytime. Thank you again.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 5, 2005, 9:16 AM

Post #24 of 74 (5704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jack_MBT] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Johny,

I'm Sally, I've been waiting for your good news. Couldn't sleep yet, hope u'll reply to me as soon as possible. Really need him to be back now. Thank you very much. U can call us anytime.

Jack is your dog? I never meet any if this breed before. Hope to see u with my dog and your dog soon. Thank u again, waiting for u.

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Mar 5, 2005, 9:19 AM)

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Mar 5, 2005, 7:54 PM

Post #25 of 74 (5689 views)
Shortcut

So sorry this MS wasn't neutered Frown Dont worry am sure alot of forumners here will keep an eye for you.
Panda is COOl.......Jack the GREAT !!! :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/johnny_ooi

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my